1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

About the latest changes

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Runkelpokk, Jul 23, 2019.

About the latest changes
  1. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    Well its nice to see that there was a few gun stats changes in mta. Hopefully they wont be the last

Its nice that shotguns deals a little bit more damage now but they are still useless in combat ( the spray should be lower and the damage a bit higher)
    Also its great so see that you cant use snipers in jetpack anymore realy love that.
    In my oppinion machineguns should have a little higer fire rate but its not necensery.

Well these changes are good but its still not fun to fight ...

the biggest problem (at least for me) is that if someone is flying away or if you attack someone form above you cant realy harm him thats why handguns should be useable while flying jetpack (they should get nerfed a bit)

The last problem for me is the gun level tbh new players wont play long enough to use any good guns (yea handguns are op but srys just alts use them) some players got lv 33 and was fine with the ak they could use it in pvp but know its lv 47 i mean if you want to get more new players all gun levels should be lower so they actualy have a chanchse to use them

2. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    I personally quit playing MTA because I didn't have the time to keep up with the other players and they were starting to seriously out level me...

I think at that time too shotguns were bugged or something, because they would literally one shot you. So I quit playing for awhile, when I came back everyone was just too high of a level for me to even want to try against them anymore
    MCDuckler likes this.
  3. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    shotguns deal no damage atm they are totaly useless and leveling take way too long
  4. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    I really love that we finally see some changes. But I have to say, it does come too late in my opinion. Well, at least the sniper "tactic" got removed.

One thing tho: Why in gods name is there no forum post? People need to know when things change and what has changed and there should be an official thread to discuss about it. I've said it a thousand times and I just don't get why there is no official word about it. It really wouldn't have been much time consuming to write one, and I personally would really like to know the exact changes.

Enough criticism, I know the people responsible for MTA are busy with other stuff in their life, and I really like that finally we see changes that the community wanted.

ps: unb4n m3 plz nubvan
    Ivandagiant likes this.
  5. noobfan Retired Staff

XP:
    331,986xp
    Hi all.

Just wanna make clear this update was not intended to be released now and it was still in a very early testing phase. This update roll was not meant to be pushed and was completely accidental.

Discussions amongst our team are on going weather we roll back the changes and release it at a later date, or keep what was accidentally rolled and get feedback from you guys as soon as and make changes based on that feedback as well as other stuff planned for the update.
    MCDuckler likes this.