1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Admin abuse all the way

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Velb, Apr 27, 2019.

No Prefix - Admin abuse all the way
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velb Obsidian

XP:
    73,812xp
    This network has so much admin abuse it's a joke, start firing people please. Get rid of everyone that doesn't do nothing. Check your godamn server logs for once and find out who is abusing this much. This network is on its edge of dying start doing stuff stop waiting to get stuff perfect just do something. It's like there is no drive anymore to make this network even succeed..
    ShayminPlays, Manaea and Tozzu like this.

2. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Hi there Velb,

We take any accusations of staff abuse seriously and welcome anyone who suspects they have evidence of this occurring to use the "Staff Abuse Report" via the "Contact Us" button. Alternatively you can DM myself, Navarr or Doc.

In the particular instance above I can clarify that this was due to an exploit in some modified clients interacting with some outdated code on our server side. This was fixed by our development team and a review of the logs found no malicious activity by any of our staff, despite what you may have been told otherwise elsewhere.

If yourself or anyone else has a report to submit I would appreciate you submitting it via private channels rather than the public forums.

We continue to work on Shotbow in our free time and have released several updates for MineZ and Annihilation, as well as announcing our intention to continue work on Gold Rush as our newest gamemode. Obviously our main focus right now is working with our host to resolve the ongoing DDOS attacks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.