1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Candere
Last activity:
Jul 9, 2020
XP:
3,816,371xp

Share This Page

Candere

Obsidian, Male, from Yes

Looks like changing your name makes you lose all your achievements. RIP Oct 18, 2016

Candere was last seen:
Jul 9, 2020
    1. Ole_Byzantine
      Remembering old times - hope you are doing well
    2. Candere
      Looks like changing your name makes you lose all your achievements. RIP
    3. Candere
      _Candere > Candere 10/18/16
    4. Candere
      Shame someone has an account named Candere, guess I'm stuck with this underscore for a while!
    5. Vuix
      Omg how did you manage to get 2 mil xp
      1. Candere
        Candere
        I bought it after the EULA because I didn't think you'd be able to buy it anymore. I had like 3.4 million but I spent a bunch
        Jan 24, 2015
    6. Candere
      AMAZING JOB ON MINEZ2, STAFF. 100/10, great builds + features..I own a bakery, all of Ab Port Town, and a house in Colus via sponsor signs.
    7. Candere
      MineZ 2 has a fantastic map and amazing new features. Can't wait to play it more next alpha weekend / preview!
    8. Mistri
      Never heard of "Yes" before, what race?
      :P
      1. Candere likes this.
      2. Candere
        Candere
        Really? It's the capital of my home country in the North Atlantic., Maybeanation. It was settled by Europeans in the early 1600s.
        Sep 18, 2014
      3. Mistri
        Mistri
        xD
        Sep 18, 2014
    9. Candere
      Sweet new website design. Also can't wait to see what this "Coop gamemode" is that's coming out.. Good stuff coming our way I'm sure!
  • About

Hello, I'm Candere! I've been playing MineZ since it was first publicly released. _Candere is a relatively new minecraft account, and I used to go by a different name. If you ever want to know something about me, don't hesitate to ask!