1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ --Dracul's Demise--

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by holdenm1244, Jun 26, 2013.

MineZ - --Dracul's Demise--
  1. Holdenm1244 Gold

XP:
    8,702xp
    PLEASE DONT COMMENT HERE----------Comments and future character applications: http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/33457/

Prologue: Inside the life of Dracul

Dracul was cunning, a lover, and one of the greatest theif known to man but that doesn't matter in this world anymore. He has to realize that all hes friends and family are gone and the world he used to know and love has gone to shit and he cant do anything about it. Until Now.

Chapter 1: Not-So Humble Beginning

Dracul was running from what he thought was a mob of cleverly dressed people in costumes that were chasing him because he stole priceless gems from a Halloween party but then a arrow whizzed passed his head and a mysterious voiced yelled "HIT THE DECK". Dracul then jumped behind the log the man was behind, The man then proceeded to kill all the zeds. When he was done the man introduced himself " Hi I'm hunter and you you need to learn about zombies if your to survive" Dracul Responded " What are zombies" Hunter Answered " Follow me ill show you. were going to a little town called Romero".

Chapter 2: Romero.

We arrived into Romero but for some reason Hunter was gasping for breath, i didn't think much of it at the time but maybe i should have. When we arrived at the entrance to Romero there was a man that he said "hi im nutty, you?". Hunter stepped in and said "Hi this is Dracul and im Hunter, You want to group up?" Nutty replied "sure i was just about to go into town, i ran here from Elliom and I thought i was going to die there because everyone else died." Hunter "Man im sorry for that, Any Family?" Nutty responded "I don't want to talk about it".Hunter Proceeded into town awed by the destruction of this town. "ON YOUR KNEES" A huge man yelled while pointing a pulled back bow with a arrow between his fingers. "I don't know about this James" A tall skinny man said to the other man
    "Shut the hell up red, your going to help us and you will like it" "Fine James" "good Red now kill the crazy looking mother fucker". We sat there on our knees waiting to be killed. Red pulled back on the bow about to shoot nutty in the face but then a arrow came out of no where and shot red in the head killing him on impact.We then saw James run out of town while hes other lackeys were shooting at where the arrow came from. We all ran into the building that the arrow came from there was a man there He said hastily " My name is Inquisitor Ravion you can just call me Ravion. That man that was about to kill you was James Jo Wayne hes a worshiper of demons and is part of a zombie cult, I've been hunting him for awhile." I replied "looks like the others are gone we should talk about this some other place". Ravion responded "ok lets go to the coffee shop down the road. of course it has no coffee but it has some comfy chairs" We all walked down the street to the coffee house, walked in the door, and sat down. Ravion went on "Also the man i shot was Red he was against the demons and was force to side with James, who would kill him other wize." Nutty said" then why did you kill him" Ravion answered "Because he was about to kill you by force" Hunter Asked "so you want to join our group" Ravion answered " Yes i would im sure he would be out to kill us after that" Nutty projected "we should go to St. Roseluck and hide out there" I said "That sounds good we should go to Carmi first to get a boat". We all got up and headed to the exit of town and started going across the bridge. Hunter stopped "Now Dracul time to teach you about zombies, there's one up ahead" The zed came running at us. "Aim for the head and dont let it bite you" I aimed my bow up and shot him in the head. Hunter said with pride " Good job man, your pretty good at that bow" I said "Yeah... its been with me for awhile" Hunter replied "Just watch your back zombies are the only threat in this world"

Chapter 3: The Journey. Coming soon