1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Al Hasa Dungeon

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by NPCtom, Dec 4, 2018.

No Prefix - Al Hasa Dungeon
  1. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    124,282xp
    I am currently working on a simple-solo dungeon that will be located to the left of the Tools chest in Al Hasa in that stairwell.

What does everyone think about this and what do you think should be included?

2. Alqddin Regular Member

XP:
    50,554xp
    don't use hasa? i feel like it would probably be suited to the majority of the major locations on the map that don't yet have a dungeon. if you really wanted the dungeon to be in that area you could use like Al Hasa Quarry or McHarlington or Tenebris (that'd be cool). you could also do sanctuary of peace or the forest around there or something.

also i don't really get the point of asking for people's opinions on your dungeon when you didn't share anything about what the dungeon would be like thematically or anything about its content.
    Meme_MC, MTrout, Toyl and 2 others like this.
  3. Toyl Regular Member

XP:
    46,243xp
    I think this a great idea because it would draw more pvp towards the midlands :^). Hopped hasa for 30 mins and found nobody, sad :`(
  4. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    124,282xp
    I think it would be a easy-parkour style dungeon with a short mob wave room and the reward would be mil-epics/rares and a dungeon common. And it can only be done solo as the button to acess the dungeon will disappear after the player has entered. Also the door will be replaced with stone bricks to prevent other players from using more buttons.

Sent from my iPhone 8 using Tapatalk
  5. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    124,282xp
    Change-log and download available here