1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Murgatron
Last activity:
Jan 17, 2024
XP:
970,785xp
Home page:

Share This Page

Murgatron

Retired Staff, Male, from Scotland

I'm dreaming....of an updated....Annihilation..... Dec 5, 2019

Murgatron was last seen:
Jan 17, 2024
    1. Murgatron
      Scorpio needs nerfed. BAH
      1. Santabob1000 and Fluffoon like this.
      2. jinl3e
        jinl3e
        it was at this moment we knew, a legend was born
        May 20, 2019
      3. Murgatron
        Murgatron
        Back then it was sooooo OP :P
        May 26, 2019
    2. Sophibutt
      Hey Murgy, mind if I have a chat with you tonight?
      1. Fluffoon likes this.
      2. Murgatron
        Murgatron
        Sure free now!
        Oct 22, 2013
      3. Superbob1000
        Superbob1000
        Necroooooo.
        May 6, 2015
  • About

Home page:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/Murgatron
    A long-term player, first found Shotbow with the public release of MineZ through a small Youtuber, before the "Network" and other gamemodes existed. I was never able to slay a Giant due to being kicked for "flying" by the stomp :stuck_out_tongue:

Came back to Shotbow with the release of Annihilation around August 2013. Played defensively due to my poor FPS (max 30, often less!) and occasionally supportive roles - building mid bases, defending the "Golem Bridge from the mine-rushers of Yellow (poor red).

I joined the EU clan Phoenix and shortly afterwards became their Master Defensive Builder. Released a few videos on my defensive tactics that gained 5000 more views than I ever expected :zanonymous:

With a new PC ( :eek: 60fps!!) I began to organise and lead attacks in Phoenix, often using challenging new tactics such as No Potion Phase 2 rushing, to overwhelm un-coordinated teams with similar player numbers!

In the fall of 2014 I helped Vaecon and Aet2505 shape the update to Annihilation 1.6 and eventually 2.0.

The winter of 2014 I was approached to become an Annihilation Admin, completing my training and on active duty January 2015.

In October 2015 I was promoted to a Full Administrator, which leads to my duties today. These include:
    • Training Annihilation mini-admins
    • Working on Annihilation update
    • Scripting and directing GoldRush media
    • Scripting and directing Wasted:Control media
    • Hosting Annihilation Events
    • Forum 22 Support
    • Handling /reports across Shotbow
    • Still playing, occasionally ;P
    In April of 2016 I took over as Ban Appeals Lead from Aoife.

In April of 2017 I stood down from Ban Appeals Lead. I currently now focus on shaping Annihilation development and management, as well as other Shotbow projects (SECRET).

In November of 2017 I began helping out with other administrative functions!

In January of 2018 I officially became Network Lead of Shotbow.

In February of 2020 I stepped down from Network Lead, retiring to Councillor (basically still a full admin, just not as active as my colleagues with the title!).

In November 2020 I fully retired :)

Christmas Carol!
    On the first day of Shotbow, TheKitty gave to me - A MachineBow to the knee.

On the second day of Shotbow, Robert gave to me – An M60 machine gunnery!

On the third day of Shotbow, Jacob gave to me – A gold pick with efficiency!

On the fourth day of Shotbow, MrSnare gave to me – The power of the force!

On the fifth day of Shotbow, WaterPolo gave to me – FREAKING DBV!!!!!

On the sixth day of Shotbow, Socom gave to me – A cuss word and a birdie! :stuck_out_tongue:

On the seventh day of Shotbow, Laura gave to me – My ass thrashing me in GG! (GG!)

On the eighth day of Shotbow, Maji gave to me – A zombie pigmen for me to flee!

On the ninth day of Shotbow, Owob gave to me – A senpai to FINALLY FREAKING NOTICE ME

On the tenth day of Shotbow, Bjarn gave to me – A crowbar to go bust some knees!

On the eleventh day of Shotbow, Lazer gave to me – A Goldrush shop for a spending/wrecking spree! :D

On the twelfth day of Shotbow, Numbers gave to me – BUGS OH GOD BUGS ARHABDOWABOMPMA