1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation 7 New Anni Admins!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by linisastald, Jun 15, 2014.

Annihilation - 7 New Anni Admins!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linisastald Retired Staff

XP:
    48,033xp
    Welcome our seven new anni admins to the team!

JACOBSMILE
    Hey, I am JACOBSMILE. I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years now and have been a Shotbow player since MineZ's early days after released to public. I am one of those guys who is big into computers and always wants to know what makes them tick. I am currently 14 years old and currently have no life whatsoever so I will be around a lot to support the servers. I have always enjoyed Shotbow and I can never stop enjoying it.

XxCrazyMattxX
    Hey all! My name is Matt, but you can call me Crazy, not saying that I am crazy. :stuck_out_tongue: I've been spending quite some time here on the Network. A little over a year now by the time of this being written. I've grown to meet some very nice and unique players, and love to meet new ones! I'm on Mumble commonly, so if you ever want to chat, feel free to come and catch me! :wink:

Norwayjump
    Hey people! I'm Norwayjump. I'm from a small community in norway but I currently live in the us. I'm in chat or mumble most of the time if you wanna grab me. I've been at Shotbow since early MineZ. I've fallen in love with the forums so you'll see me around there. If you ever see me at chat late at night things can get a little bit weird :wink:
    Thanks for flying Shotbow!

CeleryCat
    Hello! I am a cat made of celery! I've been part of the Shotbow network community for, oh... a little over a year now. I love spending time chatting in the Shoutbox and sometimes I'll pop onto the Shotbow mumble! I'm always open for questions if you have any!

gizcow
    Hey guys! My name is Gizcow and I'm extremely happy to be part of this team. I can usually be found on the forums if I'm not in-game, so feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions! I care deeply for this community so I'm excited to work for you all. I've been playing on Shotbow for quite a bit of time and it's great that I've been given this opportunity to help out!

JoeSziver
    Hi, my name is Joe. I am 16 years old and I have been a part of the staff team on the HCF part of ShotBow for well over 6 months. I am very excited to spread my wings over to Anni as well! Annihilation has always had a place in my heart and it gives me great joy to be able to help protect the players and their enjoyment. If you ever need to talk to me, I am always in the mumble, if not, shoot me a private message on the ShotBow website and I will be sure to see it.

lh8608
    Hello! I'm sure a good amount of you will know me from HCF. I've been an admin there for a little while now and now I'm starting a new journey with Annihilation. I enjoy all the games Shotbow has to offer and love helping the network progress. I'm a 27 year old stay at home mom. (Old and boring, I know) I'm more then happy to help with anything you may need. I'm often in mumble, so come say hi!

2. Uranium232 Platinum

XP:
    64,493xp
    Grats all of you, hope you guys catch those hackers :D
  3. Scuby Silver

XP:
    53,718xp
    The more admins, the better gameplay for everyone! :)
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  4. Heightless Platinum

XP:
    13,436xp
    BAN ALL THE HACKERS!!!!!111!!! Lol. Anyways, great to see people from the community I know.
  5. Classy_Scrub Silver

XP:
    19,151xp
    congrats everyone!
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  6. Clod_owo Silver

XP:
    34,424xp
  7. the_grim_sleeper Obsidian

XP:
    31,765xp
    WHY DO ALL MY FRIENDS BECOME STAFF?!

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SO LONELY ADMINS?!
  8. JACOBSMILE Jr. Developer

XP:
    245,865xp
    Thanks everyone! Ill be sure to help out! :wink: If you ever need me ill either be in the Mumble or Shoutbox. If not, you can always PM me! :)
    Rixhack and Unicycle43 like this.
  9. Rebel_Vanguard Platinum

XP:
    10,955xp
    Ah man, I guess they just forgot about me... Heh, yeah, they 'forgot' .. that's what happened. Maybe next time though! Congratulations guys, I hope you have a great time as part of the Shotbow Staff.

Especially happy for Celery and Gizcow. Nice work guys!
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  10. Jojer Platinum

XP:
    69,235xp
    Are we going to see MineZ mini admins soon?...
  11. ImLena Obsidian

XP:
    478,358xp
    Omg Annihilation Admin is a dream! :heart: Congratz everyone. Hope on seeing you guys in game sometime:)
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  12. Pikachu8091 Platinum

XP:
    14,247xp
    Congrats to the new anni admins, from what I've seen of you all, you deserved it! c:
    ThemRandomNinjaz and Unicycle43 like this.
  13. swiftcashew Platinum

XP:
    25,680xp
    Congrats everyone!
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  14. zachkiwi Obsidian

XP:
    421,079xp
    Gratz Everyone!
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  15. bigredneck97 Gold

XP:
    7,052xp
    Congratulations to all the new anni admin
    Unicycle43 likes this.
  16. norwayjump Emerald

XP:
    123,953xp
    Thanks everyone! I'l be doing my best to catch those pesky hackers :wink:

Have a great day and thanks for flying shotbow!
  17. pokepeople01 Platinum

XP:
    55,186xp
    Following up from everyone else: Congrats congrats CONGRATS!
  18. iCryEveryTime Platinum

XP:
    1,176,144xp
    year is 2014
    hacker species : extinct
    Killer_Saiyen and Conner526 like this.
  19. Sens Platinum

XP:
    2,873,686xp
    Could not have made better choices...
  20. CoastinJosh Platinum

XP:
    3,056,817xp
    I don't really care who they make an anni admin, just as long as they do their job, and they do it right.
    Congrats!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.