1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion 5 New Kits

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by WolfWarlordZ, Nov 23, 2013.

Suggestion - 5 New Kits
  1. WolfWarlordZ Regular Member

XP:
    7,113xp
    Hey ShotBow Community, and more specifically, Annihilation addicts! I've had some original kit ideas that I thought would be very cool, so I decided to post them here to see what you guys think. Please give me feedback and suggestions; I won't be offended unless you try to be rude.

ALCHEMIST:
    You are the Brewer. Spawn with the average wooden tools. Brewing stands are now half off in gold. Buy a brewing stand and buy potion ingredients from the Brewing Shop. Brewing speed will be increased by 100% (doubled), so you don't have to wait so long because you are a brewing master. Also, you will spawn with a random splash potion every life. 50% chance of Health I, 25% of Speed I, 20% of Poison I, and 5% of Strength I. And if you die within one minute of a spawn, you will get the same potion, so no loop holes.

Additional Info: None.

Unlock By: 25,000 ShotBow Xp.
    THIEF:
    You are the Gloves. Spawn with the average wooden tools, except with a new tool with the appearance of a blaze rod known as the "Thief's Tool". This will allow you to, once in every life, steal an item from an enemy's hand and put it into your hot-bar as long as you have room, but taking 3 hearts of damage when doing so, you must only be one block away to steal, making it so you can only steal items by sneaking up to them. Other then Soulbound items, you can steal anything from enchanted swords to pickaxes. This could be very useful for defending your nexus by stealing the enemy's pickaxe, or by defending you and your teammates by stealing an enemy's weapon. However, when an enemy is blocking with a sword, it cannot be stolen, therefore allowing powerful people to still keep their best weapon safe. Blaze rod can not be crafted into blaze powder. Use your only chance in each life wisely.

Additional Info: This may look similar to the class in the ShotBow Games, but there are some differences. But you're right, it has the same basic idea. The thief's tool is a blaze rod, and this has been perfected from my other thread.

CONQUEROR:
    You are the Barrier. Spawn with the average wooden tools, with the exception of the golden shovel renamed "Team Flag." This tool will allow you to mark your territories by right clicking all four corners of a space that can be up to 8 by 8 blocks. This territory's floor blocks will be replaced with a gold block appearance but only for your team. In this area, enemies will be given Slowness I and Weakness I, teammates will be given Speed I, and you will be given Resistance I along with your speed since you're on your own team. Once a 5th corner is made with your tool somewhere else, the original territory will disappear and be replaced with the new one. However, if your flag placed in the middle of your territory is broken, (it's four fences with your team colored wool,) your territory will disappear, or if enemies player number over power the number of teammates it will disappear.

Additional Info: For breaking the flag, you only have to break one fence part to break it.

KAMIKAZE:
    You are the Surprise. Spawn with the average wooden tools. This kit will make you be feared, not because of your gear, but from your death. Every time you die, killed or suicidal, one splash potion with a 10 block radius will be released immediately, hurting only enemies from any opposing team. The possible effects include Poison, Weakness, Slowness, Instant Damage, and Blindness, each with their effects being tweaked to make it more balanced. Use this to your advantage by dieing in groups, or jumping off cliffs where you enemies are below. The possibilities are endless.

Additional Info: Potion details include the following:
    Weakness: 30% chance, lasts for 20 seconds.
    Instant Damage: 20% chance, does 3 hearts of damage.
    Slowness: 20% chance, lasts for 20 seconds.
    Poison: 20% chance, lasts for 20 seconds.
    Blindness: 10% chance, lasts for 10 seconds.

DEFENDER:
    You are the Guard. Spawn with the average wooden tools, with the exception of a stone sword instead of a wooden one. You are the true defender of your team's nexus, and you must use your advantages to help your team, and maybe save them. When in the protected region of your nexus, you will gain Speed II, allowing you to rush back to your nexus in case you die, and hopefully preventing that death to ever happen. Not only this, but every defense kill you earn will release a wave of damage to only enemies, do 3 hearts of damage if within 3 blocks, and 2 hearts if within the next 7, allowing you to damage groups of rushers at a time.

Additional Info: I know this has been said and done many times before, but this is my version, and completely original compared to others' because of the damage wave.

Unlock By: 100 Defensive Kills.

2. Smallcheer Regular Member

XP:
    25,454xp
    good ideasssss but alchemist is bad people already are making pots done by phase 2
  3. AnimationUltra Silver

XP:
    34,059xp
    I like them, Theif is too op though, you could steal stuff people earned really hard to do, and they cant fight you for it, maybe make it so you take 3 hearts if damage every time you take an item?
  4. MadNoScopes Regular Member

XP:
    5,072xp
    I like them all ;P
  5. megaminer148 Platinum

XP:
    11,125xp
    Thief should be an alert sound happens(like the nexus being hit) and if they switch items it stops.
    Another thing is the alchemy kit should only spawn splash health 1, people would spam /kill until they got a strength II.
  6. WolfWarlordZ Regular Member

XP:
    7,113xp
    And if you die within one minute of a spawn, you will get the same potion, so no loop holes.

I copied that from the alchemist kit; please read the whole thing before posting next time.
    That's a good idea; I'm going to change that right now.
  7. AnimationUltra Silver

XP:
    34,059xp
    Yay!
  8. megaminer148 Platinum

XP:
    11,125xp
    Well, any chance of strength is overpowered in my opinion. especially splash.
    dylanxbox likes this.
  9. ThemRandomNinjaz Platinum

XP:
    209,860xp
    I really like the ideas of these classes but I find that just about all of them are op, for example, if you are a leather and you go up to a full diamond and steal his sword you can easily kill him, each class is a bit op in my opinion, but they wound real fun =)
  10. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,998xp
    I think these are too OP/ easily abused.
    Alchemist: Good in theory, but people would switch to it to brew, and then switch out of it. That's why I don't think a brewing class is a good idea.
    Thief: i like the idea but there is a hack that steals the item the enemy holding. People could download the hack and then use this class, allowing them to do it as many times as they want with no damage/consequences. It is a good class, but imo the potentials for hackers to abuse it is too great.
    Conqueror: Too OP imo. Perhaps enemies only get slowness I? Your team gets nothing?
    kamikaze: Again too OP. Perhaps everyone in 2 blocks of you gets knocked back and take a couple hearts? I think that isn't OP but could work.
    Defender: Again a tad too OP imo. Perhaps Speed II in nexus area? Resistance is too OP because I would be so hard to kill with diamond armor.
    Edit: While I do seem fairly critical of these ideas, I do like them and with some tweaking think they could be pretty good! :)
  11. Kasodus Platinum

XP:
    423,479xp
  12. WolfWarlordZ Regular Member

XP:
    7,113xp
    Well strength splash potions only last to about 40 seconds at the most, less if you're not the first one to get hit by it.
    Full diamonds will probably have more than one sword, and the thief only can steal one thing per life, so all you have to do is take out your other sword (probably iron instead of diamond, but that would still kill leather easily,) and kill them. You may get damaged more than a usual leather, but once they're dead you get your sword back.
    Alchemist: You realize that this costs 25,000 shotbow xp. If they brew potions then switch kits, that's totally fine, because they spent a ton of xp to do just that. Kits are supposed to be perks, not things that are equal to civilian just in different ways.
    Thief: This is true, and I agree. I never thought about that. It's a shame how hacks can ruin everything.
    Conqueror: If you put your territory in a crazy place like mid, first of all you will probably be killed doing it, but if not it's easy for your team to get overpowered in numbers, therefore destroying the territory as it says in the kit description. I think it should be very useful for the time you have to use it, which unless is in a dumb place where you won't get many kills, is probably a very short time.
    Kamikaze: Well you do realize that this is only when you die, right? You can't keep any loot if you want your perk, so I say it should be pretty darn good. Also, the only two things that are a little OP is poison and blindness, but you only have a 20% and 10% chance.
    Defender: Good idea, I'll change that right away.
    no what?
  13. Friend1908 Regular Member

XP:
    48,998xp
    Alchemist: I thought you said it was also unlock-able by brewing 100 pots. If it is 25,000 Then it is a good class I think.
    Conqueror: That's true, but think about how OP having your opponent have slowness is. You can run they can't. I think that alone is enough of a boost.
    Kamikaze: If it is phase 1 everyone is fighting at mid, and all the enemies around you get slowness/blindness/poisonedafter you die your teammates will very easily be able to kill them all. Which is why I think it is OP.
  14. ThemRandomNinjaz Platinum

XP:
    209,860xp
    Nope, I don't know about you but I only take 1 diamond sword and I put everything else I earn in the team chest
  15. thomlen Platinum

XP:
    23,932xp
    good sugggestions but i think the thief would be way too OP because usually people die few times in each game so if you would die in like phase 5 you could just run to mid and look around who has a good bow or sword and then just steal it and the alchemist would not be so useful IMO
  16. Kasodus Platinum

XP:
    423,479xp
    i said no
  17. thomlen Platinum

XP:
    23,932xp
    why you said no those are good classes even when thief is kinda OP
  18. WolfWarlordZ Regular Member

XP:
    7,113xp
    Alchemist: I said it's up for debate, so now I'll just change it to the xp.
    Conqueror: They can still run, but it's only a bit faster than walking without speed. I'll think about changing that.
    Kamikaze: I already said my thoughts about this, so this is clearly something we just disagree on. It won't get anywhere arguing any further, so I'll call a truce on this one.
  19. WolfWarlordZ Regular Member

XP:
    7,113xp
    Yes, this complaint has been said many times. I understand. But for bows, that is not likely because you need to be really close to steal in item.
  20. WolfWarlordZ Regular Member

XP:
    7,113xp
    Also, this is a general statement about thief, you can only be one block away to steal an item, which is extremely close. A sword could keep whacking you before you get that close, and a bow could just shoot you. The only way you can really steal an item is from sneaking up behind them or from above, so it's really not that OP in my opinion.