1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers 1.9 Rollout

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, Apr 17, 2017.

Servers - 1.9 Rollout | Page 4
  1. lywu2 Platinum

XP:
    15,640xp
    YAAAAAAAAA

2. hussar969 Regular Member

XP:
    35,067xp
  3. mmertTR Silver

XP:
    78,964xp
    "Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again." -Frank Sinatra
    Fluffoon and HungerHealer like this.
  4. Legend25 Regular Member

XP:
    48,199xp
    FUCK yES FINAlly
  5. Archich_ Platinum

XP:
    151,606xp
    Awww, finally
    But there's one problem. Minecraft already has 1.11 version xd
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    You can also use 1.11 xd
  7. roel_LP Retired Staff

XP:
    10,417xp
    Well done boys 'n girls! You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work! :wink:
  8. Rivenge7 Regular Member

XP:
    27,871xp
    Awesome to hear origins is about to come out, im so hyped, hope it was worth the waiting.
    One thing to say:
    I think you guys, both staff and developers, deserve WAY more credit than i see you getting at the moment. I understand that that you are working hard and still keep clam, even when people are getting inpatient. With that being said, from me:
    A HUGE THANK YOU for all your great work and (hopefully, seemingly) great new MineZ!
    keep up the awesome job guys, you are great!
    Dinohoot8, ncse, NotSwipe and 3 others like this.
  9. joonas1997 Platinum

XP:
    174,622xp
    Is origins out now with 1.9 or does it still have to be released?
    YaBoiCGally likes this.
  10. Techbae Regular Member

XP:
    2,081xp
    About a year too late... Better than nothing, I suppose. Glad to see steps on the right direction.

Now keep going. The community needs that.
    Fluffoon likes this.
  11. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    I've been checking the Shotbow site daily for this thread for the past year. Now that it's finally here, I was expecting more... flair. Where's the PR team at? Graphics? Fancy threads with colors? You guys have an entire graphic artist team that could have hyped this thread up more with some nice graphics. idk it just doesn't seem as popping. Maybe since Navarr isn't involved? I haven't seen him in a while. EDIT: I just took a look at his profile. IIRC it used to say he was the lead of the PR team as well as the lead of the web development team, but now it only says the latter. Is no one in charge of PR anymore?

This also could just be me, so don't mind me if this comment makes no sense. I'm still hyped for all the changes that are soon to come!
  12. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp
    I'm specifically holding back PR so we have more time with some modes and make sure that immediate issues are ironed out.

We also have game specific updates coming out and I don't want to do multiple campaigns for fear of it being spammy.

And yes, I removed the PR tag because people here tend to think "public" refers to them. It was Media Relations for a while but I'm not taking new applications at the moment.
  13. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Cool, thanks for clarifying. Can't wait to see all of the fantastic work you guys have done over the past year!
    Fluffoon likes this.
  14. REISAKU1782_JP Regular Member

XP:
    4,452xp
    いやああああああ
    anniiiiii大好きだだたのにぃいいぃぃ
    引き込みせざるを得なかった( ';ω; `)1.8じゃないとおおおおおお(';ω;`)
    さらば愛しのanni( ';ω; `)うわあああんのxpがああああああああ
  15. MointPanfromHDTF Platinum

XP:
    13,098xp
    NOOOOOO R.I.P 1.7.10 and 1.8 l3l
    I know, 1.9 is REALLY......... trash.
    (Elytra:u w0t m:cool:
  16. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Did u try playing it on sb?
  17. Kiusst Regular Member

XP:
    5,321xp
    Good bye shotbow :( id miss you
  18. Ven0mTheSkrub Platinum

XP:
    18,011xp
    Am I the only one that crashes every time I open the compass to travel to a gamemode? Its really annoying and i just bought plat too so i cant really enjoy it. ;c
  19. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Crashes? What kind of crash?
    What does it say?
  20. mr_dude Regular Member

XP:
    65,478xp