1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

LONG Guide: How 2 Copypasta (u wot m8 Edition)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OneZedArmy, Dec 31, 2014.

LONG Guide: How 2 Copypasta (u wot m8 Edition)
?

H3ll0 m8 d0 y0u l41k my n3w thr34d?

( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Thiz iz gr8, I r8 8/8 m8 ! 42 vote(s) 60.9%
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) W3ll, it could be better huehue. 4 vote(s) 5.8%
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง 1v1 m8 thiz suckz. 23 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Welcome to: OneZedArmy's Guide: How 2 Copypasta (u wot m8 Edition) !

Before the epic thread starts, here are some things you should know.

FIRST OF ALL:

1º- This isn't the type of pasta I'm going to show you. So if you came here for food pasta, g3t r3kt and l34rn 2 m3m3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

[IMG]

("Fresh pasta was traditionally produced by hand, sometimes with the aid of simple machines, but today many varieties of fresh pasta are also commercially produced by large-scale machines, and the products are widely available in supermarkets". - John Cena)

2º- This is slighty different from dank memes xd.

WARNINGS:
    - If you abuse of this copypasta method you could get banned (Nazi mods [IMG])

- I recommend to young copypasta padawans to relax and start with less pasterino.

- Don't start with "Internet Parodies are just crap" because it will probably start a flame war and admins will lock this thread, something I hope that won't happen. Plus Twitch Chat isn't MLG Parodies.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

- If you know some Pasta I don't have on this thread, you should comment it!

- You can tell about this thread to other people! I'd really appreciate that.

INTRODUCTION:

The thread will be divided into 7 sections:

- Twitch Face Emotes (the most known). I'll put here Twitch Chat emotes, like the famous Kappa. This part works with Twitch too, so If you plan to expand your copypasta skills there, here's your guide!

- Dongerhood. Here will be some types of dongerinos and their variants. Raise your dongers!

- Le Lenny Face. This will consist on emotes based on ASCII too, but they've their special attractive ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°).

- Antipasta. This consists of trolling pasta that it's function is spamming, regardless of what it says against spamming.

- My name is. Mainly pasta that describe an invented person.

- Big Emotes. These are really, REALLY big.

- Random Pasta. This is Random Pasterino that doesn't fit on the other sections.

Hope you like it !!!1eleven!!!11!eleven!!

Twitch Face Emotes:

Most of you probably know what's Kappa, because he's known almost worldwide in the videogame context. Anyways, there are a lot of Twitch Chat emotes that not all people know. This is really useful to learn, because If someone puts in chat "ResidentSleeper", you won't get rekt by not knowing its meaning. I'll show the most used ones:

- Kappa [IMG]: This is used on jokes, irony or le trolles.
    > Keepo [IMG]: This is a variant of Le Kappa.
    > KappaPride [IMG]: Second variant of Le Kappa.
    > KappaRoss [IMG]: Third variant. #THANKYOUBOB.
    >KappaClaus [IMG]: Fourth variant. Ho Ho Ho [IMG]

- BibleThump [IMG]: This is from The Binding Of Isaac. Used for sad things.

- PogChamp [IMG]: To express insanity, excitement, etc.

- FrankerZ [IMG]: Put this on chat when it's on a pause.

- PJSalt [IMG]: Put this when someone is salty.

- DansGame [IMG]: When something isn't correct or bothers you.

- Kreygasm [IMG]: Used mainly when something is well-made, like music.

- ResidentSleeper [IMG] : To express boredom or roleplaying.

- 4Head [IMG]: To express laugh, or funny situations instead of "hahaha" or ":lmao:" Because it's kinda casual.
    ("Casual in this context means that someone/something is the typical internet person/action that is around Facebook, Twitter etc, and doesnt know about our pasting culture. - Google Translate")

- ANELE [IMG]: When "Allahu Akbar" appears or a bomb explodes.

- BabyRage [IMG]: When someone is raging (probably because a bad RNG).

- BrokeBack [IMG]: To express dumbness or stupidness (same to a person).

- DatSheffy [IMG]: When the context is about Slavic countries (Russia, Ukraine, etc)

- deIlluminati [IMG]: We are watching you.

- EleGiggle [IMG]: When something is hilarious or someone made a fail (Ex: BEST SKILLSHOT 2k15 [IMG])

- FailFish [IMG]: Also to express a fail, but when It's so annoying that doesn't make you laugh.

- OpieOP [IMG]: Used in context about Italian food or Fat people.

- OSkomodo [IMG]: HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

- PraiseIt [IMG]: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

- SMOrc [IMG]: When there's an orc nearby, or in Hearthstone context, when someone goes Face.

- VaultBoy [IMG]: WHO SAID FALLOUT NEW VEGAS? [IMG]

- WutFace [IMG]: When there's a weird thing around, a bug/glitch, or a spider.

(Usually) NO-PICTURE TWITCH EMOTES:

- FeelsBadMan: When something is sad, commonly used with BibleThump.
    > FeelsGoodMan. Used for good things.
    > FeelsBirthdayMan. Birthdays.

- FapFapFap: lol.

- Also, on the Twitch Chat, people usually put "dududu" or the emote [IMG] (duDudu) If they bought Turbo Twitch.

- EXTRA!: Here's the Twitch Hymn.

The stream starts, and so my spam begins. It shall not end until i am banned. I shall fear no mod, sub to no streamer. I shall live and die in the Chat. For i am the value in the bomber. I am the BM in the lethal. I am the salt in the defeat. I pledge my keyboard to the Chat, for this stream and all the streams to come.

Special Thanks to: Twitch Emotes.

Dongerhood:

They're ASCII based emotes that have A LOT of categories. I'll just show the most important ones. Raise your dongers:

- ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DONGERHOOD༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽
    ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ YOU PASTARINO'D THE WRONG DONGERINO ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
    ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽ YOU COPERINO FRAPPUCCIONO PASTARINO'D THE WRONG DONGERINO ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽
    ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽You either die a DONG, or live long enough to become the DONGER༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽

༼ ಠل͟ರೃ༼ ಠل͟ರೃ༼ ಠل͟ರೃ༼ ಠل͟ರೃ ༽ಠل͟ರೃ ༽ಠل͟ರೃ ༽ YOU ARRIVED IN THE INCORRECT DONGERHOOD, SIR༼ ಠل͟ರೃ༼ ಠل͟ರೃ༼ ಠل͟ರೃ༼ ಠل͟ರೃ ༽ಠل͟ರೃ ༽ಠل͟ರೃ ༽

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ. ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ .ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO)) HADOUKEN

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮ Hey Kripp, here's a "brofist" for you. ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ I'M LOL FAN AND I HAVE DOWN SYNDROME ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀ, ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง LET ME DEMONSTRATE DONGER DIPLOMACY (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ

(\ ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°) /) OUR DONGERS ARE RAZOR SHARP (\ ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°) /)

ヽ༼◥▶ل͜◀◤༽ノ RO RO RAISE YOUR DONGERS ヽ༼◥▶ل͜◀◤༽ノ

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿[} ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿^ Stop right there criminal scum! no one RIOTs on my watch. I'm confiscating your goods. now pay your fine, or it's off to jail.
    ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽ YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR BEING CASUAL. COME OUT WITH YOUR DONGERS RAISED ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿з=༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽

(ง'̀-'́)ง DONG OR DIE (ง'̀-'́)ง

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ VOICE OF AN ANGEL ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ LETS GET DONGERATED ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR BARNO ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ "I have a dong" ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ - Martin Luther King Jr.
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ OJ poured and candle lit, with this chant i summon Kripp ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ☑ OJ poured ☑ Candle lit ☑ Summoning the Kripp ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ༼ຈل͜O༽ノ ʀᴀɪs ᴜʀ ᴅᴀɢᴇʀᴏ ヽ༼ຈل͜___ຈ༽ノ

(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)งSuccubus release Kripp or taste our rage(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

ノ(ಠ_ಠノ ) ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

ヽ༼Ὸل͜ຈ༽ノ HOIST THY DONGERS ヽ༼Ὸل͜ຈ༽ノ

ヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ Kripp you are kinda like my dad, except you're always there for me. ヽ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

█▄༼ຈل͜ຈ༽▄█ yeah i work out

༼ ºل͟º ༽ I AM A DONG ༼ ºل͟º ༽
    ༼ ºل͟º༽ I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE DONGLIFE, THE DONGLIFE CHOSE ME ༼ ºل͟º༽
    ༼ ºل͟º༽ NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE DONG ༼ ºل͟º༽

༼ ºººººل͟ººººº ༽ I AM SUPER DONG ༼ ºººººل͟ººººº ༽

┌∩┐༼ ºل͟º ༽┌∩┐ SUCK MY DONGER ┌∩┐༼ ºل͟º ༽┌∩┐

ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ FINALLY A REAL DONG ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ

<ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀᴇᴅ>

ヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノIS THAT A DONGER IN YOUR POCKET?ヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ

༼ ͡■ل͜ ͡■༽ OPPA DONGER STYLE ༼ ͡■ل͜ ͡■༽

( ° ͜ ʖ °) REGI OP ( ° ͜ ʖ °)

(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ IM DONG,JAMES DONG (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

(ง⌐□ل͜□)ง WOULD YOU HIT A DONGER WITH GLASSES (ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ CUDDLE UR DONGERS ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) let me hold your donger for a while ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ง MY RIGHT DONG IS ALOT STRONGER THAN MY LEFT ONE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ง

(✌゚∀゚)☞ May the DONG be with you! ☚(゚ヮ゚☚)

(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Keep Your Dongers Where i Can See Them

̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ DUDE̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ PLEASE NO COPY PASTERONI MACORONI DONGERIN

( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°) Mom always said my donger was big for my age ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

(/゚Д゚)/ WE WANT SPELUNKY (/゚Д゚)/

─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴɢ

(✌゚∀゚)☞ POINT ME TO THE DONGERS (✌゚∀゚)☞

ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c) 〇〇〇〇ᗩᗩᗩᗩᕼᕼ ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ArcheAge or BEES ヽ̛͟͢༼͝ຈ͢͠لຈ҉̛༽̨҉҉ノ̨

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ MRGLRLRLR ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Song Dongers:

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノITS A HARD DONG LIFE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノMOLLYヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ GIVE MOLLY ༼ つ ຈل͜ຈ ༽つ
    †ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ† By the power of donger I summon MOLLY †ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ†
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノTAKING A DUMPヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WHAT DOESNT KILL ME ONLY MAKES ME DONGER ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FOREVER DONG ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Mo' money, mo' Dongers [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Drop Bows on 'em ༼ᕗຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Ѱζ༼ᴼل͜ᴼ༽ᶘѰ HIT IT WITH THE FORK Ѱζ༼ᴼل͜ᴼ༽ᶘѰ
    Ψ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽Ψ hit it with the fork Ψ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽Ψ

I like to raise my Donger I do it all the time ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ and every time its lowered┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐ I cry and start to whine ┌༼@ل͜@༽┐But never need to worry ༼ ºل͟º༽ my Donger's staying strong ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノA Donger saved is a Donger earned so sing the Donger song! ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ

Special Thanks to: Steam Community.

Le Lenny Face:

ASCII based emotes, used on the Dongerhood, that are used separately too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
    ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -
    ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)
    ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)
    (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)
    (ʖ ͜° ͜ʖ)
    [ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]
    ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
    { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•}
    ( ͡° ͜V ͡°)
    ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾)
    ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
    ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

And when you feel the pasta is in your blood, here's one for you: Le Lenny Worm.
    ("Try to scroll up and down this page". - Your teacher)

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ╚═(███)═╝
    .╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …..╚(███)╝
    ……╚(██)╝
    ………(█)

Special Thanks to: Le Lenny FaZe.

Antipasta:

People are le trolles because they use Antipasta to make other people to paste them. Some examples:

- Do you losers get a joy out of having people press random numbers on their keyboard when you tell them to? Does it validate your pathetic life? This is why I hate twitch chat, bunch of anti-social weaboos pressing random numbers as a form of camaraderie. How about you actually start a conversation with one another instead of being weird, yes I'm srs.

- You guys are ruining my chat experience. I come to the Twitch chat to discuss important geopolitical events like the ukraine crisis and it's implications on the socioeconomics of Eastern Europe. Yet here you are ruining everything with your frankerzs and kappas.

- I don't understand all these spammer hooligans. Its as if the pinnacle of human innovation has resulted in the creation of these inbred spammers with nothing better to do in their life other than copy and paste what the person above them wrote. Whats worse is the people using scripts to spam. Be the better man and stop the spam. Thanks.

- You guys are seriously so fucking annoying. This whole copy and paste shit was funny the first couple of months. It's just getting fucking old now. Seriously, grow the fuck up and how about we participate in constructive chatting. I hate every single one of you twat heads.

- Guys please, this chat is filled with to much kapperinas pasterinas. If this is going to maintain I will quit watching this stream, and never cum back. And if this gets copy and pasted by any of you motherfuckers, I swear to my fucking, and shitty life that I will grab some pasta and throw it to my monitor.

- Consural I hope you're happy with yourself. You have ruined the chat experience for millions of people (3 million, 960 thousand and 356 people to be exact) by promoting the "Copy pasta" culture. For people that dont know, copy pasta is something that stupid kids to do grab the attention of the streamer so they feel more important #UNMODCONSURAL

- ᕼEᒪᒪO TᗯITᑕᕼ ᑕᕼᗩT, ᗪOᑎ ᑭEᑭᑭEᖇOᑎI ᕼEᖇE, ᑕᗩᑭTᗩIᑎ Oᖴ TᕼE ᗩᑎTI-ᖇIOT ᑭOᒪIᑕE. ᔕTOᑭ ᖇIOTIᑎG ᖇIGᕼT ᑎOᗯ, Oᖇ YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE TOᑭᗪEᑕKEᗪ. YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᗯᗩᖇᑎEᗪ. ᑎO ᑭᑌEᖇTO ᖇIᑕO ᑭᗩᔕTEᖇIᑎO ᗪE ᑎIᖇO TᗩᖇEᑎTIᑎO

- You have just become intrigued as to what this spam is, you go to the chat and scroll to hold it on the screen and indulge in its delights, as you continue to read you realize it does not contain anything funny or worth reading, and yet you highlight, copy it, paste it and send it.

- Tfw you have so much autism that you spam the same sentence 50 times in one message over and over again and you don't realize that you're not funny because you're so autistic FeelsBadMan

- Alright, listen up moth*rfuckers. You think you're fucking funny spamming your shitty pasta and emotes. Well if you f*cking dare copy and paste this message, I will literally come over to your house and knock you the f*ck out. Is that understood?

Special Thanks to: The Best Of Twitch Chat.

My name is:

These are invented descriptions of a person. Some of them:

- Hello kripp, this is God. I sent my angel, James, down to earth to test you. I am sorry to say that you've failed the test. When James showed you kindness, you took the scumbag win instead of being kind in return. I'm sorry to say you will go to hell for all eternity, the ultimate BM.

- Hi me name is Kowak and I are from Poland. Sorry for me bed England. I works in a shop, and i only earn a little money. So to afford an computer i had to selled me girlfriend. But I cant play LOL? Me heard that someone say something about internett, but what is internett? Ples help me poor human from poland. And no copy pasterino trollerino

- Hello guys my name is jairtrash and I have 700 games and still in silver, I don't suck I can get diamond 1 easy, it's just that I get bad teams every time and I get so mad. Trick please help me these noobs are calling me bronze even though I have 700 games and still in silver.

- Hello, my name is Juan Pastoroni, CEO of Copy Pasta Industries. I'd like to let you know that we've just gained copyrights on a lot of copy pastas seen in this chat. If you are using them right now, please refrain from doing so, or risk being fined under copyright infringement. Thank you, and don't be funny and copy and paste this. This is business, kid.

- Hi my name is Bob Pastarino, I am trapped in Winter's house, he is keeping me hostage. I am coughing furiously from my cold because I've been kept in his basement. Please help he forces me to watch Arteezy Play Invoker all day long. For love of god help me, I only have 322 hour left to live.

- Hello, my name is Keepo and I want to ask you something. My friend Kappa needs your help. He wants to find some more Kappa friends. So please, spam Kappa as much as possible in the chat, so that my friend Kappa could find more of his Kappa friends. It makes a big difference, thank you!

- ᕼEᒪᒪO TᗯITᑕᕼ ᑕᕼᗩT, ᗪOᑎ ᑭEᑭᑭEᖇOᑎI ᕼEᖇE, ᑕᗩᑭTᗩIᑎ Oᖴ TᕼE ᗩᑎTI-ᖇIOT ᑭOᒪIᑕE. ᔕTOᑭ ᖇIOTIᑎG ᖇIGᕼT ᑎOᗯ, Oᖇ YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE TOᑭᗪEᑕKEᗪ. YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷEEᑎ ᗯᗩᖇᑎEᗪ. ᑎO ᑭᑌEᖇTO ᖇIᑕO ᑭᗩᔕTEᖇIᑎO ᗪE ᑎIᖇO TᗩᖇEᑎTIᑎO

- helo my name is dongerino pasterino ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, i am 69 year old donger from imaqtmeatloaf's stream . 420 years ago i was kidnapped and put into a donger concentration camp for 9001 years. 1 year ago, imaqtlasagne and imaqtpie invaded the camp and rescued me. now i work as teacherino, passing down the wisdom of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to young dongers.

- HELLO ALL MY NAME JAMAL THE UFLY WATERMELON SAND MONKEU *** PLEASE FEED ME CHIXKEN HELLO ALL MY NAME JAMAL THE UFLY WATERMELON SAND MONKEU *** PLEASE FEED ME CHIXKEN HELLO ALL MY NAME JAMAL THE UFLY WATERMELON SAND MONKEU *** PLEASE FEED ME CHIXKEN HELLO ALL MY NAME JAMAL THE UFLY WATERMELON SAND MONKEU *** PLEASE FEED ME CHIXKEN

- BibleThump Hi I'm Kajdrum and I'm too bad at sniping BibleThump Can't even beat an arena player, so I'm creating fake excuses, which are no-sense pics which doesn't prove any single *** BibleThump Chat I'm not even sorry for being a mean attention whore so u can pasterino this, go ahead BibleThump BibleThump

- Hello viewers this is Twich manager Stiffy McShitterton. Im glad you all enjoy the new Theater mode. As with a normal theater there is a quite section in the back where you can give eachother handjobs without alerting other viewers. Thanks and ME ME on.

- Dear Kripp, this is Kevin Kuntmeyer from P.E.T.A. It has come to my attention that you brutally brofisted a small defenseless Kitten in its adorable face live on your stream moments ago. If you do not apologize and rub his little tum tum for 20 minutes on stream, I will be forced to punish you to the fullest extent of the law. You've been warned.

- hi guys its stinkydinky here ive always dreamt to get topdecked by kripp giants pasta, i always go to nightclubs but never seem to find him. if you help me to follow my dream i'll maybe have a chance to get pasta'ed by the pastagod : Kripp thx no copymozarella

- Hello OddOne, my name is Gustavian. I had dreams and ambitions, of becoming a professional 1v1 player. I picked this game up yesterday, with hopes and dreams. But you picked a fucking stupid op noob champ, and i lost my 2 bucks because of you. Now i have to stay at my aunts house in Nigeria, because i cant take the train home to Uganda.

- My name is Shane. I am a goblin from goblin Island. I like to do goblin things such as Dota 2 and shaving my head. I'm also a very good caster that brings a lot of contribution to the game. Thanks for listening

- ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ, ɪᴛ's ᴍᴇ, ᴛɪᴍᴏᴛʜʏ. ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ? ʏᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʟʟʏ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ . ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇғᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ** (ง'̀-'́)ง

Special Thanks to: The Best Of Twitch Chat.

Big Emotes:

The bigger, the darrrrrudest.

- Doge. No need to explain. Wow such explaining such learning wow.

░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄
    ░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
    ░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
    ░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
    ░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
    ░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
    ░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
    ░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄
    ░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▌▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▌

- Hetler. HE DID NOTHIN' WRONG.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░
    ░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░
    ░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░
    ░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░
    ░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒
    ░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒
    ░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒
    ░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒
    ░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░
    ░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░
    ░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░
    ░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░
    ░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░

- Le Kappa. RAISE 'EM! [IMG]

░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░
    ░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
    ▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
    █▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
    █▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░
    ░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░
    ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
    ░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
    ░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
    ░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░
    ░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀░░░

Keepo. 420 version of Kappa.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    █▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
    █░▒▓█▄▄▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄█▓▒░█
    ░█░▒▓▓▀▓▓▒▓▒▒▀▓▓▒░█░
    ▄▀▄░▒▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒░▄▀░
    █▓█▒▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▒█▄░
    █▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░
    ░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░
    ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░
    ░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░
    ░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░
    ░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▀██▄▄
    ░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀░░░

- Kreygasm. THATS WHAT I CALL MUSIC [IMG].

░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░████▀▀▀███▄░░░░░░
    ░░░▄▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█▌░░░░░
    ░░▐██▒▄■▀▒▒▒▀■▄██░░░░░
    ░░▐██▒▒▄▄▌▒▐▄▄▒▐█▌░░░░
    ░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
    ░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
    ░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░▓▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▓░░░░░
    ░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░▓▐█▌▒▒▐█▌░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▀████▀░░░░░░░░░

- TOP LEL. kek lel top kek top lel

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▌░░░░
    ░░░░░░░▄▀█░░█▄▀░░░░░
    ░░░▄▄▀▐▌░▐▌░█░░░▄▄▀▀▌
    ░▀▀█░░█▄▄▀░░▄▄▀▀▌▄█▌▌
    ░░░█░░░░░▄▀▀▄▄▐▒▌███▐
    ░░░▀░░░▐▀▄█▀▀▒▒▒▌███▐
    ░░▄▀▀▌░▐▐██▌▒▄▐▒▌███▐▀▐
    ▐▀▄█▌▌░▐▐█████▐▒▌███▄█▐
    ▐▐██▌▌░▐▐███▀▒▒▒▌████▀▐
    ▐▐██▌▌░▐▐███▒▄▐▒▌█▀▄▄▀▀
    ▐▐██▌▌▀▐▐█████▐▒▄▄▀░
    ▐▐██▌▄█▐▐█▀▀▄▄▀▀░░░░
    ▐▐████▀▐▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░
    ▐▐█▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▐▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

- FrankerZ. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

░░░░░████▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▀████▄▄
    ▄███████▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒███████▄
    ████████▒░██░▒░░░▒▒▒▄▄▒████████
    ▀██████░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▀▀▒▀░██████
    ░▀█████░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█████▀
    ░░░▀▀▀░░░▒▒░░░▄▄▄▄░░▒░░░░▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░████▀░▒░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░

- I don't know what is this, but who knows, maybe you want to use it lol.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▄▄▄░░░░░
    ░░░░▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄░░░
    ░░▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▄░
    ░▓▓▌▓▓▓░░▒▒▒▒▀(◐)▒▒▒▒▒█▓
    ░▓▓▌▓▓░▒▒▓(◐)▓░░░▒▓▓(◐)█▓
    ▓▓▌▓▓█▄█▀▄▄░▀░▀▄▄▀░░█░█
    ▓▓▌▓▓▀▄█▄█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▀██░█
    ░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███▄█▄█▄███░░█
    ░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
    ░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
    ░▓▓▌▓▓░█░███████████░░█
    ░▓▓▌▓▓░▀▀█░█▀█▀█▀███░█
    ░░▓▓▌▓▓░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄▀░█
    ░░▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

- Same here lol.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░
    ░░▄████████████▄▄░░
    ░▄████████████████░
    ░█████████████████░
    ░████▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒█░
    ░███▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▒▀█▓▄▄▀▀▀▓▒░▓▀▀▓░▒░
    ▒▒▓▒▒▒░(◐)▓░▒░(◐)░▒░
    ░▒▓▒▒░░░░▒▓░░▒░░░▒░
    ░▒▓▓▒▒░░▒▒▀▒▒░░▒▒░░
    ░░░▓▓▒▒▀█▄▒▒▄▀▒░▒░░
    ░░░▒▀▓▓▒▒▀▀▀░░░▒▒░░
    ░░░░░░▀█▓▒▒░▒░▄▓░░

- DansGame: [IMG].

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░▄█████████████▄ ░
    ▄████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ███████▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░░▀▄
    █████▀▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░▀
    ███▀▄█▀▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▄▄▀░▓
    ██▀▄█▓▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒░░▒▄▄░░
    ██▓█▀▓▀▄▄▄▒▒██▒░▀▀░░░
    ███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░
    ░███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒█▄▄▒░░░░░░░
    ░░███▓▓▓▓▓▒▒█▀▀▀▒░░░░░░
    ░░░▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██░░██▒░░░
    ░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒░░░
    ░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▀▓▓▓▓▓███▓▒░

- Le Happy Merchant. HAIL ISRAEL.

░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▄▀▄▀▄▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
    ░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▄▀▄▀▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
    ░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▀▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
    ░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▐░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
    ░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▀▄▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
    ░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▄▄▄░░░▌
    ░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▀▄▀▄▀█▄█▀█▀█▀
    ░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▄█▄
    ▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▄▀█
    ▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀░▄▐▄

- Elephant. In Hearthstone, a Hero says: The Elements will destroy you (Shaman). Some pasterinos started saying Elephants, and there the joke started.

░░▒█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░█░░░░███████░░░░░░░
    ░██░░░██▓▓███▓██▒░░░░
    ██░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓████░░
    ██░░██▓▓▓(◐)▓█▓█▓█░░░
    ███▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓█░
    ▀██▓▓█░██▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█
    ░▀██▀░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
    ░░░░▒░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓█
    ░░░░▒░░░█▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓▓▓▓█
    ░▒░░▒░░░█▓▓▓█▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓█
    ░▒░░▒░░░█▓▓▓█░░░█▓▓▓█
    ░▒░░▒░░██▓██░░░██▓▓██

- Giant Mario.

___________▄▀▀__▀▀▀▀▀▀▄___▀▄___█
    __________█▄▄▄▄▄▄_______▀▄__▀▄__█
    _________█_________▀▄______█____█_█
    ______▄█_____________▀▄_____▐___▐_▌
    ______██_______________▀▄___▐_▄▀▀▀▄
    ______█________██_______▌__▐▄▀______█
    ______█_________█_______▌__▐▐________▐
    _____▐__________▌_____▄▀▀▀__▌_______▐_____________▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ______▌__________▀▀▀▀________▀▀▄▄▄▀______▄▄████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄
    ______▌____________________________▄▀__▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ______▐__________________________▄▀_▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓_____▓▓____▓▓█▄
    _______▌______________________▄▀_▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓____▓▓_▓▓_▓▓__▓▓█
    _____▄▀▄_________________▄▀▀▌██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__▓▓▓___▓▓_▓▓__▓▓█
    ____▌____▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀___▌█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__▓________▓▓___▓▓▓█
    _____▀▄_________________▄▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▄▄_____▓▓__▓▓▓█
    _______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▄▄___▓▓▓▓▓█
    _______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█
    ________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓▓██░░███████░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓█
    ________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓░░░░░█░░░░░██░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▌
    ________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░____░██░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▌
    ________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░________░░░░░░░░░██████▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
    ________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░___▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░███░░███▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
    _________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░___▓▓█▄▄▓░░░░░░░░___░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▌
    _________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░█░░░___▓▓██░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓__░░░░█▓▓▓▓██
    _________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░███░░____▓░░░░░░░░░░░█▄█▓__░░░░█▓▓█▓█
    _________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▓__░░░░███▓█
    __________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓_░░░░░██▓█
    __________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░_░░░░░██▓█
    __________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓█
    ___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██░░░
    ___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░__███████░░░░░███████░░█░░░░
    ___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░█▄▄▄▀▀▀▀████████████░░█░░░░
    ___________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░██████▄__▀▀░░░███░░░░░█░░░
    ___________▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░______▄▄▄
    ___________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄_▄▀▀____▀▄
    __________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░____▄▀____▀▄_________▀▄
    _________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░______▐▄________█▄▄▀▀▀▄__█
    ________█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░____________█_█______▐_________▀▄▌
    _______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▄___________█__▀▄____█____▄▄▄____▐
    ______█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█_______▒▒█▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒▄_________█____▀▀█▀▄▀▀▀___▀▀▄▄▐
    _____█▓▓▓▓▓██▒_________▒█▒▒▒▒▒███▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▒██________▐_______▀█_____________█
    ____█▓▓████▒█▒_________▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████▒▒▒▒██_______█_______▐______▄▄▄_____█
    __█▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒____▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒____▒█▓█__▄█__█______▀▄▄▀▀____▀▀▄▄█
    __█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▓▓█▓▓▌_▐________▐____________▐
    __█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒_______█▓▓▓█▓▌__▌_______▐_____▄▄____▐
    _█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒_____█▓▓▓█▓▓▌__▌_______▀▄▄▀______▐
    _█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████▓▓█▓▓▓▌__▀▄_______________▄▀
    _█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓▓▌___▀▄_________▄▀▀
    █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▀▄__▀▄▄█▀▀▀
    █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓▓▓▓██▄▄▄▀
    █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████
    █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    _█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄▄▄
    _█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒██▄▄
    __█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄
    __█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    __█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ___█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ____█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▌
    ____█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▌
    _____█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______▐▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▌
    ______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    _______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    _________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    _________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█________█▒▒▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀
    __________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒█▀▀▀
    ___________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█▀
    ____________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀
    _____________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀
    _____________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█_______▀▀▀███████▀▀
    ______________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    _______________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ illuminati <--------
    ________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    _________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    __________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒█
    ___________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒█
    ___________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ___________________█████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    _____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▌
    _____________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▌
    ______________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▌
    _______________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░█
    ________________________█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░█
    __________________________██▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░█▀
    _____________________________█░░░░░█

- Somewhere... in this thread... a black small word... illuminati (FIND IT)

● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .
      ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.
      . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .    
     .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   ★ ° .  • ○ ° ★  .      
     * .  ☾ °  ¸. ...over the rainbow* ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.
    ★ ★ ° . .   ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...way up high   ° ☾ ★ ° .
    . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .   ★ ° .
    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ you're a butthole .   °  . ● .    
    ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .
      ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★

░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░░
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ ░░
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░
    Help bob take over the Steam workshop and Shotbow

- Patrick.

───────────────▄████████▄─
    ──────────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██──
    ─────────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ────────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██─
    ───────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▀──
    ──────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██───
    ─────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██────
    ────────██▒████▒████▒▒██──
    ────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██────
    ────────██▒────▒▒────▒██──
    ────────██▒██──▒▒██──▒██──
    ────────██▒────▒▒────▒██──
    ────────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██────
    ───────██▒▒▒████████▒▒▒▒██─
    ─────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██──
    ───██▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒██ ─
    _██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒█
    █▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒
    █▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒
    █▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒
    ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███ ──
    ___▌▌▌▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▌▌███─
    ───█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌█──
    ───█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌█──
    ────▀█▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌██▀───
    ─────█▌▌▌▌▌▌████████▌▌▌▌▌██─
    ──────██▒▒██────────██▒▒██
    ──────▀████▀────────▀████▀

- Smoke guy.

░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░█░▄██░░░░░░██▄░░
    ░░░█▄▀▄▄░█░░░░█░▄░█▄
    ░░▄▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀▀░░
    ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░
    █░░░░█░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░
    █░▄▀▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀▀▄░
    ▀▄▀░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▄(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ .
    ░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

- Dog.

┈┈┈┈╱▏┈┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔╲┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈▏▏┈┈┈┈┈▏╲▕▋▕▋▏┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╲╲┈┈┈┈┈▏┈▏┈▔▔▔▆┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈╲▔▔▔▔▔╲╱┈╰┳┳┳╯┈┈┈
    ┈┈╱╲╱╲▏┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╰━╯┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈▔╲╲╱╱▔╱▔▔╲╲╲╲┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈╲╱╲╱┈┈┈┈╲╲▂╲▂┈┈┈┈┈
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╲╱╲╱┈┈┈┈┈

- Another Dog.

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

- Pedobear.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░
    ░░░▐▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▒▄▒▀▌░░░░
    ░░░▐▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█░░░░░
    ░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▌░░░░
    ░░░░▌▒██▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▐░░░░
    ░░░░▌▒▒▄▒██▒▄▄▒▒▒▐░░░░
    ░░░▐▒▒▒▀▄█▀█▄▀▒▒▒▒█▄░░
    ░░░▀█▄▒▒▐▐▄▌▌▒▒▄▐▄▐░░░
    ░░▄▀▒▒▄▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▄░░
    ░░█▒▀█▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▐▒▒▐░░
    ░░░▀▄▄▌▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▀▒▒▐░░
    ░░░░░░░▐▌▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░░
    ░░░░░░░░▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▐░░░

- Le toucan has arrived.

___________▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
    ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
    ░░░░░▒░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
    ░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
    ░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
    ░░░░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀

- People usually get banned when they use this big emotes on chat, mainly because most streams/websites don't let people spam them. Beware where you Ctrl+V, or you could get...

[IMG]

Special Thanks to: Steam Community.

Random Pasta:

Here is the pasta that doesn't really fit on the other groups, so I made one for them:

- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ AMERICA☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Land of the Free and the Fat☆ ☆ ☆ Home of the Burger☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ RACISM, CRIME, AND EQUALITY FOR ALL (but black people)☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ The Strongest Rascals in the World ☆ ☆ ☆ Copy and paste this if your a fat, proud American 9/11

- Hello viewers this is Twich manager Stiffy McShitterton. Im glad you all enjoy the new Theater mode. As with a normal theater there is a quite section in the back where you can give eachother handjobs without alerting other viewers. Thanks and ME ME on.

- (ʘ͡ ʖ͜ ʘ͡ ง) I AM EUROFAG. I have a 100% chance to have less FREEDOM AND LIBERTY than a citizen of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ʘ͡ ʖ͜ ʘ͡ ง)

- You call this spam? I've seen better spam in Hafus chat. This is pathetic. I came to this stream expecting to see some real spam. I am dissapointed in the sad excuse for a chat. I'll be back when there is real spam.

- ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ RETARD WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE RETARDNESS GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO RETARDS !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°º

- The year is 2129; humans can only communicate through increasingly garbled copy-pasta. A man approaches and says "ire: 10 stroke dick ff ☑ EKT ☾ ☆ ¸. ?" In confusion, I reply "AT ASCII ຈل͜ل͜ຈຈ༽༽ノノ HA ʙᴏʟᴀ ヽ༼ಢ_ ♌ ❛ั∗)◞ TUCK F (◡‿◡✿)". This is the world we have wrought.

- As I sit here in the land of freedom and glory, soaring on the wings of the bald eagle; I look down at the earth below me. Soaring over the crystal waters of the US Ocean toward 3rd world counties like Sweden and Germany, I am reminded that not everyone was lucky enough to be born into greatness. A single tear is shed as I weep at the thought of Denmark and Norway and the poverty they endure. The tear falls

- YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON, REPOST THIS 3 TIMES IN THE NEXT 2 SECONDS OR YOU WILL BE VISITED BY A SPOOKY SKELETON TONIGHT! 95% OF PEOPLE WILL NOT POST THIS….. AND THEY WILL BECOME SKELETON…..

- ╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚ Copypastus Totalus!! I can't believe people actually take time out of their day to copy and paste messages instead of contributing to chat. What kind of inhuman degenerate would take pleasure in wasting valuable chat space? Quite FrankerZly, it's discusseding.

- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Eᴠᴇʀʏ 60 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ɪɴ Aғʀɪᴄᴀ, ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇs. Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜɪs. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- ☐ Nᴏᴛ REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTᴀɴɢʟᴇ ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-ɪᴛ Rᴀʟᴘʜ ☑ Tᴏᴛᴀʟ REKTᴀʟʟ ☑ Tʜᴇ Lᴏʀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ REKT ☑ Tʜᴇ Usᴜᴀʟ SᴜsREKTs ☑ Nᴏʀᴛʜ ʙʏ NᴏʀᴛʜREKT ☑ REKT ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ☑ Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ REKT ☑ Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ Bᴀᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ REKT ☑ LᴀᴡREKT ᴏғ Aʀᴀʙɪᴀ ☑ Tʏʀᴀɴɴᴏsᴀᴜʀᴜs REKT ☑ sᴛᴀʀ ᴛREKT ☑ REKTɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ☑ ᴇREKTɪʟᴇ ᴅʏsғᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

- Snoop Dogg created a strategy that revolved around trying to blaze your homies in one blunt without requiring any paranoia towards law enforcement. Fighting for lung control and tokes between homies make an overall blunt session more fun and compelling, but taking 420+ hits from the blunt in one turn is not particularly fun or interactive..

- DansGame Seriously. I'm all for copy pasta but will you idiots stop copying the name as well? How hard it is to highlight it without the name DansGame

- I'm SICK of STREAMERS referring to all us all as "Twitch Chat" as if we're some sort of hivemind. I am NOT a DRONE. I AM AN INDIVIDUAL!

- When jon lenon was 10 his teacher askd "what do u wana do when u are adult?" and jon lenon said "hapy". the teacher said "u didn't understand question" and lenon said "u dont understand life.". The teacher was alber Einstein, retweet if u beliv in god.

Special Thanks to: The Best Of Twitch Chat, Steam Community.

The game starts, and so my combo begins. It shall not end until i am nopotted. I shall fear no hacker, kill no healer. I shall live and die in Hasa. For i am the victory in the outnumbering. I am the KB in the sword. I am the cobweb in the lag. I pledge my keyboard to MineZ, for this fight and all fights to come.

And last Words...

The Pasta Guide finished! Well, I have to say that I spent 8 hours making and updating this thread. I've pastarino, searcherino, and more things. Hope you liked it!

May the Kappa be with you.

TL;DR : Good luck reading all the guide [IMG].

2. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    I think I made the thread [IMG]
  3. Svawe Platinum

XP:
    22,993xp
    quite so
    also its Keepo not Keppo
  4. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
  5. MOAB4leader Platinum

XP:
    43,986xp
    I feel like......I just got rekted....
  6. Flaky Regular Member

XP:
    105,672xp
    me too
    1v1 me
  7. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Thx to me you now know how to meme xd

Thx fur the suppart!
  8. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Remember it took me 4 hours (not joking) !

@Swave I'll change it, thx!

@MOAB4Leader ur just get swag'd.

PS- I didn't quote because it bugged (probably mlg interferences from my thread).
  9. Superbob1000 Retired Staff

XP:
    87,366xp
  10. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    EDIT: Added Pasta reference at the top of the thread. Thx Unicycle!

I added the Twitch Hymn at the final of Twitch FaZe Emote Section. Also I'll put it here:

- The stream starts, and so my spam begins. It shall not end until i am banned. I shall fear no mod, sub to no streamer. I shall live and die in the Chat. For i am the value in the bomber. I am the BM in the lethal. I am the salt in the defeat. I pledge my keyboard to the Chat, for this stream and all the streams to come.
  11. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    wow really??!??!? :stuck_out_tongue:
  12. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    (๑ò︵ò๑) Got that one?
    LOOOL ^
    Or this?
    ⊂(・(ェ)・)⊃
    ʕ•͡-•ʔ
    ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
  13. CeleryCat Retired Staff

XP:
    129,281xp
    tl;dr : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mlg
  14. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Thx fur zeeing mai guide ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)
  15. CeleryCat Retired Staff

XP:
    129,281xp

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡u)
  16. Methelin Emerald

XP:
    12,461xp
    I'll give you 1337 dongerbills for that. [$( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)$]
  17. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    best
    shrekin
    thread
    evar
  18. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    I'll accept that [$( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)$] [$( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)$] [$( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)$] [$( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)$]
  19. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Thx :lmao:. It took me like 4 hours lol.

༼ ºل͟º ༽ I AM A DONG ༼ ºل͟º ༽
  20. CaillouSwagJews Gold

XP:
    2,203xp
    sign my toenails
    ░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░
    ░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░
    ▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░
    █▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░
    █▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
    ▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░