1. Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 25% off Gold and Platinum in our store!

Advent Calendar: Day 8

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Navarr, Dec 7, 2015.

Advent Calendar: Day 8
  1. Navarr Sr Web Developer

XP:
    564,528xp
    [IMG]

The 8th day on the Advent Calendar marks the beginning of THE CHRISTMAS HEAD HUNT.

Rolling out early morning, 30 Christmas heads will be hidden across Shotbow. Any game that contains Christmas updates is free game, but our planner has let me in on the secret of the games they're in: MineZ, MineZ 2, SMASH, The Lobby, and the Annihilation Lobby.

They are accessible by any player and no blocks need to be broken in order to see them.

In order to be ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE, the player must take a picture of each head with their character fully visible and the head in view. View an Example Image if you still don't quite understand.

Once you have your thirty pictures, send them all to halowars91.

But to what gain are you participating in this heft expedition? Why, there ARE prizes of course! For the first and second player to present their collection of heads:
    1. Platinum, or XP Equivalent (1,100,000 xp)
    2. Gold, or XP Equivalent (550,000 xp)
    Failure to follow instructions completely may disqualify your entry, so make sure you understand the rules before participating.

Oh, and one last important thing - December 25th - that's right, Christmas, is your deadline.
    Happy Hunting!

UPDATE: We have a first & second place winner. Congratulations to them and thank you to all of our amazing participants!

2. TweetyBird5665 Regular Member

XP:
    73,672xp
    dang, over a million xp for first place. whew
  3. Edog987 Platinum

XP:
    99,957xp
    Count on 100PercentHippo!! :)
    100PercentHippo likes this.
  4. anuty0 Regular Member

XP:
    54,163xp
    still no "Twelve days of Shotbow" album......
  5. 100PercentHippo Administrator

XP:
    354,787xp
    Minez, Minez 2, and the Anni lobby are pretty clear, but just for clarification, will the heads be hidden in the SMASH lobby only, or are the maps fair game as well? Also, what are the parameters for valid locations? Just Minez and Minez 2 towns? (If not ... I will cry every single time)

Best of luck to everyone and I honestly just had my mind blown by the number of possible locations.
    RulingChicken likes this.
  6. Nimble_Clod Platinum

XP:
    22,684xp
    Dang, dude. This seems like a right, poppin' event, holmes. Can't wait. :wink:
  7. Chaospillager Mini Admin

XP:
    954,304xp
    Are we able to give the prize to another user if we find them all?
  8. _Big_B_ Regular Member

XP:
    47,027xp
    What counts a Christmas head, and are there repeat heads or 30 unique heads?

Edit: Also, a concern that I have includes the people who used hacked clients (Xray, etc) to get the upper hand, is there any fail safe to this?
  9. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    199,440xp
    Anyone interested in teaming-up? x)
  10. StrikerzRyan Obsidian

XP:
    421,619xp
    Finding them sounds okay. But having to take, upload, and sort through 30 individual screenshots sounds like so much more work. >.<
  11. mkads80 Platinum

XP:
    74,469xp
    Ok, this will be fun to find the heads.
  12. mattsmovies11 Regular Member

XP:
    30,382xp

sure :stuck_out_tongue:
  13. RoyalJC Platinum

XP:
    18,248xp
    Is there more than one head at each location?
  14. _Big_B_ Regular Member

XP:
    47,027xp
    Sure, Im willing to team
  15. halowars91 Lead Builder

XP:
    63,431xp
    The heads will be hidden in anything that has been Christmasafyed. This Includes the new Christmas smash map.
  16. halowars91 Lead Builder

XP:
    63,431xp
    They will be the Santa Head
  17. _Big_B_ Regular Member

XP:
    47,027xp
    ok, thank you for the clarity on that. Also, is it against the rules to make a forum post to share the said locations, even if it means being nice to others and giving them an advantage/helping hand?
  18. Jingle535 Gold

XP:
    154,082xp
    I think this would be a fun community event and if the community does it together then a 5000 xp code is given :)
  19. stormcatchr Regular Member

XP:
    36,385xp
    If you don't get 1st or 2nd place, is there still any prize? And the heads could be hidden anywhere in the MineZ maps, right? Do the different servers count? Haha, sorry for all the questions. I overthink a lot.
  20. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    72,797xp
    Why do I have to find 30 heads on the games I don't play :lmao:
    Well, I guess there's always the next XP code :wink: Have fun finding them tho. Good luck. Have fun. And you should play wasted :wink:

I hope no1 takes offense