1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion About sandbox and admin

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by C0metstar, Dec 28, 2021.

Suggestion - About sandbox and admin
  1. C0metstar Emerald

XP:
    144,917xp
    First of all, please excuse the unnatural English as I used a translation.

When we organize a CW or friendly match, the cooperation of the admin is essential.
    However, if there is no admin to organize the match, or if the admin does not show up at the scheduled time, we have no choice but to wait for hours or give up.
    If you play CW often, you've probably experienced this many times.
    In view of this situation, I would like to make the following suggestions.

1.Make the currently most active player an admin, or give them permission to create a sandbox.
    2.Make it possible to purchase the right to create sandboxes, and grant the right to create them to players who have purchased them.
    →In that case, the admin can revoke the privilege at any time, and the rules should be formulated so that the admin can hold the event as usual.
    3.Replace some of the currently inactive admins.

2. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,495,025xp
    If only JT would listen to Sandbox related suggestions and not downright red-light them from the get-go . . .
    PUSEI7 likes this.
  3. Outra Localization Lead

XP:
    799,045xp
    I feel responsible for this, I have been late in some situations, but they have not been more than 5 times. I have also had to wait more than 30 mins for teams to be ready in sandbox. Sometimes unexpected things happen that delay the player / admin. I apologize for the inconvenience and will improve that for my future events, feel free to schedule a cw with me! :)
    Xavier_2019, soto, IEvadeTax and 2 others like this.
  4. C0metstar Emerald

XP:
    144,917xp
    I gave tardiness as an example, but before that, some of us have been unable to get CW appointments and have been asking around to several admins.
    Can you please consider including that?
    Xavier_2019 and PUSEI7 like this.
  5. PUSEI7 Obsidian

XP:
    1,939,834xp
    I think that's a good point!!:)
    Xavier_2019 and soto like this.
  6. Xavier_2019 Platinum

XP:
    413,577xp
    agreement UwU
    PUSEI7 likes this.
  7. SnowVi1liers Annihilation Mini Admin

XP:
    1,059,728xp
    Another thing to consider is that us Mini Admins (Me and IEvadeTax) will be able to host clan wars once we are Full Admins ;p
    PUSEI7, Xavier_2019 and IEvadeTax like this.