1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ ~Angels Above~

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by PinkAng3l, Apr 23, 2013.

MineZ - ~Angels Above~
  1. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    Angels Above - A MineZ story by PinkAng3l
    [IMG]

I have only posted a few of the old chapter so far, but you can read the full story here. I will be posting the rest as soon as spoilers come out :) But for now, Enjoy :3

Book 1 - Who am I?

Chapter 1 - Where am I?

[IMG]
    My eyes shot open. My vision was blurred and the hot air burned my skin. I rubbed my eyes, and looked around as my vision cleared slightly. "Where am I?" For miles, all I could see was hot, dry sand. I pulled myself off the ground, and flinched as the sand burned my toes. I found myself breaking into a quick sprint, I wasn't able to walk at a slow pace with sand this hot.

Then I saw it. A old path that was half buried into the sand. I had never seen anything so great in my life! I ran towards it, and looked at the sign that was stuck into the sand.

To Grimdale.

I had never heard of Grimdale, but it was probably a town. Which is what I need right now. I need food and water, and a town usually has that. I began making my way along the path, hoping I could last until I got to the town.

Soon enough, the path led to a small bridge, that was broken in places, and did not look very safe at all. I took a deep breath, and sprinted across it. I stopped for awhile to catch my breath, and looked around. I was no longer in in the hot desert, but instead in a grass biome. The sun was no ware as hot, and there was a nice, cool breeze.

I followed the path for a little while longer, until I came to a huge town. I ran quickly up to the gate, and found a arrow stuck into the rock. There was a sign as well, which read:

Welcome to Grimdale!

I don't know if it was just me, but this town seemed.. Well... Creepy. I spun around as I heard a distinctive growl...I gasped as a figure began to run up to me. I had no idea what it was.. It was green, and scary. Without thinking, I gripped the helm of my sword, and began to attack it. In a couple of minutes, I had eliminated it. I walked into the town, and looked around. It was deserted. I walked up to the first building, and went inside. I looked around a bit, and found a old chest. I wasn't sure if I should open it, but as it creaked open, I found inside, a apple, bandage and water! I decided this was a good place to spend a couple days at, and just find a few more items.

Walking out of the building, I sat down, and leaned against a fence post.
    Who am I?

I don't even know where I came from! I felt my eyes close, and I quickly shook my head. This was not a place to sleep. I need to figure these things out first. I stood up, and was about to get my water out of my bag, when a arrow shot right past my neck, and into the wall behind me.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" A raspy voice asked. A figure emerged from the shadows, his bow drawn at my head.

"No please!" I screamed. The boy's grim face turned into a seemingly shocked expression, and he dropped his bow to the floor, inching closer towards me. He moved my hands from my face, and looked deep into my eyes.

"P-Pink.. Is that you?!"

Chapter 2 - Who are you?

"No please!" I screamed. The boy's grim face turned into a seemingly shocked expression, and he dropped his bow to the floor, inching closer towards me. He moved my hands from my face, and looked deep into my eyes.

"P-Pink.. Is that you?!" I looked at him with a puzzled expression. He put his hands on my cheeks, and looked closely at every part of my face. "It is you!" He smiled

"What are you talking about?" I slapped his hands away, "Don't touch me." I snarled.

"What?... " He looked at me, puzzled. "What are you talking about Pink?"

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, holding my sword out in front of me. The boy walked over to where he had dropped his bow, and picked it back up.

"..You really don't know..?" He asked, his smile dropping. I shook my head. He walked over to me. "Well, Maybe you lost your memory when you uh... Um.. "

"When I what?"

"Uh, nevermind." He stuttered, taking my hand. "Here, come with me." I glared at him and grabbed my hand back.

"Look, I don't know who you are, and I'm in this crazy weird world. How do I know I can trust you?" I asked, proceeding to sit down, and pout. I felt a surge of pain sweep through my arm, and I quickly grabbed it, my eyes squeezed shut as the pain got worse. I must have gotten injured from the creature at the gate.

"Pink? Pink whats wrong?" He tried to move my hand away to inspect my arm, but I managed to shove him away

"I said don't touch me!" I shouldn't have moved, as the pain got worse. I felt him force my hand away, and something was pressed to my wound, and a bottle was shoved into my hand.

"Drink it." I shook my head. "DRINK IT!" He shouted.

"..Fine.." I mumbled, popping the top open, and quickly drinking it all. Whatever was in that drink, made all the pain go away, and my eyes shot open as I watched him let go of the bandage, and reach his hand down to me.

"Here, let me help you up." I hesitated for a moment, but then took his hand, and he pulled me up.

"T-thanks." I muttered at him. He just smiled.

"No problem Pink."

"Why do you keep calling me 'Pink' anyways?" He laughed,

"Thats your name." I shook my head,

"Uh.. No it's not."

"Then.. What is your name?" He asked with a grin.

"It's... Uh.. It's.. " and Thats when I realized.. I had no idea what my own name was !

"Exactly," He laughed, "I think you've suffered from memory loss." I tilted my head. "We need to find someway to get your memory back!"

"Okay... How?" I questioned.

"I don't know exactly," He replied, "But here, to start with, but these on." He said, handing me some iron armor. I winched.

"But they're so.. Ugly.. and."

"Look, do you want to live?" He asked in all seriousness. I nodded. "Then put them on!"

"Okay." As soon as I'd said that, a arrow shot right passed me... Again.

"Pink, get behind me." He said, pushing be behind him, "And if I say so, run."

2. Ciphon Silver

XP:
    91,098xp
    Spoilers would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:
    PinkAng3l likes this.
  3. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    well, the return of my favorite story...
  4. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    awww thanks :heart:
    Can't wait till spoilers come out so I can start posting again aha :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. Wagoo Regular Member

XP:
    8,069xp
    The amount of time I've heard spoilers in this thread thus far has me reading this in the voice of River Song (from Doctor Who). SPOILERS!

Seriously though, it's brilliant to see this return. I was wondering what would happen to this when this site came out. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle, and I believe I can fly, that I... lost where this sentence was going.

But yeah, glad it's back!
  6. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    Yeah I wasn't gonna keep updating it, I couldn't be bothered, but I have a lot of spare time, so might as well use it :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. CosmicZeta Guest

XP:
    xp
    im guessing you are still going off of the fact that you are a bandit?
  8. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    mhm
  9. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Psst! Put me in this! Im going to write myself(colide with this?).
  10. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    lel sure
  11. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Sarcasm?
  12. PinkAng3l Platinum

XP:
    30,672xp
    You'll never know!!! >:3
  13. hihibigguy Regular Member

XP:
    1,444xp
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ?
  14. Wagoo Regular Member

XP:
    8,069xp
    One does not simply figure out sarcasm from sincerity!
  15. MangoSmoothies Emerald

XP:
    489,769xp
    I was wondering when this would be posted. :)
  16. cashenkes Regular Member

XP:
    42,365xp
    i just had a realy nice day. played some minez and then read the whole story at once :D. are you going to post till the end that you have got now or are you going to make new chapters. ps would like to be in it
  17. cashenkes Regular Member

XP:
    42,365xp
    no reaction or so it has been such a long time :/, would love to see how this ends but yea if nobody is going to complete it than yea... :(