1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion [FanFic] Ghosting

Discussion in 'GhostCraft' started by WTFNoobGaming, Jun 7, 2013.

Discussion - [FanFic] Ghosting
  1. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    Ghosting
    Why is this in the Ghostcraft thread?
    It's on the Ghostcraft thread because it's a story that explain how the maps on Ghostcraft were created. This is my idea of how they were created and why the survivors fight the Ghost.

Plot (Read This First):
    Ghost (antagonist) is making civilizations and transforming them into his paradise. Chris D. Tiger and Subious Parcharicus were survivors of one of the civilizations that Ghost took over. Ever since then, Chris D. Tiger and Subious Parcharicus swore to kill Ghost. Their goal now is to gather as many survivors as they need to take on Ghost and his army.

Prologue

Chris D. Tiger woke up to an intense pain in the center of his face as he struggled to breathe, taking in a mouthful of ash and debris. His eyes snapped open and the light pierced his vision, causing him to groan and sit up. Chris D. Tiger was 5 ft. tall and wore a black long vest, a white t-shirt, black jeans and black-red boots. His shaggy Mohawk was covered in ashes and blood from the impact and his tanned skin was mostly covered by debris and some blood.

Chris: Subious? Where are you?

Bracing himself on a nearby bookshelf, Chris pulled himself up, wincing as a spike of pain traveled up his left leg. He surveyed the area, coughing as the dust that surrounding his originally limp body traveled up and swirled around him, blurring his eyesight. He went outside in order to check if
    Subious was around.

Chris: Subious! Are you there!?

Chris then remembered the death of his mom and dad. The pain grew and he felt cold for a moment. Everything he cared about was destroyed in the blink of an eye. The wind blew on his bloody face and then tears fell. He wanted the pain to stop, but it just kept growing until he collapsed.

Subious: CHRIS! WAKE UP!

Subious came down limping from the 2nd floor. His 5’1 ft. metal looking body was covered in scars and ashes. His coat was also dirty from the debris from the ceiling. Subious was shocked and couldn’t say anything else after looking at Chris’s pale and emotionless face.

Subious: Chris… Are you going to leave your only family?!

Chris’s mind was too clouded by the series of events that happened recently. He couldn’t hear Subious’ cries… Subious shook Chris in an attempt to wake him up.

Subious: God damn it! ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE UP?! We’re family now! ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME DIE TOO?!

Chris was able to hear Subious’ agonizing plead and began to breathe. Chris began to cry loudly and the pain he didn’t want to feel again, came back to haunt him.

Subious: You feel it right…

Chris was growling and crying from the immense pain. The pain that was beginning to tear his existence and to the point that he was about to give up.

Subious: Good… That same pain is a sign that you’re alive. What are you going to do though? Are you going to cry and give up…or are you going to fight for what was taken from you?

Chris’s pain was slowly disappearing and he regained his strength. He stood up and his demonic aura started oozing out from his hurt body. Then, a more sinister and a refreshing aura began to come from Chris’s hands. His left arm was covered in a dark purple-red aura and his right arm was covered in a bright yellow light. He looked up at the sky and the auras from his hands transformed into two swords. One was called Slaying Heavens and the other was called Reaper of Demons.

Chris: I can no longer remain weak, for this corrupted world will devour the weak. Subious… We will regain what was once ours and kill that man.

Subious wiped his tears, stood up and looked at the sky with Chris. He let out a sigh of relief since he knew that Chris was back to his old self again.

Subious: This is the last time we will see such a blue and clear sky…

Chris: This is the last time in a while…

Chris had to train hard to learn the way of the swordsman and also the way of the assassin. Subious learned how to control his powers and became a warden. Chris had a hard time learning the way of the assassin because he was half demon and also can be a bit of a prick. He got angry easily so he couldn't focus most of the time. However, due to his anger, he was able to gain new powers. It’s been 7 years since the incident with Ghost and now Chris D. Tiger and Subious Parcharicus have started a brand new journey, to destroy the man who ruined their town, and collapsed their family.
    Chapter 1: The Beginning of a Long Journey! The First Fight!

Chris D. Tiger: Yo Sub, you think anyone is alive in this crappy place?

Chris D. Tiger walks around looking at the devastating looking place covered with ashes, dead leaves, and corpses. The sky is covered in smoke and there aren’t any buildings since all of them were destroyed. The area is surrounded by dead trees that were barely able to stand and some of them are lying down half brunt from the battle that once happened in there. Chris D. Tiger was annoyed since his black-red boots were getting dirty from the ash on the floor and his long vest was covered in blood as well.

Subious Parcharicus: You know that you shouldn’t judge a town just by its looks.

Chris and Subious began to look for survivors in the town called Dephira. A town that used to be full of life, but all that changed once Ghost arrived. He took over the town in a matter of minutes, killed off the weak people and the strongest of the town became his slaves. As they were looking for survivors, they saw Ghost’s minions. They didn’t have faces and their bodies were half-smoke and half-flesh.

Chris D. Tiger: The hell happened to everyone over here? They all look like they were tripping on acid…

Chris was shocked to see the minions' faces since he had only heard rumors of their inhumane look.

Subious Parcharicus: Chris, this is why you will probably get shot without noticing…Ugh! Try not to Ki-

Chris used his Demon slash on the enemies and sheathed his sword.

Chris D. Tiger: You were saying?

Subious took his hammer and swung it at Chris.

Subious: Why does my best friend have to be this stupid?! WHY?!!! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG!

Chris D. Tiger: You piece of-

Suddenly a huge cyclone headed towards Chris.

Subious: The Great Wall of Life!

The Great Wall of Life: Subious smashes the ground with his hammer and summons a gigantic wall that can be used to defend or to isolate an enemy.

Chris: Sub, you need a nerf, bro. You’re too OP! Please stop! ANYWAY! Who’s there?

??? : Cyclone Clash.
    2 huge cyclones surrounded Subious, but didn’t attack him.

Subious: What the-

???: Who are you?

The stranger was wearing a long cape, therefore Chris and Sub couldn’t see the stranger’s face whatsoever.

Chris: Listen…if I ask a question; don’t repeat the god damn question again. I also want you to release him or else slashing you might not even be fun at this point.
    Subious: Chris… I don’t think you should get the opponent mad…

Chris: You scared?!?!

Subious: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE TRAPPED IN BETWEEN 2 FREAKING CYCLONES?! HMM?! Then again…This is such a nice breeze. PLEASE DON’T STOP IT! PLEASE!

Chris: Aaand I lost Sub completely. Good game, Sub…Good game…

???: Why?...Why did you kill them?!!!
    Chris: Ummm…It was funny, they looked really weird, and I was already bored.

The stranger was getting irritated and began to spin around.

Chris: Sub! How does that song go again?!

Sub: You spin my head right round, baby, right round!~

The stranger began to shoot rings of fire at an extremely high speed.

Chris: Demonic Stance…

Demonic stance: Chris holds his swords as if they were daggers. He closes his eyes and uses his other senses to improve his accuracy. Chris closed his eyes and dodged the attacks. He drew closer to the person and opened his eyes.

Chris: Demon Slash!

Demon Slash: Chris uses slashes his enemy so fast that he ends up behind opponent.
    Chris didn’t cut the stranger, but he cut the cape. The stranger’s face was revealed. It was a girl who was about 5’6 ft tall. She wore a robe-looking vest and short jeans.

???: Why did you do this?!

The stranger began to cry and Chris became nervous.

Chris: Uh… I’m sorry?!!?!?! To be fair, they are already dead and to survive you need to get over their death or else you’ll end up dying yourself

Subious: Good job, Chris! Make a girl feel like total crap and then say that she won’t survive! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!

Chris searched for a giant boulder and then threw the biggest one he could find at Sub.

Subious: *Sighs* you suck at trying to hurt me too.

Sub touched the giant boulder and turned it into little pebbles.

Subious: I guess I should step in.

Subious smashed his hammer into the ground and disrupted the cyclones. Then, the cyclones disappeared. The stranger was on the floor still crying about the people whom Chris had killed.

Chris: Can you get over it already?

Subious smacked Chris on the head.

Subious: I’m sorry… I guess you thought they could’ve been saved one way or the other. Sadly, it isn’t possible. You witnessed the catastrophe that Ghost brought. You must know this: once Ghost takes over a civilization, the people who reside there either die or become things like that. If they become something like what you just saw my friend Chris kill, then it means their bodies are being used, but their souls have already left their bodies.
    The stranger got up and stopped crying. She looked up at Sub and shook her head.

Vivy: I’m sorry… The images of such catastrophe still haunt me… I am Vivy Fleur. I am a sorceress that came from this town.

Subious: My name is Subious Parcharicus and the stupid person next to me is my childhood friend, Chris D. Tiger.

Chris: Sub… your death will be slow and painful.

Subious: Yeah, yeah! Go write a book about it.

Chris growled and looked away. Vivy started laughing.

Chris: What’s so funny about this?!

Chris sheathed his swords once again.

Vivy: So, What brings you in here?

Subious: Well, we want to kill Ghost and we need as much help as we can.

Vivy stopped laughing. Then Chris began to laugh.

Chris: I guess this town is no good. Oh well, at least I had some action.

Subious: This is why you will never get a girl.

Chris: Eventually…I will get my revenge on you, Sub…You son of a-

Vivy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN KILL GHOST? HE DESTROYED A WHOLE TOWN!
    Subious and Chris looked and her and laughed.

Chris: I want to kill him for what he did to my Civilization and so does Subious. We don’t really care what he can do. We just want him dead.

Subious: Finally, something smart came from his mouth! THANK YOU GOD!

Chris glared at Subious.

Chris: Anyway, we must get going now! Later!

Vivy grabbed both of them by their arms.

Vivy: Wait, I’ll join you…I still can’t forgive you for what you did, but you are right. I must move on to survive and I want to destroy Ghost with my own hands too!

Chris: HEY! THIS GIRL HAS SOME BACKBONE! Maybe it was worth it to come here!

Vivy and Subious laughed. After a while, Vivy finished packing up and Subious got some rations of food that he could get.

Chris: Let’s go!
    Chapter 2: Hear the Demon's Rage! Subious vs Chris

After gaining a new comrade, Chris D. Tiger and Subious Parcharicus decided it would be a great idea to fight.

Chris: You know Subious…It’s been a while since I’ve kicked you ass.
    Subious: Excuse me last time I remember, you were knocked out for 2 days after we fought.
    Vivy: Uh…Guys please! Behave!
    Subious: Vivy, please go somewhere safe. I wouldn’t want your delicate body to get hurt over this stupid fight. Besides, it’s something we do to ensure that neither of us became weak.
    Vivy followed Subious orders and went over to a near-by hill to watch them fight. The air suddenly became dense and the ground began to shake. The two of them just stood and watched each other. Then, they both let out a smirk and so it began. Chris unsheathed his 2 sword and Subious took out his Hammer.
    Chris: I hope you don’t regret this~
    Chris’s 2 swords began to let out a demonic looking aura.
    Subious: Regret? Please, I’m going to wipe the floor with you. Wait…maybe not you’re too dirty so much just make the floor look even worse.
    Chris growled and rushed toward Subious.
    Subious: You mad bro?!
    Chris: Demonic spin.
    Chris began to imitate Vivy’s spin. However, since he was spinning at such a high speed, his demonic aura that kept coming out of his sword made it look like he was surrounded by a black-red circle. After reaching a certain speed he got closed to Subious for an attack.
    Subious: You know if this was a game, you’d be banned for copying people’s skill. Whatever, feel the earth’s power why don’t cha? The Great wall of Life!
    Subious blocked Chris’s Demonic Spin completely and threw him off
    Subious: The Spikes of Great Pain!
    Subious punched The Great wall of Life which transformed the huge boulders that were directed to Chris into spikes.
    Chris: Huh? Why are you throwing pebbles at me? This is the earth’s power? Wow…Earth needs to think about its life and how crappy it is. Oh well~ Demon Slash
    Chris destroyed all the spikes and began to rush at Subious again. He started thrusting his sword at Subious with great speed. Subious had a hard chance blocking everything.
    Subious: You little son of a-
    Subious got ticked off and smashed the ground with his Hammer. The ground began to shake a lot more than before. Chris was now stuck between huge boulders and couldn’t move.
    Subious: Hey…I have an idea. Why don’t become a golf ball and I play some golf!
    Subious swung his hammer with great force at Chris. Chris tried to block the attack, but in the end he ended up getting hit.
    Vivy: Chris! Are you okay?!
    Chris was covered up in blood and boulders. Then, everything was quiet. Chris let out a huge roar and then all the boulders covering him up began to rot from the demonic aura coming out.
    Subious: Crap! VIVY HIDE OR ELSE.
    Vivy was confused and hid in a bush as she was trembling from the thick aura around.
    Subious: Maybe I shouldn’t have pissed him off….
    Chris: El Demonio Del cielo….
    Chris began to grow wings out and transformed completely. The stranger thing about his form was that his swords transformed and in the center of both of them, a demonic looking eye came out of them.
    Subious: I am in deep Sh-
    Chris rushed Subious at a high speed and swung his sword with great power. Subious was sent flying and hit the hill near Vivy’s bush.
    Vivy (Thinking): I need to stop this before they end up killing each other.
    Subious: Crap that really hurt, I screwed up bad….
    Vivy: Subious, how can we stop Chris?
    Subious: Usually the way his parents stopped him was by knocking him out.
    Vivy: Fine then.
    Vivy got out of the bush and took out her fans.
    Vivy: Cyclonic Clash! Rings of Fire!
    Vivy summoned the 2 cyclones to trap Chris and began attacking him with her Rings of Fire. Chris’s rage built up and then he let out a swing that broke him out of both cyclones and rushed at Vivy
    Subious: You know, you never hit a lady. Great wall of Life!
    Subious blocked Chris’s attack and then hit him with full force in the back to fully knock him out.
    Vivy: Phew…I thought I was going to have to use my dark magic to shut him up.
    Subious: He would’ve killed us if we didn’t team up…Scary dude. I’m still curious about his sword changing form. Interesting…
    Vivy: No time to chat he’s covered in bl-
    Chris transformed back into his normal state and regained conscious.
    Chris: Owww! Subious, YOU A-HOLE!
    Subious: Don’t you dare start with me again…
    Vivy smacked both of them and told them to keep moving.
    Subious and Chris: OW! WHAT’S UP WITH YOU?!
    Vivy glared at them.
    Chris: Women these days…always so violent.
    Vivy began to glare at Chris and her eye changed into a dark-purple.
    Chris: PLEAH, DON’T HURT MEH!
    Vivy: That’s what I though.
    Vivy smiled and the three began to move on again.
    Chapter 3: Confessions
    Chris, Vivy and Subious kept walking along the forest. It was getting dark, so they decided to stop and set up a camp. Vivy lit up some wood on fire which Chris cut up and Subious made a shelter out of his walls. Then, Chris went out to hunt some food and came back with fish and berries. Everything was quiet until Chris began to think.

Chris: You know… I’ve been thinking… I want to know the story behind Dephira town and also…how you managed to escape all of it.
    Vivy: Um… Do I have to?
    Chris: Yep! We are friends, are we not?
    Vivy: Fine… I’ll tell you everything about Dephira in exchange of your past. Deal?
    Chris: Sure, I don’t mind.
    Vivy: Dephira town didn’t look like what it looks like now. In fact, it was a town that was covered by a giant tree named Elsie. The tree was almost 1,000 years old.
    Chris: …..Wow, I can’t believe a 1,000 year old tree could have been burnt down so easily.
    Vivy: Ahem! As I was saying, Elsie was an unusual tree. The diameter of its trunk was about 14 ft and what was so mystical about this tree was that its leaves had a golden-like color to it and they were always glowing in the night. The fall was our best season due to the fact that leaves began to fall off the tree. However, they kept glowing until the touched the ground. It was a marvelous sight during the night…
    Chris: A tree that was always glowing... That’s some voodoo crap right there!
    Vivy smacked Chris; however he laughed and begged for more.
    Vivy: I would keep talking, but if you keep interrupting me….
    Chris: Pleah! Continue
    Vivy: Elsie…I miss her so very much
    Chris: What…do…you…mean..?
    Vivy: There was a certain group of sorceress who could communicate with the souls of the living things. My family was the one who do such a thing.
    Chris: I KNEW IT! VOODOO! YOU WERE DOING VOODOO!
    Vivy: Geez! If you keep saying that I won’t tell you anything!
    Chris: I’m sorry!
    Vivy: Dephira Town was not named the Town full of Life for no reason… Elsie was the core of all life! Elsie protected us from all harm.
    Chris: How can a tree do voo- I mean protect everyone? Isn’t that impossible?
    Vivy laughed.
    Vivy: Elsie didn’t just suddenly gain legs and arms to protect us, but she did control all the other trees and its branches. Whenever harm came into contact with the town, Elsie would just command the surrounding tree and other life to protect the town.
    Chris: OP Tree….It needs a nerf!
    Vivy: But…Once Ghost came in…Elsie lost all its power. For the first time since the town existed, her leaves stopped glowing and became dull….Everyone was terrorized and clueless….Everyone was getting killed. Blood everywhere….It was a genocide. This all began when Ghost went to the top of Elsie and covered everything into smoke. Before all of that….Elsie contacted me and all the other survivors. She said her time was up…..And….
    Vivy burst into tears and covered her face.
    Vivy: She was so agonized and filled with pain knowing that she couldn’t protect the town. She told everyone to escape, but….everyone who wasn’t dead or became one of those creatures you saw…Ghost would disappear with them.
    Chris: How did you survive all of that?
    Vivy: Elsie hid me until everything was okay. Before she said her last words she gave me one of her leaves. She said that this leaf will never stop glowing and she also said that it represented the town’s life… She mentioned that as long as I am alive the town will also be alive….In my soul. With that being said, she bid her good byes and died… This is how I was able to survive and how Dephira Town ceased to exist….
    Chris: You’re strong, that’s what I need in my team. People, who underwent through hell, didn’t give up on life and instead they moved forward. But, with that being said, will you waste Elsie’s final attempts to protect you?
    Vivy stopped crying and lifted her head.
    Vivy: I will fight. I will not let Dephira Town die whatsoever.

Chris: GOOD! Now, I will keep my end of the deal. Ready to witness what Subious and I call hell?
    Chapter 4: Confessions Pt.2

Vivy: What do you mean witness it?
    Chris: Do you need the definition of witness? I thought you were smarter than that..
    Vivy punched Chris.
    Vivy: Didn’t your mom teach you any manners?!
    Chris glared at Vivy and growled. He then quickly turned to Subious and called him over. Vivy felt bad and looked down.
    Chris: Subious, we’re showing her.
    Subious: Are you sure? I mean…
    Chris: SUB! What did you just say? Are you being a coward?! Do you need some whooping?
    Subious: You little! FINE! I’ll cooperate.
    Chris smiled and patted Subious on the back. Chris then began making the room dark and let out his dark aura. As the night became darker, Subious inserted a docent on himself. The docent enabled him to use a skill called Magical Projection. Magical Projection isn’t a fighting or a support style skill; it’s a unique skill that can only be used by a Warforged. This skill lets the user reveal a section of his past to someone. However, it can only be shown during the night. Vivy saw Chris and Subious disappear. The setting completely changed.
    Vivy: What the! What is this! Where am I? Chris? Subious?! Anyone!
    Chris’s voice echoed.
    Chris: Don’t worry. This is our past. Just sit back and look at our hell.
    Vivy did as instructed and began witnessing her friend’s catastrophic past. The boys lived in a town called Fellaway. Fellaway was literally away from the earth. At one point in time, the town was pulled from the ground and began to levitate. The town was full of different races such as: Warforged, Demons, Angels and humans. Fellaway’s town members got along pretty well, there weren’t any conflicts between people and it was overall, peaceful. The town was surrounded by levitated rocks which usually rotated around the town. The town had many pillars that were covered in either a dark energy or light energy. Then, Vivy saw young Chris and Subious. Chris wore the same black long vest, white t-shirt, and jeans. Subious just wore a long vest that covered most of his body. They both came out of their school. Their school was basically a tall building that had many stories. It was also surrounded by dark, light, and nature-like energy.
    Young Chris: Subious! HEEEEY! I’M OVER HERE YOU IDIOT!
    Subious: Last time I remembered, I got the highest test score in our English class.
    Young Chris: That didn’t count! I suck at English!
    Subious laughed and stopped teasing Chris.
    Chris: Besides you’re older! So you must know more than me, idiot.
    Subious: Hmm, I guess.
    Chris: What are we going to do today?!
    Subious: Did you do your homework, practice your assassin skills and swordsman skills?
    Chris: Uh…yeah sure, I did all of that.
    Subious: Do it….NOW!
    Chris: B-but! I don’t want to do it!
    Subious smacked Chris’s head and glared at him.
    Chris: Why you so mean?!
    Subious: Didn’t you hear the saying, love hurts? Now go do your work first.
    Chris’s parents came to get Chris.
    Lukas D. Tiger, he was a demon who married Kaitie Blossom, part human and part angel. They met in the battlefield against one of the legendary tyrant. His name was Aaron, the Demon King. Chris’s parent managed to combine their power and kill the demon. Lukas had dark red eyes and looked like Chris, tan skin and wore basically the same as what Chris wore. Kaitie had some-what white skin and wore a long blue dress.
    Lukas: Subious! How are you today?
    Subious: I’m fine; I was just telling this idiot to do his work before doing something else.
    Subious pointed at Chris who was already running towards his mom. Lukas laughed and patted Subious’ head.
    Lukas: I will make sure he does his work, but right now he needs to go back to his demon training. I need him to be able to control his demon powers. Sadly, he hasn’t shown any signs of having holy powers. It is a shame he only inherited my powers.
    Kaitie, who was holding Chris’s hand, stepped in the conversation.
    Kaitie: I don’t really care what kind of powers he has. He will always be my son regardless of what he has.
    Chris blushed and hugged his mother. Lukas and Subious smiled.
    Chris: Subious, do you want to come along?
    Subious: Sure, I’d love to-
    Suddenly, everyone heard a loud scream. Then several building started to be covered in smoke.
    A Citizen who was covered in blood walked to Lukas.
    Citizen: Help…me…Lukas….
    The Citizen was the stabbed by the smoke.
    Ghost: Looks like I hit the Jackpot! Isn’t that right Lukas D. Tiger and Kaitie Blossom?!
    Chapter 5: Departures

Lukas transformed into his demon king form. He was wearing a Black and red armor and his sword appeared. It was also red and black and a dark aura kept oozing from it. Kaitie transformed her angel form. Her armor was kept glowing, since it was gold and light blue. Her weapon was white and light blue.
    Lukas: HOW DARE YOU HURT THE PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN?!
    Ghost: Come on now… I was just bored. This wouldn’t have happened if I would have found you two from the beginning.
    Lukas: I will make sure you don’t die and keep suffering for eternity.
    Kaitie looked at the scared Chris and Subious.
    Kaitie: You two hide and DO NOT COME OUT!
    Chris and Subious hid in the school building.
    Kaitie: Dear, I guess Chris isn’t going to be practicing today…
    Lukas: I guess so.
    They both smiled and began to attack Ghost.
    Kaitie: Holy Rays of the Saints!
    Kaitie pointed at Ghost and began to shoot rays of light at him.
    Kaitie: LUKAS!
    Lukas: You don’t have to remind me… Demonic Devastation!
    Lukas pierced the ground and a Demonic Altar appeared from the sky. The altar began to suck in dark energy and then transformed into a giant demonic Spear.
    Lukas: Crush him.
    The spear fell on Ghost and exploded. Ghost’s body became smoke and began to suck in the explosion.
    Ghost: Mmmmmm! Dark energy. Tasty, thanks for the power up. Smoke Missile.
    Ghost turned his body into a missile looking shape and rockets towards Lukas at a high speed. Lukas was trapped by the smoke.
    Lukas: What the-
    Ghost: Life Drain.
    Ghost touched Luke and Lukas felt his energy start to waste away.
    Kaitie: Leave…him…ALONE! DIVINE PUNISHMENT!
    Lukas: KAITIE! DON’T! YOUR BODY WON’T HANDLE IT!
    Kaitie began to be covered in tattoos with ancient words and he eyes began to glow. Ghost was pulled away from Lukas and was sent to Kaitie. Kaitie then grabbed Ghost and smiled.
    Kaitie: Lukas, I can’t tell you how much I love you and Chris. You guys are my everything! Honestly…I’m going to miss you two. Just please make sure Chris is able to survive. I wish you two the best….
    Kaitie was crying and finally….
    Kaitie: Divine….
    Lukas: KAITIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kaitie: Sacrifice…
    Kaitie’s body let out a bright flash of light and suddenly an explosion was heard.
    Lukas: K…aitie….
    Ghost: Stupid woman. She really thought she was going to kill me! HA!
    Chris suddenly rushed outside. His body was covered in a weird purple aura.
    Chris: Mommy…Mommy…MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chris kept screaming.
    Ghost: SHUT UP YOU DAMNED KID!
    Ghost rushed to Chris and his body became a sword.
    Lukas: You…won’t…touch…Kaitie….dream….
    Lukas teleported to his son and Ghost went through him. However, Lukas grabbed Ghost.
    Lukas: Listen…Chris…Subious…You two…need…to..
    Lukas began to cough blood.
    Lukas: live! You two are like brothers….Protect each other! But most of all… DO NOT LIVE LIFE WITH REGRETS!
    Chris: Dad…please….no….Don’t…leave me… Please! DAD!
    Lukas smiled and punched Chris hard enough to get him inside of school.
    Lukas: Think of that punch as a punishment for disobeying your mom. Demonic Rip…
    A tear in the sky appeared and the building was teleported far away from Fellaway.
    Lukas: Demonic Altar….
    The Spear came once again dropped where Lukas and Ghost were standing. Then, the setting changed back to where Subious, Vivy and Chris were camping at.
    Vivy: ….You guys….
    Vivy was crying and then rushed towards Chris and Subious. She hugged the two tightly. Chris and Subious let out a couple of tears.
    Chris: WE WON’T LIVE A LIFE OF REGRET! UNDERSTOOD?

Vivy and Subious screamed: UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!!!!
    Chapter 6: How it came to be

After a long emotional night, Vivy, Subious, and Chris finally went to sleep. Then, morning came in. The rays of light from the sun were really bright. The fire from the bonfire finally died out. Vivy and Subious woke up, but didn’t see where Chris was.
    Chris: Slaying Heavens…Reaper of Demons… How can I draw it out…
    Chris D. Tiger sword’s had a specific name. Slaying Heavens was used by Chris’s dad. It bathed by the blood of some of the purest demons in hell. The sword was very rare as it was darker than obsidian. Slaying Heaven also fed off Chris’s emotions and from the enemies it slayed. It was said at one point that this sword could have very well slayed the heavens if the user was strong enough. Reaper of Demons was the complete opposite, it fed off from the energy around the area and it was as light as the rays from the sun. Chris’s mom used to wield this sword and it was said that this sword would protect everything it considered good and in the right hands it could even purify demons.
    Chris: I could draw out the power of Slaying Heavens… Sadly…Reaper of Demons hasn’t accepted me as its wielder… No matter, one day you will acknowledge my power!
    Subious and Vivy came towards Chris who was standing in a rock that was in the middle of a river.
    Subious: Chris! We got to get going man.
    Chris: Yeah let’s go!
    As the three started walking to their next destination, Vivy kept thinking of something that bugged her.
    Vivy: Hmmm, Guys, why is it that my town completely changed?
    Subious: That’s right; we never spoke about it with you.
    Chris: If Ghost thinks that the town is special enough, he will create his own little civilization. Everything will change and the town you once knew will be totally changed.
    Vivy: Yeah, I mean once Ghost took over, the town completely changed how it looked... It went from a very green life place to a sandy place… and when I went to the entranced the name of the town changed….It was named Archaeology… Everything looked sandy…Fire everywhere and a hole was dug on one of the buildings.
    Chris: Woah, how did you get in, I mean we did meet near the place, but that place is filled of those creatures and even someone of Ghost’s generals.
    Vivy: It may have changed its looks, but the geography of the place remained. I know all the secret entrances in the town.
    Subious: Sneaky elf, I like it!
    Vivy and Chris laughed.
    Chris: Woah there, calm down with that charisma!
    Vivy: It wasn’t hard, I was trained to be a hunter at first, but it didn’t go so well, so I changed my ways and became a sorceress.
    Chris: It suits you. Besides, leave the assassin stuff to me.
    Vivy: I thought you were a swordsman.
    Chris: I am. I’m also an assassin. I trained to be both since it would expand my knowledge of the sword.
    Subious: But he sucks at it at times because of his tantrum.
    Chris glared at Subious like always.
    Chris: ANYWAYS! We did the same in our town, we searched the whole place and the name of the town was named Kerrigan. Just like you described yours, ours was filled with sand and sandstone. Everything was so strange. The tunnels below the town all became sandy and was also filled with different kinds of stones. There were red, green, and gray stones. I disliked it so at one point I just wrecked everything. I must say…. Assassination was one of the best things I learned. It was easy to cause havoc on that damned town.
    Subious: You had some help you know… I mean I did keep the other enemies at bay with my walls.
    Vivy looked at the two, they both sounded like they were brothers. She felt at ease and finally, after months of the incident that happened to her and her town members, she felt happy.
    Vivy: Guys, where are we going?
    Subious and Chris grinned. They looked mysterious and scary. Vivy didn’t like it and took a few steps back.
    Vivy: Guys...
    Subious: We are going to a place where the sun couldn’t reach the town. The town that was once called Ice Age. Ironic since it literally felt like it was an Ice Age.
    Chris: If someone is able to survive through that cold… I wanted to join our crew. I will use any means necessary.
    Chris looked at his swords and laughed loudly.
    Vivy: Well, Rest In Peace Vivy…. You had a good life…
    Chris: Oh come on! DON’T BE SO NEGATIVE! Besides… There’s no backing down... We’re almost there!
    Everyone looked at the trail of snow that was up ahead.

Chris: I hope you guys are fired up... Because you will need that heat or else you’ll die from the extreme low temperature!
    Chapter 7: The Singing Man
    As Chris, Vivy, and Subious began to enter the snowy field, Vivy used her rings of fire to keep everyone warm. As they got close to the town that what was once known as Ice Age, Chris felt a weird sensation.
    Chris: Who the hell are you? I can feel your presence.
    Then, someone began to sing. Vivy and Subious felt weird and took 3 steps back. Chris looked at them and scoffed.
    Chris: Cowards! Although, Im itching for a fight… Care to entertain me?
    The stranger finally appeared. He was a young man who was just wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans. He carried a long sword on his back.
    Issac Goodwin: I can. What would you like me to sing?
    Isaac Goodwin
    Class: Sword Fighter
    Weapon: Sword and Fist
    Appearance:
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Brown
    Race: Human

Chris: Subious? You got any requests?
    Subious: Nope. What about you Vivy?
    Vivy: Nothing comes to mind.
    Chris: Fine, I guess they don’t want you to sing…So let’s make this quick and can you either move out of the way or get spread by my swords?
    Isaac: I don’t think you should go the-
    Chris rushed towards Isaac.
    Chris: I hate random people ordering me around. Demon Slash.
    Isaac: No manners?
    Subious: What did you expect from him? He’s a freaking demon.
    Isaac: A demon?! COOL!
    Isaac interrupted Chris’s Demon Slash by grabbing him by the throat.
    Isaac: But, he looks weak…Yet he still wants to go over ther-
    Chris: Next time, pay attention… You’re holding snow… Demonic Spin…
    Chris rushed towards Isaac again.
    Subious: Um….
    Isaac went behind Chris and swung his sword at him.
    Subious: Idiot…
    Chris growled and suddenly stopped moving.
    Chris: W-what?!
    Isaac: You’re not strong enough… Sad, so sad…
    Chris: Even though he’s being a prick… I want him in my group. I guess I really have to get serious now.
    Subious: I guess he might be worth our time, don’t you think so Vivy?
    Vivy: I guess so… He did give Chris a bit of a hard time.
    Isaac: Huh? 3 versus 1? You kidding me?
    Vivy: Cyclonic Clash!
    Subious: Great Wall of Life!
    Vivy and Subious’ attacks walled in Chris and Isaac.
    Isaac: Oh, I was about to say… fair enough.
    Chris: Vivy! Subious! You two go to the town and check it out.
    Isaac: Oh…. Bye Vivy and Subious!
    The two went ahead as Chris instructed.
    Chris: Now will you join us or…
    Isaac: I don’t know… I don’t want to be ordered by a weakling.
    Chris: Hehe….You got some balls to say something like that. Very well.
    Chris’s body began to be covered by a dark purple aura.

Chris: I will make you my singing servant after this!
    Chapter 8: A Cold Fight Begins! Isaac vs. Chris

Isaac: Servant, huh? If you are able to break through my ice, I’ll join your so called group.
    Chris: Slaying Heavens…Reaper of Demons, let’s make some shaved ice out of him.
    Isaac and Chris stood there and were silent. Then, a strong wind blew. Isaac took his long sword out and Chris just stood there and closed his eyes.
    Chris: Demonic Stance. (Thinking): Listen to his heartbeat, movements, his clothes moving, everything. Let my swords guide me as my swords are me and I am sword.
    Isaac (Thinking): This guy…he’s something else alright. However, he won’t break my ice. This should be easy.
    Chris suddenly disappeared.
    Isaac: What the-!
    Chris: Demon Slash!
    Isaac: Ice Fist.
    Isaac’s hand began to attract all the ice around and turned into Ice. He then blocked the attack.
    Isaac: Too easy.
    Chris: Way of the sword…
    Isaac: You really think technique that just is going to-
    Chris: Deadly Dancing blades~
    Isaac: I see, you’re going to dance to my song then!
    Chris began to attack Isaac at the rhythm of Isaac’s heart. Every time his heart would beat, he would slash him. This made Chris’s attack a lot harder to dodge and he was also slashing faster than normal.
    Isaac (Singing): I knew you were trouble when you walked in~ But, Ice sword~
    Isaac’s sword did the same as what his Ice Fist did. He then swung his sword and slashed Chris. Chris fell to the ground and began to cough out a lot of blood.
    Isaac: A dog that just barks, but doesn’t bite… Well, it can’t bite ice.
    Chris: You’re really…annoying…I was just trying to dance…to my slave’s…sweet heartbeat….
    Isaac: Wha- Nonsense, no one can do that, only a guy called Lukas D. Tiger.
    Chris laughed loudly and got up from the ground.
    Chris: Slaying Heavens…you heard that right?.... I was able to learn one of my dad’s techniques without his help …I guess, I’m not a disappointment after all. Anyways… You should look at your arms and that sword of yours…The Way of the Sword shouldn’t be taken so lightly.
    Isaac’s ice from his fist and sword shattered and crumbled away.
    Isaac: You’re really something… Fine, I won’t hold back then. ICE STORM!
    Isaac began to control the air around him and summoned an ice storm.
    Chris: A storm…. Interesting, you are so joining my crew! A guy who can create an ice storm… This will compliment my assassination skills.
    Isaac (Singing): Let my ice consume your very existence, will ya?~
    Chris: Sure. I will become one with your storm.
    Isaac: That’s more like it~ Frost Giant!
    Frost Giant- Isaac turns into a Frost Giant which drastically increases his defenses. He turns his whole body into ice and looks really bulky.
    Chris: Since we are all going all out! LET’S DO THIS NOW! SHALL WE? THE ULTIMATE DANCE!
    Chris dark aura began to become darker and darker, his eyes began to glow and…
    Chris: EL DEMONIO DEL CIELO!
    Chris transformed again into what made him look like an angel.
    Chris: NOW! WILD DANCE OF THE DEMONIC BLADES!
    Isaac: GO ALL OUT THEN! YOU CAN’T BREAK MY ICE!
    Isaac began to direct Ice balls, shards, beams and spikes at Chris.
    Chris began to growl and combined his Demon slash and Demonic Stance. Then, he began to slash everything at an extremely high speed including Isaac. These two forced created an explosion. Chris was sent flying to the left and Isaac to the right.
    Isaac: You…
    Isaac’s Frost Giant mode was shattered.
    Chris: Won…
    Chris turned back into his original self and collapsed.
    Isaac (Thinking): This kid danced through all my songs… He is indeed something else…
    They both collapsed. Meanwhile….

???: A girl and a Warforged. Nice catch indeed, Ghost might be pleased with this.
    Chapter 9: The Cold Civilization

Subious: Those two scare me... Even when we are 10 miles away from where we left them... You can still hear Chris's sword and that Ice dude's sword clash.

Vivy: Hmm? They don't scare me; I just think Chris was stupid when he knew I could use fire to win against that dude.

Vivy clutched her hands and shot a fire ball at the sky out of rage.

Subious:... So you're mad because Chris ignored you?

Vivy glared at Subious and shot 4 fireballs at him.

Vivy: What did you say?

Subious was on the ground covered in snow.

Subious: Nothing...nothing at all... Sorry for my rude comment...

Vivy: Apology accepted!

Subious whispered to himself: Girls are away too sensitive...

Vivy shot 1 big fireball at Subious.

Subious: IM SORRY!

Vivy scoffed at kept walking. After their little argument they reached the 1st advanced civilization. Ice Age, The Cold Civilization. Unlike the ones in Dephira and Fellaway, Ice Age was conducted by a more powerful slave that Ghost was able to "create" when he took over. The slave didn't compare to the ones in the other towns. He had a conscious, looked more human than the others and he was able to control the other creatures in that town.

Subious: This looks way different from Dephira's town... What is this!!

Vivy: This town is just...

What was once known as Ice Age, the coldest land in the whole world, transformed into the complete opposite. Once Subious and Vivy got close to the town, the temperature skyrocketed. Strangely enough the town was now called Octopus. It was surrounded by water due to the melted snow and ice. The main entrance was surrounded by the flesh looking creatures that were seen in Dephira's town.

Subious: Time to throw a party! Great Wal-

Vivy smacked Subious and interrupted his skill.

Vivy: Sorry Subious. We shall do this my way now.

Subious: Man, you must be thirsty for some spotlight!

Vivy: Actually! It's the complete different. We shall infiltrate from the shadows.

Subious: Wait! Wait! Last time I did this...

Subious shrugged
    Vivy: Don’t compare me to Chris. We will do this smoothly.
    Subious: Sure….That’s what they all say…
    Vivy glared at Subious.
    Subious: OKAY! LET’S DO THIS! WE GOT THIS!
    Vivy: Much better! Now… Let’s go this wa-
    ??? : Go where exactly? It’s quite rude to break in into someone’s place, don’t you think?
    A chill went into Vivy and Subious’ spine. They turned around and saw…
    Isaac: This is my civilization! WELCOME TO OCTOPUS!
    Vivy and Subious: The Ice dude?!
    Subious: What…happened… to him…?
    Isaac: Who are you talking about? I haven’t seen any garbage around.
    Subious: DON’T ACT DUMB!! The Spikes of Great Pain!
    Out of rage, Subious started shooting gigantic spikes at Isaac.
    Isaac: Please…don’t make a mess! First you try to break in and now you want to destroy my palace?! So rude…
    Isaac stopped all of Subious’ spikes with his Ice Fist.
    Vivy: Why don’t you just melt away with everything else? Cyclonic Burst of Fire!
    Vivy summoned a cyclone right on her and began spinning as well, her speed increased immensely and she began shooting out fire balls. Isaac let out a disappointing sigh.
    Isaac: Miss, I don’t think that such a good idea, but yet you still think that my ice would be melted away by such a simple fire. You two have already stepped into the spider’s web~
    Isaac punched the ground with his ice fist and the ground started to freeze. Vivy’s cyclone became frozen along with her.
    Subious: VIVY! You little-
    Isaac was face to face with Subious and…
    Isaac: Indeed, you are a little insect that stepped into my web… Give in already, since your body will belong to me.
    Subious: What are you? A rapis-
    Isaac: Freeze away!
    Isaac grabbed Subious’ head and froze him top to bottom.

Isaac: A girl and a Warforged. Nice catch indeed, Ghost might be pleased with this.

Chapter 10: The Plan

As the tiny speckles of snowflakes hit Chris's face he finally woke up. He woke up only to find out that Isaac was carrying behind his back. He also noticed that all his wounds were treated. He took a second to analyze the situation and quickly remembered his battle with Isaac.

Isaac: My little master woke up? You know that you snore a lot. You also like to sleep talk a crap-ton.

Chris: You annoy me, you know that right?

Chris's voice was a bit raspy as he just woke up.

Chris: Why are you calling me master again?

Isaac: You won the battle, therefore I became your slave.

Chris scratched his head and thought about the battle once again. He remembered the bet and gave a quick smirk.

Chris: I don't care about that right now. Let's go meet with the others.

Isaac: My little master, I'm afraid that we can't meet with them at the moment. My guess is that they've been caught. Knowing it, they won't harm them for at least a week until they have made preparations.

Chris: Nonesense! Are you disobeying me? I want you to head over there now!

Isaac: Usually I wouldn't care about going at the enemy, but... In my condition and also in yours, we won't be able to take a single guard from that place.

Chris: Are you calling me weak?!

Isaac: Damn right. You are weak and so am I. Usually my ice wouldn't break like it did, but since that accident... I've lost most of my powers. Then again... You didn't even fight with your full powers either.

Chris: What do you mean?! I used all my skills in that battle!

Isaac: You didn't use ALL of them. You didn't use your angelic powers that much.

Chris: Are you smoking? I don't have angelic powers.

Isaac: Correction, you can't use your angelic powers when you want to. However, you do have them deep down inside you. The fact that you kept your sanity in the form that you took in the battle, means that you have angelic powers. Demons at your level can't posses that amount of power and also be sane when using it. Also, your Reaper of Demons was shining when you were into that form. You didn't notice since your demonic powers are completely dominating your angelic powers.

Chris: My mom... She said I was only part human and part demon... She never mentioned about me being part angel... She told me once that regardless of my demonic powers... I was an angel in her eyes...

Isaac: Master, I don't want to be rude or remind you of the past, but what was your mother's name?

Chris: Kaite Blossom.

Isaac: That would explain things. Your mom was really ashamed of being an angel. However at one point she was really proud of her powers. Then... She said that an incident happened... She saw an angel kill a baby demon. She said she was sickened by the rules of heaven. Your mom was an elite angel. She was one of the few who served "God". Even then, she was expelled from the heavens. Usually angels who are expelled from heaven are called fallen angels. Fallen Angels are angels who broke the laws and killed people without justification. Then there are what your mom was... An Exiled Angel. Angels who didn't agree with some laws of heavens and were outcasted by the rest of the other angels.

Chris: I don't hold any grudges against angels since they haven't messed with the ones I care. However... I wouldn't want to be in their shoes if I hear them bad mouth my mother...

Isaac laughted loudly and smiled.

Isaac: Enough about the past. We can't go that place yet.

Chris:...I hope you have a VERY good reason.

Isaac: Simple, you need to control your powers. Did you even get to do one of the rituals that a demon has to do in order to control their power and also... Be able to open the door to your demonic powers.

Chris: Huh?

Isaac: A door that you will not need to worry about... FOR NOW!

Chris: My dad was the only who could've done such a thing. However, he was over-

Isaac: Your dad was indeed the only one who was able to do so, but now I know how to do such a ritual.

Chris: I'm guessing we're moving to a place where no one can find us, correct?

Isaac: Yessir, after your ritual and my training is done, we shall destroy the barrier protecting the civilization. The easy way is to go to each tower control and destroy each one of them.

As the two kept talking while walking they reached Isaac's hideout. The door to his underground place was covered in snow and was camouflaged since it was painted the same way the snow looked like. Isaac let Chris get off his back and took him underground.

Isaac prepared Chris's ritual and training place. The place was well light up and on the floor what looked like an alchemy circle was drawn. Once Chris entered the room his Slaying heaven began to shine and teleported to the center of the circle. Then, Chris's shirt, best and pants burned as he entered the circle. This was due to the fact that in this ritual Chris would become one with his sword. Once Chris went to the middle and touched his sword the circle quickly formed a wall surrounding Chris and closed him inside the circle.
    The walls had faces of people in agony and leaked out a demonic aura. Isaac closed the entrance of the room and went deep further down his base. He called the lowest floor in his base Cold Hell. Cold Hell was gigantic spacious room that was filled with snow. Isaac quickly summoned a storm inside there and made a clone from the snow. He then gave control of the storm to the clone. He smirked and thought to himself " Chris I hope you're ready for your ritual. I shall restore my powers and then we shall beat the living crap of things".
    Isaac took out his sword and made his sword turn into an ice sword. He also made his left hand turn into ice.

Isaac: My ice will be the strongest... The one that will not melt if it touches lava.

Chris: Alright... It's time to begin... Lets dance, my dear Slaying Heavens.

Chris touched his sword and was sucked away into the world that his demonic powers created inside of his body. Then... The bell appeared and with the sound it made, Chris soon found out that the music was about to start. A music that cannot be messed up for it will mean death....

2. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    Chapter 11: Face it! Or Just Die

The music began to wither and a dark aura appeared. A mysterious figure slowly started to develop and Chris was curious as to what the hell was going on. Chris’s Slaying Heaven disappeared from his hand and re-appeared of the developing figure. Finally, the figure took its final shape. Chris eyes widened in a shock and realized that he would have to fight himself, a much darker and demonic version of himself. Chris began to tremble from the realization of the amount of darkness he holds inside of him. However, Chris began to laugh loudly and said…

Chris: My, my… I had so much power yet I couldn’t use it? Such a waste…. This truly sucks; I can’t even fight with two swords…Since I’m guessing you’re taking my Slaying Heaven. You better entertain me, for I dislike having a terrible dance partner…
    DARK Chris: I don’t think you fully grasp the situation here, even though you can use your crappy demonic energy…I know much more on how to use it accordingly.
    Chris: A demon that’s arrogant and doesn’t just think about killing? You are truly my power, but you should know, more than anyone else, that I will kill people who talk down on me~ Anything else that you would like to say, my little demon?
    DARK Chris: Sure~ How about…Explosive Demonic Slash.

Explosive Demonic Slash: A skill that works like Demonic Slash, but when it hits an opponent, the spot where the opponent was hit with light up with a demonic purple fire and explode. DARK Chris repeatedly kept using that skill at an incredibly fast speed which damage Chris greatly.

Chris: You little…
    Chris was barely able to stand and his breathing was heavy. He whispered something to himself and smiled. He regained his balance and went into his Demonic stance.
    Chris: It’s time for you to dance with me…. Single…Wild Dance of the Angelic Blade…
    DARK Chris: Nonsense…. Single Wild Dance of the Demonic Blade!

DARK Chris’s body was covered in a dark and gloomy looking aura while Chris’s body was covered in a bright looking aura. The Setting suddenly changed, before it was an empty dark room, but now, the side where Chris was standing changed into a lively meadow covered with bright flowers while the place that DARK Chris was standing became a meadow which was covered with dead and dull flowers and the grass became dark gray. The place became quiet and neither of them moved until the sound of the bell rang…
    Chris and DARK Chris moved at a fast pace. The sound of the bell withered and all that was heard was the sounds of swords clashing. Suddenly, a sound of a piano was heard, both of them stopped and began to clashing again but this time the sound of the sword clashing doubled. Then, the sound of the violin was slowly heard and the sound of the clashing swords tripled. After a while, the sounds of the instruments stopped and so did DARK Chris and Chris. Chris was standing in dead looking meadow and DARK Chris was lively looking meadow.

DARK Chris: Ironic, isn’t it?! Standing in the path that resembles to your current state?

DARK Chris was right, at the end of the skill; Chris looked like he was at the verge of death. He was covered in blood while DARK Chris looked fine. Chris could barely breathe, yet he smiled and laughed. DARK Chris was annoyed since he should be the one doing so but he couldn’t he was somewhat disturbed by Chris’s action.

DARK Chris: WHAT’S SO FUNNY?! YOU’RE ABOUT TO DIE! YOU PIECE OF CRAP!
    Chris: You’re….getting….mad…because you know….that when I laugh….It’s….usually because I’m…about to win…Hehehe…
    DARK Chris: SHUT UP! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR SHIT FROM A DYING MAN! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
    Chris: How about…you shut down…

Chris threw his Reaper of Demons to the air and…

Chris: Sacred Lock-on…

Reaper of Demons started to shine and pointed at DARK Chris with a divine light.

DARK Chris: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! YOU LITTLE!
    Chris: Purifying Light…

Reaper of Demon stabbed DARK Chris instantly and began to charge with light energy and the released it in the form of an explosion. Slaying Heavens and Reaper of Demons both returned to Chris and DARK Chris was barely able to stand.

DARK Chris: You…

DARK Chris began to laugh.

DARK Chris: Figure it out. Well, that was impressive at least for a piece of crap like you.
    Chris: You would attack me with powerful blows, yet you didn’t attack any vital spots? Come on, even I can figure out that you were freaking testing me.
    DARK Chris: Indeed, for if I did try to kill you…Neither of us would live since I need you and you need me.
    Chris: Well said, for someone who’s barely standing.
    DARK Chris: That was you a couple of minutes ago. You honestly think that your training is over? You’re lucky you are able to use angelic powers. If not…then you would have surely failed it and would have almost died indeed. Now…comes the hard part~ the part where you control your demonic powers and use your energy proficiently. Since you waste a crap-ton of energy for something that would probably needs a little amount of energy. This is why you get tired easily and also have to resort to using your form.
    Chris: Got it, let’s start right awa-

Chris passed out from fatigue and also from using such a high level of skill despite of being a beginner when it comes to using his angelic powers.

DARK Chris: In the end, you were able to talk to Reaper of Demons in order to do such a high level skill, if not you would have died from the amount of strain the skill would have put on your body. Ah…Oh well, Demonic Shower.

Demonic Shower is a skill that summons a circle above a person and then lets out a certain liquid that heals demons.

DARK Chris: Sleep for now…for your training will be worse than hell itself.
    Everything went dark and then….
    Isaac (Clone): Are you still going to fight? Even when you only have one arm now?
  3. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
  4. BratwurstGrill Gold

XP:
    16,863xp
    My reaction to this: :(
  5. Subparchar Platinum

XP:
    455,631xp
    Hair Color: Bald

I wonder who I am in the story... *cough* -Subious- *cough*

ANYWAYS: This may be a bit bias just because I'm in it BUT I like the story... I enjoy silly manga storylines where characters have to yell out their own attacks (Makes SO much sense) and the humor behind it.

In terms of readabilty though, this may need more blocking or something to make it easier to read.
    i.e every new person talking/ whener you see "CharacterName": you underline like Subious: or even color code it.

And aside from few mistakes here an there, its not too bad.
  6. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    I think I fixed it ;o
  7. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    I'll probably post chapter 2 tomorrow or on Sunday.
  8. Nero4274 Emerald

XP:
    49,425xp
    I... I want more.
    Ice_God and Maggie_May_Play like this.
  9. Maggie Retired Rainbow Admin

XP:
    32,348xp
    MOAR!!!
  10. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    Pleah nu hurrt me
  11. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    Chapter 2 ish up
  12. CheckmateFour Regular Member

XP:
    44,656xp
    PUTE MEH EN EET
  13. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
  14. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    Chapter 3 is up! :3
  15. op101no5 Regular Member

XP:
    2,022xp
    morrrrrrrrre
  16. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    I'm not here?
    :/
  17. Qosole Platinum

XP:
    10,624xp
    I VANT MOOR

Also, can I be in it? The Evil Man-eating derpy cake :3
  18. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    lol, so far, I have a lot more characters. Once I include all the characters I have already made, then I'll make a post in the reserve slot for applications :) Thanks for the feedback ^ ^
  19. WTFNoobGaming Silver

XP:
    2,286xp
    Chapter 4 is up :D
  20. Qosole Platinum

XP:
    10,624xp
    You're so good at this.