1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Wasted 4/16/2013 Wasted Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Apr 16, 2013.

Wasted - 4/16/2013 Wasted Feedback Thread | Page 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    Please be flamethrower please be flamethrower!

2. Lord_Haakon Platinum

XP:
    132,483xp
    :stuck_out_tongue:
    How would you implement a flamethrower? Since we can't "breathe" fire, some kind of fast firing instant damage potion would probably be pretty good.
  3. qwertykillerz Regular Member

XP:
    5,677xp
    hey i just have on little problem when i go into chest somethimes they just disapear and also i would love it if you could add in a usas 12 please please please
  4. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    Pfft I want a jackhammer. That thing shoots so fast lol.
    edit: eh now that I think about it it was only one game I played where it was the fastest fire rate of all the shotguns. Usas is pretty cool though.
    qwertykillerz likes this.
  5. Jaetran_Aurion Regular Member

XP:
    7,312xp
    1. Are you enjoying Wasted? Do you enjoy it more or less after the latest updates? I Really enjoy wasted, it is a VERY fun game mode!
    2. What is currently your favorite thing to do? Make a base for me and my friends to hang out at after missions!
    3. What about the game are you unhappy with? What would you change if you were in my shoes? The only thing that i would probably change is cars, even though you tried to make people want to go on roads more, what you did isn't stopping most from going off road. So i would create a Gas system, with coal being textured as gas, as well as the gas only being able to stack up to 16. each car would start with a certain amount of gas about 3-4,(making most now want to check cars, even if they already have a good car.) and if you go off road on a car , you only make it 500 blocks per 1 gas same with the trucks only 250, while on road, the car goes 1000 blocks and the truck 500. Even better encouraging players to stay on roads and only head off road in case of emergency. And also retexture cows and pigs to look like cars and trucks.
    4. What major bugs have you found that have not been fixed as of the date of this post? None, as far as i can tell.
  6. Potathoven Regular Member

XP:
    53,052xp
    You haven't seen dwaves vs zombies before have you...
  7. Potathoven Regular Member

XP:
    53,052xp
    I just want to say one thing the new team killing sucks. I cant repremend people for ruining my base now without getting killed. The old way was better and i miss it PLZ PLZ PLZ bring it back.
  8. pigfish99 Regular Member

XP:
    8,662xp
    although the damage reflection thing is pretty good, you should also put the condeming feature in too, if they continue to shoot after the reflection occurs.

Still lovin' wasted, though. :D
  9. Deathrider5 Regular Member

XP:
    25,344xp
    I know this isn't sopose to go here but considering HighLife might view it i think the turrets should be fixed so the bullets have no collision with the turret base (minecart). I always end up dying while in one because it shoots the minecraft instead of the player :/
  10. StormAerospace Platinum

XP:
    300,330xp
    I've noticed some serious issues with teamkill detection. Explosions are practically 100% safe to kill teammates with. The most notable is blowing up team cars; ever since you could blow up cars by shooting them to death, I've noticed LOTS, and I mean LOTS of people shooting teammates on cars and not getting punished. Almost EVERYONE is exploiting this, and it's in critical need of changing.

Also, friendly fire should be changed back to the old system of reduced damage to the victim teammate, but the victim should be able to condemn the attacker. It doesn't make much sense that you accidentally hit a teammate with your M240L while hosing down enemies and then randomly drop dead without warning.

Afterwards, in the future, GhostCraft's /vote command should also be implemented, except instead of the server automatically doing it, the players should initiate the vote by doing something like /vote start <playername> or whatever. This should handle TK'ers quite well.

Otherwise I'm really enjoying Wasted (save for ragequits due to aforementioned bugs being exploited by ******* teammates).
    Squeeval and LoganCrawford98 like this.
  11. Potathoven Regular Member

XP:
    53,052xp
    I agree with you completly
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.