1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix a good game indeed

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by PhatUnicorn, Feb 16, 2014.

No Prefix - a good game indeed
  1. nif Platinum

XP:
    665,070xp
    [IMG]

[IMG]

I was about to leave once our nexus got down to 1, lol. but I was really determined to beat blue, because half of them were cocky and annoying :stuck_out_tongue: so I defended along with 3 other people, we stopped 2 str rushes and a bunch of invis/leather rushes. It was fun, and we ended up winning.

gg blue

2. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Goes to show it's not gg till it's gg :stuck_out_tongue:
    Qantas737pilot and Leocles like this.
  3. Leocles Gold

XP:
    19,471xp
  4. Gizcow Retired Staff

XP:
    143,596xp
    Why am I not surprised? :wink:
    JumJumJR and ghana7 like this.
  5. HungrySunflower Platinum

XP:
    287,932xp
    Your welcome :heart:
    LOL OTAKU SAVES THE DAY
    I won dis :3
  6. TheBrainTrain Silver

XP:
    14,338xp
    Heheh...annoying
  7. Valadro Gold

XP:
    489,265xp
    Just wondering, what enchant was on your bow? Because if you had a power 4, you could basically take out 3 iron str rushers in just a couple of hits. That's the way I like to defend, but I only do it if I get the bow from a kill :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    The fact you stopped Str 2 rushes made me give a like.
  9. nif Platinum

XP:
    665,070xp

it was a power 4, and I also had a sharp 4 fire 2 sword just in case they survived that :stuck_out_tongue:
  10. SmallMedal9722 Silver

XP:
    14,011xp
    Lol I invis rushed you two times and you killed me two times by swinging your sword everywhere. Good defense. But I saw that you had no walls though.

I'm cocky and annoying! Yay!
  11. philripd Platinum

XP:
    140,829xp
    It's strange how whenever I see a team without walls, they usually win.
    SoulOfCookies and Pulse_Daemon like this.
  12. nif Platinum

XP:
    665,070xp
    and that was the reason I was defending, because we didn't have walls. (and because our nexus was down to 1..)

red had a huge wall but they died in phase 4 I think, because they didn't have any defenders
  13. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    ....yellow was cocky too. also we stopped 4 Str II rushes ._. why you don't talk about that?

Edit: was in blue
  14. nif Platinum

XP:
    665,070xp
    I wasn't paying attention to what your team was doing, and I didn't see anyone on yellow being cocky after we got down to 1. If anything, most of us were saying that we would lose. No one was saying "OMG WE'RE WINNING WOOOOO"
  15. SoulOfCookies Silver

XP:
    16,311xp
  16. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    300,330xp
    I had a game like this once... Yellow was at 2 and green 75, and one guy went in with invis and got them all the way down to 1. It took a while but eventually someone knocked the last point.

I went to Green's mid base and found a double chest full completely of diamond shovels. WTF.
  17. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    Saying nothing about my team. I am talking about your team.your team was cocky before we mined it to one, when yellow had more health than us.
  18. theofficialn00b Platinum

XP:
    89,685xp
    omg ur so superier!11!!1!
    srsly do you have to be the devil's advocate 24/7?
  19. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    Superior* all I am saying is that she is making it sound like her team is innocent angels and blue trash talked every 5 seconds.

Official? If you really don't want to listen to me, there is this magical button on my profile just for people like you. Go click it or get over it; )
  20. theofficialn00b Platinum

XP:
    89,685xp
    Let her make it sound like her team is full of innocent angels. You don't have to come here and just look at the empty part of the cup.....