1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question About houses

Discussion in 'MineZ 2' started by Aexon, Oct 24, 2016.

Question - About houses
  1. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    Hello, I want to build a house, but I have some questions before doing it. I know it's not working very well and you have to hop server to get it, but that's not a problem.

For the serie of questions, we will imagine I built the house.
    - If a friend has the key, can he use the fast travel ?
    - Can a friend forge a new key ? (In case one of us die, but we want to be sure no one can enter).
    - Can a friend build new rooms ?
    - If a friend uses the house it will not decay, right ? (I know the decay is not working, but if it get fixed later)

Thanks !

2. _Denshi Platinum

XP:
    19,743xp
    -No
    -Yes, if you make them an admin but they cannot change the locks. So, if either of you die, the owner would have to change them to stop unwanted guests getting in.
    -Yes, if admin. They can't use anything else in edit mode though. (So no carpet or style changing)
    -Yep
    Aexon likes this.
  3. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    Houses don't decay. Because they are glitched at the moment. Also fast travel doesn't work for anyone. Since you can't put the key in the slot. You also can't loot other peoples chests, since they turned it of if i remember it correctly. They did that because you are also unable to close your door. So people who had it open by chance can't lock it. And to warn you, there are sometimes rollbacks. I wasted a whole day upgrading my house to 3rd floor (during the broken period) The next day all my progress was lost >_<.
  4. Volg Platinum

XP:
    93,871xp
    So did this ever get fixed?
  5. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    In 1.9 xdxdxdxdxdxd
    jonhydude likes this.
  6. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    I wouldn't waste your time building a house... Minez 2 is down on US and barley working on EU.