1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Comments on Profile Post by Mallowpuffs

1. Sens
    Sens
    Heyooooo
    Jun 12, 2018
  2. Mallowpuffs
    Mallowpuffs
    What's been up man?
    Jun 12, 2018
  3. Sens
    Sens
    Loads and loads, lived in Germany for a year going back in August. Just enjoying life . What about you?
    Jun 17, 2018
  4. Mallowpuffs
    Mallowpuffs
    Well, less than you lol. Not much. Starting college in 2 months(yes, starting) and besides that, life has been boring. Or uneventful anyways! Glad to hear from you. Honestly I didn't expect a response to my first message but I'm happy you're still around!
    Jun 17, 2018
  5. Sens
    Sens
    That's great man, college is awesome. Glad to hear from you too :)
    Jun 18, 2018
  6. Mallowpuffs
    Mallowpuffs
    Oh yeah, College seems awesome. Like a lot of work. Haha. Living there should alleviate it a bit I hope. We will see how that goes! You should jump on a game of Anni sometime. I don't play often but recently I've been wasting a lot of my free time on it. Sad to see no full servers..
    Jun 18, 2018
  7. Sens
    Sens
    I play quite often actually haha, pretty much everyday
    Jun 19, 2018
  8. Mallowpuffs
    Mallowpuffs
    EU or US? I have been on too much to not notice if you're even on every 3-4 days.. Unless EU or different times. We're on US anytime from 4PM-12AM CST. Not the whole time, but enough most days.
    Jun 19, 2018
  9. Mallowpuffs
    Mallowpuffs
    I was just told there is no EU anni anymore. Well, I'm out of it. Playing under a different name?
    Jun 19, 2018
  10. Sens
    Sens
    I saw you yesterday but you were around, I've been banned forever, I use my friends Kyl3 account
    Jun 22, 2018
  11. Mallowpuffs
    Mallowpuffs
    I'll keep an eye out!
    Jun 22, 2018