1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Aliens, Area 51 and Weapon Projects for the next update! (READ IT LASER)

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Megaplaylist64, Nov 14, 2013.

Suggestion - Aliens, Area 51 and Weapon Projects for the next update! (READ IT LASER)
?

Do you like the ideas?

YEP ADD ALL! 37 vote(s) 54.4%
Only aliens! 10 vote(s) 14.7%
Only projects! 11 vote(s) 16.2%
Only contacts! 7 vote(s) 10.3%
Only new weaponry! 20 vote(s) 29.4%
Not sure... 10 vote(s) 14.7%
Liked none. 13 vote(s) 19.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    So, Wasted wasnt updated a long time ago and you are still unable to play it in 1.7.2, but we still have a bit of hope, and i planned those 3 nice things many would love:

Aliens: Wasted seems to be futuristic with JPs and stuff, so we may be not alone in this universe... UFOs can be found around the map, at random places far from towns, above huge mountains and sometimes places with a lot of people (C17, LP, Rothley...). They are made of blocks and can be blown up, but there are 2 kinds:

Passive: They came to check our planet. Will do nothing if attacked but dissapear if you shoot them. Their UFO got green details and will leave chests with Weapon Projects and take dropped weapons or chests for research in their planet. Spawn at isolated places and mountains.

Neutral: You attack them, they attack you, you do nothing, they do nothing. Act the same way as Passive Alien UFOs but can shoot a laser or a spray of bullets if attacked. Tend to be aggressive against nearby JPers and may blow up holes at places with weapon chests to take. Will spawn at the smallest towns and random plains. Can drop Weapon Projects if destroyed.

Agressive: They arent going to be quite. Those got most of the Weapon Projects, but heavier weaponry and cause more destruction. Got a .100 caliber single shot weapon that will bring down any flying entity. Spawn at the largest and most populated areas, so beware!

Their weapons are:

Passive Alien UFOs have no weapons or shield. A slight forcefield will get you unable to approach more than 5 blocks or protect it from very few shots after fading out.

Neutral Alien UFOs got a basic laser beam to damage and burn attackers for a bit. Got a 1000 health shield with the ability to block Mosin bullets, this means no PKP damage!

Agressive Alien UFOs got the laser beam for counter attack and the .100 caliber rifle for shots. May launch rockets at buildings and got a 1600 health shield with 2x extra protection against explosions.

Area 51:

The Area 51 is a hidden place with high tech weaponry and top tier defensive turrets against any approaching player, but those defenses can be wiped out with 2 Rockets or a C4. Inside the base, there will be lots of tunnels and chambers with unknown life forms, also rooms with info about Alien research and a nice armory.

-Weapon Projects.

Weapon projects are Light-Blue dye pieces retextured to look like a Blue paper with white details. They can be earned by:

Objectives: 5-15
    Chest left by Passive Aliens: 7-20
    Neutral Aliens killed: 8-25
    Agressive aliens killed: 5-35
    Area 51 chests: 1-6
    Total area 51 raid: 100

They will be gone after a server reset, so find a way to use them before they're gone. They give you access to new weapons at the shop:

P9o (Iron Shovel) 45 projects: Excellent SMG using the new FN ammo (Yellow dye). Quick firerate, 50 bullets clip and medium damage.

Dragonair (Golden Pickaxe) 80 projects: A flamethrower. Uses Oil (Black Dye) as fuel, that can be bought by 25$ a stack. Uses a 200 oil big clip.

Freeze Breeze (Wooden Pickaxe) 70 projects: What i can say? Forms Ice blocks after spreading Liquid Nytrogen (Bone Meal) with the same price as an oil bottle stack.

Strongest Sniper in the world (Iron Pickaxe) 350 projects: A god damn .905 caliber sniper able to insta kill anything! However a single bullet of this monster (rextexture Ender Eye) costs 250$ and loads a single shot, so be accurate.

Coil Gun (Wooden Sword) 400 projects: A very powerful Sniper with findable only quantonium bullets (Lime Dye), with almost no drop and ability to insta kill anything. But shooting it will deal you 4 hearts of TRUE damage and slowness 2 for 15 seconds.

Alien contact:

Contacts with aliens can happen at any channel of any team, global chat or a new channel called "empty", they may give you clues about where they are, their behavior or what they can drop if being passive. Few messages will be encrypted, unreadable or have random capital letters.
    glibby, mbain1, Boburt314 and 14 others like this.

2. _Han Silver

XP:
    44,387xp
    I don't get it. You said that the aliens will be made out of blocks. What do you mean by this? Will the Alien be a structure, or will it be an entity? All of the vehicles/entities in this game are just edited versions of current mobs. So will the alien have a new model?

It definitely sounds interesting though. It would add a backstory to Wasted and change the feel of the game.

Edit: Assuming this thread is serious.
  3. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    No, no, and no. I personally do not think extraterrestrials and that A-51 base should be in the game, because it seems.... Childish, we'll leave it at that.
  4. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Childish? Wasted seems to be futuristic, then it would be possible that extraterrestrial contacts would happen and huge researching at the fictional Area 51 would happen.

Fictional stuff is always good, doesnt sticks too much to the boring reality.
    Sorry for forgetting this, but when i said aliens i kinda meant to say the UFOs... Gotta change it!
  5. _Han Silver

XP:
    44,387xp
    According to my understanding, your UFOs will either be:

1. A modified version of a contemporary flying mob.

2. A brand new mob with a brand new model.

3. Made out of blocks.

If it's number 3, would it be a structure, or would it literally be "moving blocks" like with the zeppelin mod?
  6. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Actually it kinda works like this:

-Like how the Drop Zone spawns an iron beacon, the UFOs would be spawned in mid-air and stay still.
    -When the passive UFOs get attacked, they will just vanish from nowhere, doing a flashy sound.
    -It cant have animated moves because fps decreases nearby them would be common for the less potent computers.
  7. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    A-51's been proven to exist. THAT is why I do NOT want it in the game.
  8. GeneralYoshi9000 Regular Member

XP:
    30,603xp
    Actually, I wouldn't consider Wasted to have a "futuristic" setting. We do have jetpacks in real life. Wasted is most likely set in the present day rather than in the future.
  9. Beoncuh Platinum

XP:
    181,455xp
    This makes me laugh, but it would seem very fun.
    Boburt314 likes this.
  10. Lord_Haakon Platinum

XP:
    132,483xp
    Myeeebdemeehehheheaheaheh.
    It's futuristic because there's no apocalypse now or in the past, so it has to be in the future.
    I like this... it could give a reason WHY there is a Wasted...
    *aliens*
  11. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    Alternate timeline.
    DiamondLance likes this.
  12. Chiasa Gold

XP:
    4,159xp
    I think it would be funny BUT wasted is a remake of the arma II mod "wasteland" and the only reason for jetpacks is that wasted has no helicopters and in wasteland are no aliens :c
  13. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Then i see Arma II is dead too!

Im tired of having just Jetpacks and 3 stupid objectives, we need more weapons, more stuff to do!
    Boburt314 likes this.
  14. basti1499 Emerald

XP:
    43,945xp
    I would love Wasted with all these features, but I think that it won't be possible if there aren't much more poeple for Wasted. I can understand them a bit, the Servers aren't full, with a maximum of normally 40 Players a time, it isn't so important. I am a fervently Wasted Player, and I love it really! But noone plays it. When I started Playing Wasted, there were at least 100 Players each Evening, and it where funny Battles with the Old Wasted Pro's like texteo, Paceman, 20thCenturyBoy, Dr_Meh, fanaart and so on (I don't named Players who are playing at the moment too).
  15. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    I want new objectives too, but maybe some more present ones.
  16. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    Money Caches?

Also, i may think about adding the idea of having Banks with NPCs, and ability to organizate heists, contracts hackers and shooters, maybe bounties that were suggested before... GTA V players will know what im talking about.
    DiamondLance likes this.
  17. Targz_ Platinum

XP:
    32,470xp
    This sounds epic, I REALLY hope it gets added, this would totally save wasted! Good Luck!

Exactly
  18. issahim Regular Member

XP:
    17,400xp
    The main point of Wasted is to fight and team up with each other, not aliens (well, that's what I think)
  19. Mersid Regular Member

XP:
    114,574xp
    Money caches.... Heists.... Hell yeah!
  20. Cahillguy Regular Member

XP:
    148,037xp
    That's actually quite right. While the idea of aliens and all seems cool, it might remove the focus of PvP based combat.
    Then again, it would add another new flavor to Wasted, with more opportunities to fight not just each other, but other things so that long journeys to places won't be as boring as hell.