1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ The MineZ Hacker. Warning - Very touching. Tissues are a necessity. 13+ yo.

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Link4246, Jun 7, 2013.

MineZ - The MineZ Hacker. Warning - Very touching. Tissues are a necessity. 13+ yo.
  1. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    (The first couple of chapters were on the old forums, from my old Forum account. So you might recognise them)

Hello everyone,
    This is my first story, it's based around a legend of MineZ, an adventurer, someone who went on the wildest of quests.
    I am going to begin the story when this adventurer is a young prime-ape, learning the natures of MineZ, almost as if we are documenting his movements.

(completely fictional dw guise)

Chapter 1

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
    I was terrified of what I had just done, the implications of moving that .jar into my .minecraft folder. I ran minecraft and there it was, my very own NODUS folder. I felt like crying tears of joy, I had learnt about NODUS a while back. From one of my friends, he said it was a must for playing minecraft, allowed you to easily skip time consuming activities and have the upper hand.

Direct Connect, eu1-public.minez.net

I had heard about this server before, it was based of DayZ. With my new found super powers, I was ready.

However 'My palms were sweaty, knee's were weak, my arms felt heavy' - Eminem
    (there was also some vomit on my sweater already)

Back to the point

****************************8---D************************
    Here I was, in the wilderness, just a bottle, a sword that looked rusty and my trusty tunic. I began to walk across the desert, heat was radiating around me. Pellets of sweat began to pour down my face like a fountain, inside of my tunic was a means of communicating with other survivors out there. It felt as if I was wearing a technological mask, there was something called radar to my right, and hacks to my left, it even had a rear view. I was excited, I had the upper hand this time. I ran across the desert, no need for walking when I could find chests that contained food with my Chestfinder69. I reached a small fishing town, it had 2 docks for boats. Inside was a church in which I found some bandages and health potions. A good find.

After looting the chests for a while, (for some reason they re-spawned right in front of me. How daft). I headed towards the mountains, because on my technological mask there was a TIP that came up saying North was where the good shit was.

On my adventures North I met with another adventurer, saw her on my radar :wink: , her name was xx69babexx

She was everything I wanted, my backpack was full of food and health pots, she said she would carry my burden for me (I was well in there). Suddenly night fall came, zombies started swarming out of nowhere, me and 69 ran for our lives, only managing to reach some stone pillars which had a jump that we could just make and the zombies couldn't.

'Soo. here we are, a one block pillar, and if we fall, death'
    'Anything you want to do before we die?' I asked 69

*She put her hands in my pants*

'Yeah, I feel something hard in here'

*She pulls out my sword*

'This!'

Hitting the zombies multiple times, she manages to slay them all

'We aren't dying today!'

We both jump down from the rocks and rejoice. Today was our lucky day.
    OneZedArmy, nemo212, DaFunk and 2 others like this.

2. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Chapter 2

I woke up feeling very clamy, I couldn't remember anything about the night, but xx69babexx was smiling next to me, our clothes were spread around the floor around us. 'D-D-Did w-we just ...?'
    'Yeah, roofies' She winked

I grapped my tunic off the floor and quickly wore it, 69 took her time to put on hers and then broke the good news to me,
    'I found some more armour while you were asleep '
    I gasped, I was excited to see how her looting skills faired.
    She put on some sort of see-through strippers clothes.

'What the hell is that'
    'Chain mail, apparently its meant to defend us better than this strong leather'
    'Great, did you get another set?'
    'Just the helmet and legs, Here you go'

She reaches in the the sack and fumbles around for them, her hands rest on the spherical object and legs.

I quickly put them on, as to avoid any damage that may come in.

'We better get going'

I nodded my head in agreement.

We ventured off on foot, we passed a huge biome of trees and eventually hit a water lake that crosses into a desert.
    'Do you have enough water to go through the desert' I asked
    'Three bottles should be more than enough, how about you' was the reply
    'I was born ready [IMG] '

Climbing mountains and dodging cactus, we finally reached a desert town called Bazel.
    '69, wait here, I see someone on my radar'
    'No I'm going to help you'
    We both unsheathed our swords and had our bows at the ready

The mans name was 'CocoSwag'
    An odd name, but nevertheless I was not going to choose how people would spend their £15 on Minecraft accounts.

'I'm behind you' I whispered into Coco's ear
    'Thats great, I love it from behind' Was the reply I got
    I froze from fear, I had never encountered one of these before.
    Cocoswag took this opportunity to whip his sword out and slice me across the chest.
    Oh shit. I'm bleeding.
    My head was going numb, but an arrow flew past my head and burried into CocoSwag. 69 had saved me.
    'W-What?!' I screamed as out of nowhere a zombie in full iron, of which CocoSwag had been wearing, appeared out of nowhere.

I drove my sword into its guts and out spurted lots of items. The helmet hitting me right in the face, lucky my chainmail deflected it.

My mouth watered seeing all these cookies in front of me

Which items do our heros take?
    Find out next time on: The Hacker on MineZ
    OneZedArmy, nemo212 and DaFunk like this.
  3. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Chapter 3

I began to cry, I had never had so much to choose from. I quickly picked up a bandage and wrapped it around my wound, drinking a health pot as well.

However in the midst was a purple shining book, I picked it up. It was titled 'CocoSwag's Valentines Poem' It contained the verse:
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue,
    Prepare your anus
    Because my valentines is you

I was shocked. my body felt violated. I dropped the note immediately and 69 picked it up.
    'Whats wrong hun?'
    She read the note, she let out an angelic laugh and made a comment about how her see-through pants had already prepared her.
    We laughed it out and began to sift through the important stuff.
    Between us we now had some proper gear, at this point we decided to learn each others names, mine was Humpfrey, Hump for short. and hers was Barbie.

Barbie's Gear:

Full Iron except for chestplate, power II bow from CocoSwag and an iron sword

Hump's gear

Full chain with Iron pants, Power I bow with punch I and Iron sword

We were ready to partake in an epic adventure. Moving forwards we quickly reached an Ice river, we decided to follow it down and eventually came to a Dam, and next to it was a grass biome. We decided to travel on grass and continue up north, we had no idea where we were going and so Barbie would just walk along the coast with me behind. I love being the behind guy, I felt like a dog.

And there. In front of us. Was the ugliest mofo I had ever seen. A mixture of a pig and a zombie. This Shit Was Turning CRAYCRAY

Will our heros approach this mutant
    Find out next time on: Power Puff Girls
  4. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Chapter 4 - The Thing

The warped pig thing was just standing there, making the occasional "hnggg" noise every so often, as previously mentioned he grunted rather suggestively. Hilarity ensued.
    so me and Barbie just stood there listening to it groan and moan. After a while I was beginning to get pins and needles in my butt, so I had to stand up. Barbie also apparently was getting a bit worked up as she asked to stay bring it closer so we could hear him better. Warily approaching the Thing, I held out a cookie for it. "Here chicky, chicky..." I called

It then noticed me, and it's eyes went an evil red and It smirked, baring very few, crooked teeth. I grimaced, and looked away. But then he started... well, toddling towards us, so Barbie yelled

"RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    After running for a good 5 minutes the thing seemed to lose us, so we collapsed onto the ground and took out food. Sighing,
    Barbie exclaimed "Well, that totally sucked. Literally. He sounded like a pig with a good piece of meat”
    I giggled to myself.
    “Is it raining or is that just you?” I asked her,
    You see, she seemed very damp and moist after our encounter with the grunting pig.
    “Don’t worry about that” she replied,
    “But I need to take a pee in the bushes if that’s okay”
    “Go for it, I’ll wait here”
    She ran towards the bushes and it was about 10 minutes before she remerged from there. She had a huge smile on her face.
    “Alright let’s get going”
    So Barbie and I continued to venture towards the gravel paths, apparently the best lands in the game according to our friends on EYE[69]

WILL OUR HEROS ENCOUNTER ANY BANDITS?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE MINEZ HACKER

OneZedArmy and nemo212 like this.
  5. Pancro Platinum

XP:
    39,241xp
    pi/3.14
    Would read again amazing descriptive language.
    OneZedArmy and DaFunk like this.
  6. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Sorry. I've been away for a while. I hope everyone enjoys the update, it will be action packed.

Chapter 5

Barbie and I continued towards the towering structure, Al Hasa the sign read. My radar seemed to pick up no bitches in range so I was all gucci. However just as we reached the big well in which Barbie had decided we were going to have a pool party in, something bad happened. Like a fire of machine guns, one after another, THUD THUD THUD THUD. The sounds of people logging in, my radar began to go wild, with around 18 names on my screen!!
    "BARBIE, IM OUTTIE" I screamed as we saw a cluster of white armoured soldiers charging straight for us, however their speed was no match for mine. Like Forest Gump, I glided through the gravel lands, charging through anything I could find. Barbie was only managing to keep up and now in my peripheral vision I could only see specks of white.

We reached a bridge, which I named Long Bridge, mainly because its pretty Long. Even though I knew of longer things, the name would suffice. Barbie started huffing, she was tired after the run and quenched her thirst. Before we knew it the swarm of men had returned and began to cross the bridge.

I grinned.

"BOW AIMBOT, ENABLE!" I screamed out loud, barely remembering that everyone could hear me.

They giggled as if it was some sort of joke and continued after us, luckily barbie had 3 cobwebs and was able to block off the bridge.
    "Where did you get these sticky things" I asked

"The pigman" she replied

How kind of him, to give us these. I thought to myself, and began to fire my bow.

One at a time, they just fell and fell.

I laughed at myself as the chat began to spam

"JackSKLi murdered ____ with a bow".

9 kills. The rest of them ran.

Barbie grinned like a madwoman and gave me her feather falling boots to get the loot.

"No need, you use them" I laughed as my NoFall was enabled.

"ALLAH AHKBAAR" I screamed as I jumped off the bridge, with the hordes of loot waiting for me at the bottom.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AT
    "THE MINEZ HACKER"

Leaving a comment would really boost my ego, Would be great if you could do that.
    Peace.
    OneZedArmy, DaFunk, zac0403 and 2 others like this.
  7. Pancro Platinum

XP:
    39,241xp
    So whens the movie coming out?
    OneZedArmy, DaFunk and zac0403 like this.
  8. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Actually I was just talking to Pixar about that. They are offering me 2 million, not enough tbh. I feel this really has potential to become a big thing in countries like Russia. Where they don't experience this.
  9. Pancro Platinum

XP:
    39,241xp
    Glad you didn't take it, I can see pixar easily ruining the main plot points, go with dreamwork.
  10. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Genius. I will for sure, Thank you for the idea.
  11. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Chapter 6 - The Last Instalment

I could feel the wind caressing my face as I dropped down. Like a sky diver plummeting from the sky, I fell. As majestic as an eagle, I braced myself for impact. Oh wait.

My Nofall allowed me to survive the fall without even feeling a little pain, as I reached the bottom a horde of player zombies, swarmed in iron armour and diamond swords charged at me. This was never a good thing, I turned on my forcefield mob and ran towards them.

Bad move, these small little rodent creatures began to swarm me as I was hitting the zombies. Suddenly all blackness....

Banned Hacked Client.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for making this chapter so short, I plan on working on another story.
    OneZedArmy, DaFunk and Braiti like this.
  12. Pancro Platinum

XP:
    39,241xp

Last chapter was lacking, red text ruined the ending. pie/11
    DaFunk likes this.
  13. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
    Thanks for feedback my only reader. Love u bb :D
    OneZedArmy, DaFunk, Deditio and 2 others like this.
  14. Deditio Platinum

XP:
    56,553xp
    this honestly made my day. thank you. Also thanks to whoever posted this on the reddit for helping me find it :D
  15. stefanfisher Platinum

XP:
    58,044xp
    10/10 would pay tickets to IMAX release.
    OneZedArmy, DaFunk and GalaxyWolff like this.
  16. Raid_E_Us Platinum

XP:
    20,671xp
    This is brilliant, very good descriptions. Even if it is a bit... suggestive :stuck_out_tongue:
  17. Link4246 Regular Member

XP:
    1,375xp
  18. LucaCarlos Silver

XP:
    15,400xp
    This is great! :)
  19. Monicasixx Obsidian

XP:
    160,286xp
    This was amazing! 10/10, make a movie!