1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers 1.9 Rollout

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, Apr 17, 2017.

Servers - 1.9 Rollout | Page 7
  1. InstantLightning WebMod Lead

XP:
    345,678xp
    Please keep things constructive guys. Saying you hate 1.9 and not offering constructive criticism( Saying revert back to 1.7 is not constructive, as we will never revert back) is pointless. Instead of saying you hate it, why not you suggest things to change to make your experience better? All recent posts that have not added anything useful to the post have been removed.
    Tannatron likes this.

2. Crustations Gold

XP:
    24,184xp
    This is actaully quite surpising to me. Before I got my new computer I didn't want anything to do with 1.9 and I didn't realize it at the time. Now that I have a decent PC, I can't wait to play shotbow with 1.9
    Fluffoon and NotSwipe like this.
  3. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    305,257xp

Its still here, where did he delete them? I can still see hem o_O Or do you mean somewhere else :eek:
    Crustations likes this.
  4. wilrace2002 Regular Member

XP:
    10,989xp
    Plz put Anilitation like Qubon Creative Build server in 1.8

1.9 is not for Anilitation im only want that shotbow put Anilitation 1.8
  5. Murgatron Network Lead

XP:
    6,004,122,485xp
    quote="wilrace2002, post: 2912494, member: 3075100"]Plz put Anilitation like Qubon Creative Build server in 1.8

1.9 is not for Anilitation im only want that shotbow put Anilitation 1.8[/quote]

Not going to happen. Quibon will be moving to 1.9 + shortly, it just is a bigger mode to move and more work (world size is huge).
    Fluffoon likes this.
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    305,257xp
    There u go murgie :wink:
  7. Joey_nINJJa Silver

XP:
    12,209xp
    (You forgot the opening square bracket)
  8. kqce Emerald

XP:
    134,149xp
    ive actually tried playing anni but i cant figure out if u actually have to click fast or if u have to wait for that hit cooldown thing someone tell me