1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Add cooldown animation to class items

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Unhinge, Oct 19, 2019.

Suggestion - Add cooldown animation to class items
  1. Unhinge Platinum

XP:
    101,089xp
    I'm not positive if this is technically feasible but I googled it briefly and it seems sooo,

The cool down animation I mean is this thingy, in vanilla it appears after using an enderpearl or eating a chorus fruit.

This would provide visual feedback when your off cool down without having to directly check the item to see how long you have left.

Another idea I have is for class items to be different depending if they're ready or not, e.g Farmer's Feast being a regular carrot when on cool down and turns golden when off cool down. Although the down side of this is you don't know long the cool down is only when your off

2. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    2,718,550xp
    We have asked the Devs about this in the past and I believe there were technical reasons as to why it hasn't been implemented. But I agree, this should definitely be a thing and I will ask again.
    Unhinge likes this.