1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

250k XP purchase duped.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Glitchyy, Jul 16, 2013.

250k XP purchase duped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Ok, on the 10th, I bought 250k XP(and I made sure of it), and because I payed with eCheque it took a few days to go through, and that day has come(16th).

When I woke up this morning I saw that I had an extra 500k XP, what I really should've gotten was 250k.

I don't know how, because I payed $25.

EDIT: Btw, I never should have mentioned it as "duped" because it really isn't.

2. Snowingfate657 Platinum

XP:
    79,695xp
    Im not staff or anything, but this happend to some one else a few days ago. They clicked on the button twice and the payment went through twice. Did you check how much money was sent through? If i were you i would email Highlife right away about it.
  3. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    I checked both the cheque in my email, and my bank transfer, it was $25. I'm going to email Highlife too(but I dont want too lose my 250k extra :()
  4. 2inchpecker Platinum

XP:
    13,098xp
    well if you do not want a ban because of duping/glitching than i should tell him....
  5. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    I never duped, though mentioned in the title, it was a server glitch. He wont ban me anyway. I've already emailed him.
  6. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Ok, can everyone please stop commenting, though it is publicly possible to comment, this post was intended for staff to review. I have it handled anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.