1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ How I found my first friend (part 1)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by alex643, Apr 11, 2013.

MineZ - How I found my first friend (part 1)
  1. alex643 Platinum

XP:
    63,620xp
    It all started on the dry hot beach near what I like to call Death Tower, I approached the tower and seeing no one quickly entered and found a chest with two apples and a melon. Hearing a startling crack I look down to see it is coming from my radio, I pick it up and put it to me ear. I hear the sound of a young boy who seems to be out of breathe, he says "bandits in Grimdale, killing anything that moves, they are heading toward Port... AHHHHHHHHGGGGG" then I hear nothing but static. I took a quick look at my map and seeing that I was only about a mile or so from Grimdale decided to take off immediately before the bandits found me. Seeing as the only other town that was near me other than Grimdale was Yawpton I decided to head there. After walking for half an hour I could see the town in the distance, but it wasn't empty. I moved closer to see a group of four men walking around the town trying to find any thing they could use. One of them must of heard me because he drew his bow and spun in my direction, I screamed and took flight. I ran and hide behind old broken wall. "We are friends" I heard someone call being stupid I decided to answer instead of leaving "I am to". After about ten minutes of convincing each other that we were all friendly I came out of my cover, they gave me food water and a bit of chain armour. They told me that the town had nothing left and that we should move on to a new town.

This will be the first part in my story how I found my first friend, if you enjoy please leave a comment to encourage me to write the second part of it. This is based on a true story that happened many months ago but I have changed it a bit to make it more realistic. This is also my first mineZ story ever so please don't hate to much, thanks -alex
    Ole_Byzantine and Squirr3ly like this.

2. Classy_Scrub Silver

XP:
    19,151xp
    my first minez life story: i went to the same tower as u did but i found a bow up top then someone killed me:)
  3. alex643 Platinum

XP:
    63,620xp
    Since I got no feed back I guess I won't be continuing it.
  4. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Don't give up yet! Some of the best stories i've read didn't get feedback until later. I like where you're going, keep it up! Also keep adding parts here don't keep making new threads.
    Ole_Byzantine likes this.
  5. Ciphon Silver

XP:
    91,098xp
    Like my story, I literally think 5 people have read it, but that doesn't discourage me.

Anyways, it's hard to give sufficient feedback on such a short intro of a story, but if you want to keep writing don't let lack of feedback stop you. I would suggest developing your character early on and expanding on your plot so you really know what you are writing about.
  6. Squirr3ly Regular Member

XP:
    13,567xp
    Lack of feedback? I'll toss my opinion out there! I like it, and let me give you a hint. When I started my story,it was around a week before I even got my first reply,and it wasn't even feedback! Don't be discouraged by it, just keep on writing and doing your thing,and I can promise people will read it. :)