1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question 以下の質問に対して多くのAdminからの意見が聞きたいです

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Namiken, Aug 17, 2017.

Question - 以下の質問に対して多くのAdminからの意見が聞きたいです
  1. Namiken Platinum

XP:
    902,833xp
    今のannihilationでは集団で通話をしている方々がphase3の間ずっとmidを占拠し、phase4にはそのチームの大半がダイヤフルを装備しているという状況をよく見かけます。
    そのような状況に対してソロのプレイヤーが立ち向かうのは不可能であるというのが今の公式の見解なのでしょうか?

「防衛すればよい」、「アサシンで削りにいけばよい」というような理想論の回答を期待しているわけではありません。
    上記のような状況に陥った時、version1.9のannihilationで考え得るあらゆる方法を試した結果、私は不可能であるという結論を出しました。

また、集団で通話するのが悪いと言っているわけではありません。
    絶対にソロでは勝つことができない状況をadminの方々がどう思っているのか聞きたいだけです。

In the current annihilation, people in a group call occupy mid throughout phase 3, and in phase 4 we often see the situation that the majority of the team is equipped with a diamond armor. Is it the current official view that it is impossible for solo players to face such a situation? I do not expect expectations of the ideal idea such as "to defend" and "to shave with an assassin." When I fell into the situation as described above, I tried every possible way in the version 1.9 of annihilation, and as a result I made a conclusion that I am impossible. Moreover, it does not mean that it is bad to talk in groups, I just want to ask how admins think about what circumstances can not be won by solos
    nakanaka1, 2z2z, cpfmh328 and 45 others like this.

2. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Shouldn't this be posted at foreign communities forum?
  3. madorom Gold

XP:
    97,237xp
    私も同感です。数押しが多すぎてソロでやるのは今の時代厳しいかと思います。
    昔のソロで3拠点破壊の時代はもうこないのでしょうか...;;
  4. Navarr Councilor

XP:
    1,333,433xp

No. The purpose of the foreign communities forum is to give an additional place for feedback where players are comfortable sharing it.
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Can someone translate this? This got liked by 22 people so this must be one of the best posts ever and I wanna give my opinion about this.
  6. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    In the current annihilation, people in a group call occupy mid throughout phase 3, and in phase 4 we often see the situation that the majority of the team is equipped with a diaphragm. Is it the current official view that it is impossible for solo players to face such a situation? I do not expect expectations of the ideal idea such as "to defend" and "to shave with an assassin." When I fell into the situation as described above, I tried every possible way in the version 1.9 of annihilation, and as a result I made a conclusion that I am impossible. Moreover, it does not mean that it is bad to talk in groups, I just want to ask how admins think about what circumstances can not be won by solos
    Hingey likes this.
  7. Ad_mira Platinum

XP:
    22,950xp
    昔はクランが少なく課金者も多くはなかったのでクランによる数に頼った戦法は少なかったです。
    しかし現状課金者が増え、クランも乱立する中、ソロプレイヤーが勝てることが少なくなってきました。
    その対応策としてランダムマッチも追加するべきだと思います。
    Ax_MDsyun15 and Holstein21 like this.
  8. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I dont understand anything of that, google translate isnt really perfect ._.
  9. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    But at least google translate helps
  10. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Well if you know how to play, you can get diamonds on your own if you have dasher and you know how to use it. I have done it so many times, flawless. Also you need to lead your team, and tell them what to do. It really isnt impossible, not even close. Its only impossible if you have way less people. Just lead your team, most people in anni are japanese and if I can do it, everyone can. I beat clans multiple times just with communicating. Teamwork is key! So I disagree, you don't even need your whole team. Look at Goggod and his friend. Even with the 2 of them, they can own everything!

I hope this is helpful!
    Sorry for this bad translation

あなたが遊ぶ方法を知っていれば、あなたはそれを使う方法を知っていれば、自分でダイヤモンドを手に入れることができます。 私は何度も何度もやってきました。 また、チームをリードし、何をすべきかを伝える必要があります。 それは本当に不可能ではなく、近くでさえありません。 人が少なくて済むのは唯一不可能です。 あなたのチームをリードするだけで、アニニーのほとんどの人は日本人です。もし私がそれをやることができれば、誰もができます。 私はコミュニケーションだけで何度も血盟を打ちました。 チームワークが重要!だから私は同意しない、あなたはチーム全体を必要としない。 Goggodと彼の友人を見てください。 2人でさえ、彼らはすべてを所有することができます!

私はこれが助けて欲しい
    この悪い翻訳には申し訳ありません
    zombieef likes this.
  11. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp

You cant expect everyone on your team to work together and communicate what you are saying is just unethical. The Gods spend huge amounts of time getting op gear for a 2 man rush that includes gappels. With the nerf to strength and golden a golden apples it is extremely hard to alter the game as a solo player. Most teams already have high tier loot due to how enchanting works now making it even harder to rush with even small groups. I have played during the Japanese peak time and it is nearly impossible to play as a single player. So I can see where Yousei is coming from I know how to fix the problem too.
  12. 0kq Gold

XP:
    270,260xp
    神のお言葉
  13. gunso_ Retired Staff

XP:
    681,846xp
    This topic has been discussed by the community elsewhere, and what I understand from these discussions is that 1.9 had made Anni into a much more tanky pvp game, where quick action and kills have become difficult, and playing in numbers has become extremely advantageous. Many in the community have called for a re-balancing of combat to counter this issue.
    Now on to what i personally think.
    As a strategic game, I see no issue with the current state of Anni. But as a pvp game, it can benefit from some changes.
    So in response to what Namiken is asking, I personally don't believe we have the optimal combat balance. I agree that it's become advantageous for clans/groups. But I don't know what the perfect solution to this is either.

I do like the random match idea from YouseiBot.

Please, if you agree with what Namiken has posted, give us some ideas and feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ACringyTortilla and Navarr like this.
  14. Namiken Platinum

XP:
    902,833xp

どうすれば解決されるかという議論はここでするのではなく、別スレッドをたてたほうが良いと思います。
    そうではなく、このような状況をadminの方々は知っているのか?今解決に向けて議論されているのか?今後どのように対応するつもりなのか?
    そのような回答を期待しています。
  15. HappyMangrove Regular Member

XP:
    156,034xp
    I propose the idea of allowing 1.7 combat along with 1.9, players can play minecraft from 1.7 if they want to and players can play from 1.9 if they want to, this way, both have their advantages, and more players will be happy. The combat is the root problem if we take care of that, everything will somewhat start to be acceptable by the community. I have the same problem as Namiken, but it deals with items being too op in water areas such as coastal, or the bow.
  16. gunso_ Retired Staff

XP:
    681,846xp
    自分が分かる範囲で答えます
    知っているか - 知っているが同じように感じてるスタッフが多い訳ではないかもしれません
    議論されているか - 議論はされています
    対応するつもりか - 何らかの方法で対応する予定だと聞いています、決まってる事もあればまだ議論中の事もあります

しかし、その対応がコミュニティが望んでいる事なのかは分からないので、現段階でコミュニティから色々意見を聞ける事が望ましいと思います
    Holstein21 likes this.