1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ The Survivor's Journey part 1

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by nejjigren, Apr 27, 2013.

MineZ - The Survivor's Journey part 1
  1. nejjigren Regular Member

XP:
    6,468xp
    He was just a small survivor, yet he had a large life.
    Chapter 1, the scilent city
    At the gates of Grimdale, a traveler walked through, with nothing but leather and a wooden sword, his only purpose here was to get stuff and get out, but this would be the start of his journey to death. The traveler has usally came here to pick up supplies, and there were usally many people, but this time was different. There was no one there, and the other starnge thing, no zombies. 'something happened here' thought the traveler as he got to the black smiths. he went upstairs but there were no chests, 'how could there be no chests but no people?' thought the traveler. he went outside and for a split second, saw someone. he went the way he saw the unknown person went. it lead to the front court yard of grimdale. He looked around for the person, but it was still scilent. he was about to leave, just when he saw strange markings on the fountain. 'The order is the only way, the order is the way to victory, let the order clense you and let you to the fountain of controll. 'let you through the fountain of controll' said the traveler to himself. He looked around the fountain for an entrance of some sorts, and there it was, a hole with a ladder leading down to the dephs of grimdale.
    Chapter 2, the order of blood
    As he hit the bottom of the hole, he hit a dead end, there was nothing but a small hallway, but at the end of it was a faint glympse of a button. The traveler pushed the button, and the wall moved before him and let him enter his next challenge. He was now in the middle of a maze right underneath Grimdale. He was going to give up, but then he saw the one person he saw on the surface, this guy seemed to know his way through this death maze so the traveler decied to follow him. When he had followed the person all the way through the maze , he hit another wall, but the person was not there. Did the traveler go the wrong way? but next thing the traveler knew, he was hit round the head and knocked unconsious. When he finally woke up he found him self in, what seemed to be a under ground throne room, tied up to a chair. When his vision was clear he could see someone sitting on the throne. 'You fell straight into our trap' the man said. The traveler saw many other people, they all had one thing in common, a tatooe on their arms of a blood red eye. 'where am i?!' said the captured traveler 'in the custardy of the order of blood!' said the man 'what is your name traveler?!' ordered the man, 'why would you want to know' answered back the traveler, 'beacuse if you dont, you will be one of the dead!' reacted the man, 'my name is nejjigren','and mine is travark' answered the man, 'so nejjigren, you are now under my order, you do whatever i say from now on, i tell you to collect supplies, you do that, i tell you to kill someone you do that' 'i dont want anything to do with your, so called order!, i just came here to collect my own supplies' said nejj, 'well you walked into my domaine, you are now part of it' said travark ' lock him up!, tomorrow, you will start your new life here'. Nejj was cuffed and taken to a cell, how would he start his new life here, or would it end by the next day?

I hope you like the first two chapters of the survivors journey, these chapters will be put up weekly, so stay tuned ofr next weeks chapters!
    Legaleo46 likes this.

2. Ciphon Silver

XP:
    91,098xp
    It seems like the Thieves Guild is slightly backwards in your story. :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. nejjigren Regular Member

XP:
    6,468xp
    yea I guess:confused:
  4. nejjigren Regular Member

XP:
    6,468xp
    yea I guess:confused:
  5. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    Interesting, and a little scary. I like it. Perhaps in the future we might be able to meld our stories. My character will eventually head to grimdale. he might be able to liberate you. :wink:
  6. nejjigren Regular Member

XP:
    6,468xp
    sorry but if you have seen my other two parts my character escapes from the order, but we might be able to mix our stories another time:wink:
  7. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    I couldnt find part 2 or 3 on the subform. If you could put a link in the end of the post it would be apreciated.
  8. nejjigren Regular Member

XP:
    6,468xp
    ok I will try