1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other A Really Fun Game

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by SnowblindGhost, Apr 5, 2015.

Other - A Really Fun Game
  1. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Well, I haven't had a great time on Wasted in quite the while. I just wanted to share this amazing time I had when there was a good 64+ players on the server. It was so fun! Here's how it went:
    So, as I always play on Cobra, I finally figured out how to work the Squad Leader class. The objective was to hold the drop zone for the cache of weapons and I figured this was a great class for that.
    So as I got close to the drop zone my team started to drop on me, and we killed this Nightmare player right before he captured the drop zone (The drop zone was about to drop in 23 seconds so it was crazy for the Nightmare), and my team held the drop zone for a good 7 minutes when this Independent started sniping everyone (The drop zone was in the middle of the forest and the high trees made the place very open and easy for an ambush), he had a Mozin Nagant and one by one was killing all of our 8 troops I had invited to my group to spawn on me, as I held it for a long time the Mozin Nagant finally head shot me and I died.
    As the independents held the drop zone for a good 6 minutes I finally got within 200 blocks of the drop zone and told my team all this cool stuff like "Squad we are safe for dropping on me, I am behind the front lines of the drop zone." and stuff like that, and as we finally managed to capture the drop zone again and our healer held it for a long time a jetpacker came in and started killing our entire team, I managed to hide in a Sniper Den for a good 3 minutes and right before the 3 minute cool down for most of our team ended, the guy came in and sniped me in the den. It was annoying because my team only had to wait at most a minute before they could spawn on me again, so by the time I got there again a couple minutes before the Independents captured it I got really competitive and was ordering my team around as fast as I can, so by the time I got there I decided to instead of going right into the death zone, I hid behind the fire lines and let my team spawn on me acting as a respawn point near the objective. We were holding well and then this guy finally found me hiding in the bushes as my teammates were spawning on me, he got 2 hits on me to go to 2 hearts and killed my teammate right before I was forced to run into the drop zone with my team, but the healer in my group was about to capture it in 30 seconds and he captured it and we got the loot. One of it was an RPG.

It was a fun game to say the least, I got to co-ordinate a planned attack on the power group holding the zone, I felt really useful to the team and we were successful even against jetpackers, Mozin Nagants, you name it.

I really wish this game got more attention. It can be really fun sometimes.

2. Tdiaz5 Silver

XP:
    76,623xp
    Oh, I'd love something like in anni, competitive 8v8's... And maybe like one team defending and the other team attacking... This would be so fun to do with a clan. Can you imagine? Like real planning and doing an attack coördinated? This would be so fun.
  3. KrautPhonic Silver

XP:
    27,845xp
    I didn't read what you said but I'd like to play a good game.

Too bad it isn't wasted.

SnowblindGhost likes this.
  4. KoenigApfel Regular Member

XP:
    94,770xp
    Still waiting to someone to necro this thread... :D
  5. crabsgod Silver

XP:
    15,121xp
    I think that was me sniping lol.