1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation ❖ The Locust Horde of Vain

Discussion in 'Clans & Teams' started by Repressing, Jan 13, 2023.

Annihilation - ❖ The Locust Horde of Vain
  1. HordeMaster Regular Member

XP:
    115,945xp
    VAIN, formally the LOCUST HORDE OF VAIN, was founded in summer 2015 by ABADDON, SKORGE, and KARN. Vain's theme is based on the Gears of War games. Members are called LOCUSTS, or colloquially grubs. Locusts are characteristic for their overzealousness.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬— ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T R I V I A
    Vain is the first operational and longest-running clan in Annihilation;
    Undefeated, the only clan to be so;
    The true win score is not known, but realistically lies between 200 and 250 wars as of January 2023

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

— ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A I N O F C O M M A N D
    King Abaddon;
    Queen Syvanya;
    Prince Skorge;
    Princess Gaia;
    Generals Karn, Raam, Elazar & Citra;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

— ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

H E A D C O U N T AS OF JANUARY 2023

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

— ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D I S C L O S U R E
    Due to stigma, intensive targetting, and complications with Shotbow staff, we require all members to play on anonymous identities together so as to not sabotage their experiences outside of the clan. Every Locust's privacy is honored by the high command. /clan view Vain reveals a placeholder clan.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

— ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S E L F - S C R E E N Y O U R S E L F
    Do you read and speak English fluently?
    Do you have the adequate equipment?
    Are you willing to disavow former loyalties with other clans and friend groups for the Locust Horde of Vain?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

— ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

R E A D Y T O J O I N ?
    Vain's recruiting cycles have historically been during every November of which select, gifted players are covertly offered a chance in becoming a Locust. If you have been invited in this fashion or in any nontraditional fashion, you do not need to follow up through this post.

If you wish to formally indicate to the Hive Mind, Vain's recruiting staff, your interest in joining, send a private message to this handle. Messages will be read and responded to in September of the year in the order in which they are received. Do not send this handle any other type of private message as it will result in the blacklisting of you, your connected identities, and the probation of your known associates.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

— ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

F O R ╚ T H E╚ H O R D E