1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Comments on Profile Post by Lomrun

1. MTrout
    MTrout
    He's just that good. :)
    Mar 20, 2017
  2. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    For the Heals, i am sure i was alive for a long period of time before they added this achievement, the healing achievement as well, i mean during events u get to heal alot of people. 4.5k heals a day isn't really a problem when u have like 200+ people during the night watch raid and other event times. Plus i hang out on pve alot to help heal people when they fight giants. So there u go.
    Mar 22, 2017
  3. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    And speaking about the impossible, what isn't possible lol? It's whether u have the dedication for it or not haha.
    Mar 22, 2017
  4. Lomrun
    Lomrun
    The impossible part is about the achievemnt of surviving 1 week in one day. Not the healing part. But I understand now how you got them.
    Mar 22, 2017
  5. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    lol, i didn't think someone would be stalking my profile like so many years after i got the achievement. I am sure if u looked at some older players with the achievements, they also would have gotten it on the same day lol.
    Mar 22, 2017
  6. Lomrun
    Lomrun
    Well you are currently the #1 with the most zombie kills who did it legit. So that is why I checked your stats several times XD. But one day I will beat your 300k record x).
    Mar 23, 2017
  7. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    lul, i hear that alot. Go ahead and try.
    Mar 24, 2017