1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix About Shotbow

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Runkelpokk, Aug 13, 2018.

No Prefix - About Shotbow
  1. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    Hello there

I belive the most of you do not know me i´m Runkelpokk/Ultimativemaster my main shotbow game is mta but i also play smash and a few times Civ war and ghost craft.

So i don´t want to hate or something like that i just want to criticize a few points.

But let´s start with a few positive things

The staff members show what happend in the last month ( not many servers do that and it shows that the shotbow stuff is still inerested in the game and the comunity )

The gamemodes are custom its hard to find something to compare (for example smash anni mta or gc)

I don´t want to show what there is wrong i just want to show what could done better

Voting and ranks
    Yes there are vote pages but it feels like there a kind of hidden on the forum.
    There could be a ShotbowShout or something like that all 15-20minutes that says [Vote for shotbow {link insert}

There dont need to be a reward if players like a gamemode and see they can help to make it more popular they will propably do it.

But it would be possible to give out a reward i suggest a mounthly xp code 1vote=1xp that means if sb earn 10k votes on all pages together in the end of the mounth there would be a xp code about 10k for everyone.

Chatcolor for premium players in all gamemodes would be greate.

Maybe some cosmetic perks for every rank (like particels or heads)

Gamemodes and Events

Yes there is a annihilation sandbox nearly everyday but what about the outher gamemodes ?
    it would be nice to see weekly events (like one week a ghostcraft event in the outher week a gg event)

Smash there a a cupple of possible events that could be launched weekly .

GhostCraft well its kind of sad that nearly noone plays gc but i will suggest something for that game later

MineZ i never played minez so i´m not able to say something about that

Anni have events what is realy nice

Civ War a realy nice gamemode but idk how there could be cool events maybe more dungedons spawn

Mta Well Mta needs a bit of development there a just a cupple of changes needed to fix the current pvp problems still there should be more events (Bounty hunts, koth ,pirate ship etc) and it would be greate if there would be more advertising for it there is just one big server with a gamemode like that which is p2w and still have many player i´m sure many of them would change to mta if they woild even know about it.
    (Also there could be a slaughter minigame in mta )

GG,GhostCraft and Slaughter well these are gamemode nearly noone plays :/ my suggestion is to remove them but bring online one gamemode everymounth with 2x xp boost for everyone on it and many events also maybe a few staff streams.

Cosmetic

because i´m a mta player i will suggest here only a few ideas for mta cosmetics
    -Special Head´s (from Events like Chrismas etc)
    -Chatcolor (its possible to unlock with 250k sb xp but its nearly impossible to get it so you could sell single colors)
    -Jetpack particle (would be different particels like we have in smash)
    -Different Headshots (If you headshot somebody different firework particels would be cool)
    -Gun skins would be great but for that would be quit a lot of work to do
    -Special Prefixes ( would change the wantet level or class tag (in the chat) into a different tag (like Gangster or something like that)
    So my last point is about the fix of mta ik this is not the mta forum but i hope a developer read this and could fix this few things
    Smg´s and handguns should be allowed in the air
    only handguns should be able to use in dual
    guns in the air should not drop they just should not shoot(like the current explosives)
    the damage of shotguns needs a buff
    the firerate of machineguns need to get faster
    the slownis OR th knockback needs to get removed from the M4
    Plane suicides should not onehit a player
    death streak should get removed
    the minigun should deal more damage
    explosion guns should be more accurate
    vehicels should not drop after destroing them with a gun
    a few bugs need to get fixed (i wont list them here but the staff team knows about them)
    but the most important thing level advantage needs to get removed
    I hope a dev could work on mta this should be a work of a few hours and could make many players happy again

PaySafeKaart and MCDuckler like this.

2. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Agreed. (Especially with MTA, thats the only gamemode I play)
    Please, I don't care who but someone should work on MTA. From my experience I can say that really none of this stuff is a lot of work and I would assume that some of this stuff should even be possible to be changed with the config file. (Assuming there is one, but I'm confident with that)
  3. VictorLight Regular Member

XP:
    199,159xp
    Shotbow really needs to work on the voting thing, if we could get 100 votes everyday, that would help a lot as it would get Shotbow a bit higher on the charts, but no one is really voting and there are no rewards for players who vote so people tend to ignore the voting thing.
    Seeing servers with thousands of players online at once didn't just happen, they got their votes up and it was on the top for everyone to see.
    Voting for the server is what we all really need to do right now