1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Comments on Profile Post by Lomrun

1. MTrout
    MTrout
    He's just that good. :)
    Mar 20, 2017
  2. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    For the Heals, i am sure i was alive for a long period of time before they added this achievement, the healing achievement as well, i mean during events u get to heal alot of people. 4.5k heals a day isn't really a problem when u have like 200+ people during the night watch raid and other event times. Plus i hang out on pve alot to help heal people when they fight giants. So there u go.
    Mar 22, 2017
  3. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    And speaking about the impossible, what isn't possible lol? It's whether u have the dedication for it or not haha.
    Mar 22, 2017
  4. Lomrun
    Lomrun
    The impossible part is about the achievemnt of surviving 1 week in one day. Not the healing part. But I understand now how you got them.
    Mar 22, 2017
  5. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    lol, i didn't think someone would be stalking my profile like so many years after i got the achievement. I am sure if u looked at some older players with the achievements, they also would have gotten it on the same day lol.
    Mar 22, 2017
  6. Lomrun
    Lomrun
    Well you are currently the #1 with the most zombie kills who did it legit. So that is why I checked your stats several times XD. But one day I will beat your 300k record x).
    Mar 23, 2017
  7. bryanloh
    bryanloh
    lul, i hear that alot. Go ahead and try.
    Mar 24, 2017