1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers 1.9 Rollout

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, Apr 17, 2017.

Servers - 1.9 Rollout | Page 3
  1. MARIJUANAAA Regular Member

XP:
    4,074xp
    OH WAIT I CANT CUS 1.9 REMOVE GOD APPLES!!!:mad:
    Charshie likes this.

2. InstantLightning WebMod Lead

XP:
    346,203xp
    I removed the posts which entailed excessive swearing. Please keep things civilized here.
  3. Magnussxx Regular Member

XP:
    11,406xp
    I prefer 1.7.10 or definitely don´t use the 1.9
    For the pvp is so wrong. I can´t fight very well in these versions
  4. YaBoiCGally Platinum

XP:
    26,488xp
    HYPE HYPE HYPE
  5. OGVipeR Regular Member

XP:
    29,637xp

Anni is ruined cause we get kicked and lose all our items..
  6. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    2,271xp
    FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT FOLKS
    Fluffoon and Catsage like this.
  7. rayoflight347 Regular Member

XP:
    3,836xp
    Welp, quitting shotbow till wasted.... 1.9 is bull
    kqce, cokc and Charshie like this.
  8. FEDPOL1 Regular Member

XP:
    383,551xp
    When I connected to anni with 1.11.2, I kept getting kicked. When I tried connecting with 1.9, the kicks stopped.
  9. FabiRep17 Platinum

XP:
    6,941xp
    Hello Sorry, I'm sorry, I wanted to ask a question, you know that any server is absolved in your community, You know and the community of shotbow I think that they did not like the new update at all (I include myself) Well, another question does reimbursement from VIPs? I hope you do not take time and I hope you respond, thanks
  10. FabiRep17 Platinum

XP:
    6,941xp
    quote="Murgatron, post: 2903401, member: 1115164"]Shotbow (both instances) is now back online. Please use 1.9 or higher to connect to play all gamemodes. For Qubion please use 1.8 - it's 1.9 instance shall be up later (the IP for 1.8 is the same, you'll be connected to a different instance of Shotbow).

We've updated to 1.9 to take advantage of new mechanics and additions to Minecraft. We will NOT be downgrading back to 1.7 or 1.8.

Further announcements will follow in the coming days. We have plenty of content prepared for 1.9 and we are looking forward to releasing it.

Thanks for flying Shotbow :zanonymous:

US Shotbowサーバーが復旧しました。Qubion以外のゲームサーバーに接続する場合は1.9もしくはそれ以上のバージョンのマインクラフトで接続してください。Qubionのサーバーも近々1.9へアップデートされる予定です。

1.9へのアップデートはMinecraftへの新しい要素や機能を利用するためのものです。そのため1.7もしくは1.8へのダウングレードは行われません。

詳細や追加の情報は追って公開されます。1.9へ向けて様々なアップデートを準備していますので、それらリリースするのを楽しみにしています。[/quote]

Hello Sorry, I'm sorry, I wanted to ask a question, you know that any server is absolved in your community, You know and the community of shotbow I think that they did not like the new update at all (I include myself) Well, another question does reimbursement from VIPs? I hope you do not take time and I hope you respond, thanks
  11. Ewayne Platinum

XP:
    232,100xp
    So... is Ghostcraft and When in Rogue coming soon?

'Cause those games were pretty neat.
  12. Otaku_Natsu Platinum

XP:
    287,504xp
    Thanks for your effort! :)
  13. adriantran12345 Platinum

XP:
    402,386xp
  14. mr_dude Regular Member

XP:
    62,843xp
    I have a question/ suggestion to make mineZ better

How about above a specific z cord, idk what it would be for balance, chest spawns/ the amount of times it's looted is calculated. Based on how many chests were looted there on averaged after a week, zombie spawn rates go up in the town! This makes sense for a lot of reasons which I will explain below:

1. the more people that go to a town, the more people to become zombies
    2. the amount of zombies will keep playerrs away and force them to go to different locations to loot, this will make people use far more of the map
    3. keeps the game mode changing, people will always ahve to adapt so they won't loose interest so fast.
    4 makes the game harder for those who want to survive and gives a far bigger strategy to the game such so that people keep track of where the zombies are and develop new routes to take and more places where pvp would take place

I'm sick of seeing people ask for a map expansion, we have such a big map though only like 10% is used, again I don't know if this is possible but I feel it would improve the game dramatically, Thank you for reading!
    Pixelminer_7 and LegendaryAlex like this.
  15. Frostbain_ Platinum

XP:
    171,855xp
    Well, I don't know if origins are out yet, but I'm hyped, but tbh, I'm more hyped about HCF coming back :>
    Fluffoon likes this.
  16. Soqhla Emerald

XP:
    450,137xp
    anniが1.7.10対応するまで待ちます、それまでanniやれないと思います
  17. Mamedenkyu_ Obsidian

XP:
    1,246,780xp
    対応することはないです。
  18. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,907xp
    omg, why I have to work all day!!!! can't wait! finally everyone together again :lmao:
    Fluffoon, LegendaryAlex and NotSwipe like this.
  19. sora1116 Regular Member

XP:
    14,789xp

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    STOP
    1.7~1.8prz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Charshie likes this.
  20. Charshie Regular Member

XP:
    8,453xp
    Make Annihilation Great Again