1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Add more unique NPCs

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by X_01000000_X, Feb 21, 2017.

Add more unique NPCs
  1. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    Add unique NPCs, such as hostile thugs that'll automatically try to kill you or NPCs patrolling MTA, such as police/thugs so MTA can feel more alive.

2. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    I don't play MTA much but more variety would probably be good :3
    Creeperker likes this.
  3. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
    I think the Tanks, Elite Police who has great ability like has dual-Rocket Lunchers, can jumps, flying, so fast, or so on. Boss npc is also good.
  4. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    I want PvE to be more relevant in MTA
  5. SirGamingWizard Regular Member

XP:
    52,446xp
    How bad would it be if they also added a scavenger class that clears entities it touches such as, say, a maxed scarbine, and shoots w/ it. People would know to avoid them if they don't want their items taken and despawned
  6. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,927xp
    Maybe NPCs that would sell/trade unique items instead of offering jobs, very much like trading with villagers. Kind of "black market" NPCs. Could be items only able to get through NPCs, making it extra attractive. or highly wanted items like jetpacks, maxed guns, drugs etc to really low price/trade. They could be recognized by certain names and/or colour robes
  7. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp

I would want these type of NPCs, with them having strong thugs as their bodyguards, so player cops won't interfere and they can as well get arrests from arresting black market NPCs
    Micatchu likes this.
  8. 134891949 Regular Member

XP:
    223,881xp
    I'm still waiting for patrolling NPCs, like police or street thugs