1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion AA-12+Jetpack= uber-Pro-gamer gear[Attention: extreme irony]

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Netherfan, May 22, 2013.

Discussion - AA-12+Jetpack= uber-Pro-gamer gear[Attention: extreme irony] | Page 4
  1. Jesseee Silver

XP:
    5,232xp
    After playing for a while I have found that driving around in a car until the persons jetpack needs to be refueled, then running him/her over works well as long as you can reach them (since they usually fly far away to refuel). :wink:

2. rcmaehl Regular Member

XP:
    12,717xp

Actually, the old bow aimbots would work with very minimal tweaking, and I'm pretty sure there's a few mods for wasted out there (just not on the minecraft forums or easily findable).
  3. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    My history as Independent:

-I got to a drop zone with an M249 and killed the AFK Nightmare there (Yea, it was stupid).Then a Nightmare Jetpacker with AA-12 came to shot me.I was skilled enough to use my car and dodge his grenades and shots, but then i got out of it and started a real combat.He was trying, and i grabbed a dropped Remington 870 (M249 eats ammo), and got a fair fight with him.I lost, but it was fair, i almost won and it shown me that Jetpack+Kevlar+AA-12 is not an OP kit.
  4. DatZimbie Regular Member

XP:
    4,181xp
    no op you say? well then, you should see what 2 ppl with jetpack can do, one drop-zone mission, the first guy got to a kill streak of 30 with no problem. when other try to kill him and capture the drop, second pop up and spray down all attackers, the jetpack is way too op, it has to be nerfed, especially when it land in a skilled player
  5. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp

That's why you shouldn't be able to Shoot while using a Jetpack and neither should you be able to Reload. It makes the Jetpack something you use to Escape and etc.
  6. DudeToTheMax Silver

XP:
    64,130xp
    Normally, I don't work for stuff like most people do on Wasted, just occasionally go after the objective and rack up kill-streaks in spawntowns for fun, but I have an experience with this.

Yesterday I had found an abandoned battle mech just sitting somewhere. I was already on the way to the dropzone, and I snag it and go. After the 5 minutes it takes to get the mech all the way over there, I get tormented to death by some jetpacker. I think that the jetpack should have some sort of height limit, if it doesn't already. Seeing the huge increase of AA-12packers is not a good sign.
  7. Xizia Platinum

XP:
    38,343xp
    10,000 is to much and AA12s aren't that OP.
  8. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    C'mon guys...I use cars and Ak-47s....
  9. WickedNovember Regular Member

XP:
    20,798xp
    they should make it to where you cant get jetpacks a drop zones and you HAVE to buys them, and increase the price. I have died to many times from jetpacks + kevlar + AA-12 in a fight its almost impossible to win :(
  10. ultislasher1 Silver

XP:
    16,336xp
    HHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA
    1) Aa-12's spread is humongous. The Remington is the sniper shotgun. And its shooting interval is fucking ginourmous also.
    2) The only reason you can't kill the jetpacker is probably cuz u suck.
    3) There is never a jetpacker in Flint, Mona, Rostley, and many other shop locations, and I'm talking about 100% full on a weekend. Yeah.
  11. WickedNovember Regular Member

XP:
    20,798xp
    Well wow. kinda hard for me to wrap my head around how you are SO wrong. I find jetpackers in mona all the time, and hell I jetpack in mona and flint alot. and about the I cant kill a jetpacker because I, suck well try to kill me in a one on one with a jetpack, kevlar, and AA-12. The whole remington is better that AA-12 is true but try to kill some one with a remington and jetpack, its alot harder than with the AA-12.the reson ever one picks the AA-12 instead of the remington is BECAUSE of the spread.
  12. ultislasher1 Silver

XP:
    16,336xp
    Eh, I'm just talking about my experience with jetpacks, I've personally NEVER found a jetpacker in Mona or Flint. Ever. I never jetpack in Flint or Mona because of the lack of people in the streets, or in the whole city at all. And of course everyone picks it for the spread, for attacks on groups, but the poster of the thread said that jetpackers have "the aa-12, a sniper shotgun."
    And I probably could kill you, like I have done before with other JP'rs lol.
  13. WickedNovember Regular Member

XP:
    20,798xp
    Actions speak louder than words my friend. :3
  14. ultislasher1 Silver

XP:
    16,336xp
    Wanna go for a duel? Lol
  15. WickedNovember Regular Member

XP:
    20,798xp
    no, I am to busy scripting with my friend
  16. ultislasher1 Silver

XP:
    16,336xp
    k
    so i win?
  17. WickedNovember Regular Member

XP:
    20,798xp
    shure mate
  18. ultislasher1 Silver

XP:
    16,336xp
    ok
    gg
  19. Irishkaiser Silver

XP:
    86,479xp
    Not sure if both sides joking... Because it's funny.
  20. Vergath Regular Member

XP:
    63,133xp
    I remember being 5 blocks behind my teammate. He was shooting some guy 20 blocks away with his M16A3 but instead of him getting the kill, I sniped the enemy with my AA-12.