1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

A Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by steels12, Mar 7, 2014.

A Public Service Announcement | Page 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Bracko is one of the script writers.

2. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    ^ Probably English class.

Getting back on topic: I don't care about a slideshow you guys are calling a movie, you have a private thread for a REASON.
  3. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Steels, I was on your side until you started insulting things you haven't even seen yet
  4. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
  5. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    Braiti's movie, it's not a slideshow. It's going to be really good. It's a movie
  6. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    I've never seen it, from the description I've been given by DUC the word "slideshow" is very appropriate and I'm not using it as a derogatory term. It doesn't interest me very much, if it's good then that's good for them, if it's bad then that sucks for them.

Why does everyone assume that "I don't care" means the same as "it sucks".
  7. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
    if you don't care don't put it down. I don't know what description Duc gave you, but it's going to be filmed, and it's a pretty big production. There are script Writers, editors, skin designers, voice actors, and more. It is no slideshow.
  8. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    I repeat: NOT USING IT AS A DEROGATORY TERM.

Get back on topic or go home.
  9. jrbarsinister Silver

XP:
    19,839xp
  10. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    the sarcasm is almost tangible...
    It might just be me though.
  11. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Stop complaining about wasted. Just because the staff don't have time to hear you whine doesn't mean they don't care about problems.
  12. Nekusakuraba Regular Member

XP:
    18,917xp
    I don't think you even read half of this.

If you're going to join in a conversation, at least get up to date on it.

Many thanks.
    Megaplaylist64 likes this.
  13. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Oh trust me. He complains about wasted on almost every thread even if it isn't about wasted.
  14. Nekusakuraba Regular Member

XP:
    18,917xp
    Sadly you didn't quote anything involving Wasted in the previous post.

More over in this case, it's about people creating Wasted stories that are all the same and unoriginal.

As far as him complaining about it, he had legitimate reasons to here. So...yeah I don't really care if he complains unless it's at least backed up by facts.
  15. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    But its not he just disses the staff for not working as hard.
  16. Nekusakuraba Regular Member

XP:
    18,917xp

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Megaplaylist64 likes this.
  17. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Saying they abandoned a gamemode isnt dissing anyone.

My post wasnt even offending lazertester, it was just saying the game was abandoned and needed some god damn attention. And you act like you knew something about Wasted even though you werent even paying attention to the buggy anticheat, luckily MachoSwagBucket just could show the way anti-cheat annoys people.

Just ironic mentions. I believe some people need to talk about some gamemodes that arent Annihilation.

I never said they didnt care about problems, i said they didnt care about WASTED.

You say i complain about Wasted on every thread thats not Wasted, but thinks im talking about the staff ignoring all the gamemode problems, but im just talking about Wasted.

Back on topic, you just made some stupid off-topic posts trying to offend me even though the thread is about ROLEPLAY FORUMS. Get some maturity, then talk to me.
  18. NinjaTinklePower Regular Member

XP:
    4,862xp
    Okay fine. Lers drop the conversation here
  19. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    How about we get back on topic
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  20. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Yea yea, so, did you got an idea to attract people?

Like, a history contest? We could offer a XP prize for the one who writes the better story! It needs:

-Realism, we dont want Dude (Civilian) was killed by another dude (Scorpio) and stuff like that.
    -Good grammar and fine amounts of writing. No "Ugly barnacle" stories and "dis is annihilaton".
    -Common sense, dont cause people to get lost while writing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.