1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

|The 6th Phase|Part 1|

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Braiti, Oct 22, 2014.

|The 6th Phase|Part 1|
?

What should Pick do? [Your decision decides whether he lives or dies]

Poll closed Oct 29, 2014.
Go to the Gold Mine with Echlin? 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Stay at base with Myra? 3 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp

=The 6th Phase=

A Choose your own Adventure Story by Braiti

Finally the Yellow team retreated, and we had conquered their base. The war was won! Our team of green men returned to our base for a celebration of melons, cakes, and bread. Myra the well renown iceman was the only one at the base’s storage unit when I went to store away my armor and enchanted sword of diamond. He looked up at me with a gleam of distraught in his eyes. I looked down at him.

“What’s with the attitude Myra?” I asked even though I had no intent on talking to him. The words just seemed to slip by myself.

“It’s probably nothing,” Myra looked down. “I’m probably stressed over nothing” Myra said giving stale laugh.

“Something is obviously wrong” I threw my things into the nearby chest “What’s the matter?” I asked looking down at him.

Myra looked up with the distraught still lingering in his eyes. “There was something off about one of the Yellow’s attacks,” he said with a hint of fear in his voice.

“Hmmm…?” I was confused.

“Well I guess you wouldn’t notice since you were attacking outside of the nexus area, but one of the Yellow acrobats would slip inside one of the walls for a second while he was attacking,” He said standing up and walking towards the nexus.

“That doesn’t make any sense though,” I said feeling fear crawl up my spine.

“Don’t let it bug you; Yellow has been defeated and peace will once again return to this world,” He began running up the hill “It’s probably nothing!” he yelled down to me before entering the base.

A shiver ran down my spine. Myra wasn’t one to joke around; he always was one to tell the truth. I looked down the empty pathway that ran towards Yellow’s base. Were we really safe? Was the war really over?

I began to walk back to base. I picked up the pace when I heard something from a nearby tree. “

“It was impossible for Yellow to even attack again,” I thought to myself “Most of them were killed in the last attack we made; only at least 5 or 6 would’ve survived,” I continued to think as I trudged up the mud ridden hill.

Upon returning to base day had fallen, and the moon hanged in the sky like a disco ball to a thread. The base was decorated with festive lights, and people were singing and dancing to the music of the jukebox. Everything was going to be fine! I began to make my way towards to base when I then saw a group of men with some mining supplies on heading towards the exit. As one of team’s main miners I ran over to ask what was going on.

“It’s nothing Pick,” Echlin the enchanter put his hands on his hips looking tired. “We ran out of cake faster than I thought we would, so I rounded up some of the miners and we’re just going to go mine more gold to buy cakes,” He wiped his eyes and began down the hill.

I didn’t know whether I should go or not. I felt the urge I should go with them, but something also held me back…

Vote in the Poll to choose what Pick does in the next installment of “The 6th Phase”!

a2A209_, shadow621, thomlen and 4 others like this.

2. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    You're allowed to post Comments on here by the way :confused:
  3. Temido2222 Platinum

XP:
    124,583xp
    Interesting story with a lot of potential.
    Braiti likes this.
  4. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    OMG SOMEBODY COMMENTED!!11111!!1! Now I have a reason to right the next part :D
  5. FireGuyNL Platinum

XP:
    235,230xp
    Next part please :)
  6. Oshawottstarter Platinum

XP:
    193,688xp
    MOAR! Great story! There are some grammar errors, but they do not effect (affect? I still don't know, ironic, right?) the story much. If this was a book, would call it a page turner. :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Grammar Issues?
  8. Pikachu8091 Platinum

XP:
    14,247xp
    I noticed a quote for no reason on the end of a paragraph. Can't wait for the next part.
  9. themaster1357911 Regular Member

XP:
    5,091xp
    Nicely written and surprisingly enjoyable for an annihilation story. :D

It's affect. Effect is the noun, affect is the verb :) In case you wanted to know.
  10. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    I will go ahead and get to work on the next part in a little bit.
  11. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp