1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

100% FREE SHOTBOW PREMIUM [NOT A SCAM!]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by _Lefarsi, Jun 30, 2015.

100% FREE SHOTBOW PREMIUM [NOT A SCAM!]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lefarsi Emerald

XP:
    8,666xp
    I found this just now, check it out! So cool! It actually works too! If you are willing to work hard for it, you'll probably have Silver in a week if you do it non-stop! Just watch the video and get absolutely 100% FREE money that goes straight to PayPal. Also, this is 100% legal for both Shotbow and Slicethepie.

Redacted - Socom

Tell everyone if it works in the comments below! :) (by the way, there is proof that it works in the video!)

2. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    85,532xp
    This is obviously not a scam. I mean I'm not a fake account created to advertise this scamming website that will screw over your paypal account, and cause you to throw your computer out the window in rage.

I'm just joking :stuck_out_tongue: from as far as I've seen it works. Only it requires a bit of hard work at first to get your account set-up and then to actually make some money. If you're looking for quick, easy cash however I would recommend this.
    _Lefarsi likes this.
  3. KittensZ Platinum

XP:
    34,426xp
  4. SocomX1 Retired Staff

XP:
    293,866xp
    As Paypal requires you to be at least 18 years of age in the United States (and the vast majority of our players are under that age), and due to various other factors, I am not at all comfortable with this being posted on our forums. Media removed, thread locked.
    vampire_toothy and KittensZ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.