1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

250k XP purchase duped.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Glitchyy, Jul 16, 2013.

250k XP purchase duped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    Ok, on the 10th, I bought 250k XP(and I made sure of it), and because I payed with eCheque it took a few days to go through, and that day has come(16th).

When I woke up this morning I saw that I had an extra 500k XP, what I really should've gotten was 250k.

I don't know how, because I payed $25.

EDIT: Btw, I never should have mentioned it as "duped" because it really isn't.

2. Snowingfate657 Platinum

XP:
    77,903xp
    Im not staff or anything, but this happend to some one else a few days ago. They clicked on the button twice and the payment went through twice. Did you check how much money was sent through? If i were you i would email Highlife right away about it.
  3. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    I checked both the cheque in my email, and my bank transfer, it was $25. I'm going to email Highlife too(but I dont want too lose my 250k extra :()
  4. 2inchpecker Platinum

XP:
    10,578xp
    well if you do not want a ban because of duping/glitching than i should tell him....
  5. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    I never duped, though mentioned in the title, it was a server glitch. He wont ban me anyway. I've already emailed him.
  6. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    13,721xp
    Ok, can everyone please stop commenting, though it is publicly possible to comment, this post was intended for staff to review. I have it handled anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.