1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

LiterallyFluffy
Last activity:
Sep 25, 2014
XP:
43,163xp
Birthday:
October 31
Selling cocaine and shit

Share This Page

LiterallyFluffy

Silver, Male, from Swag City, bitch

LiterallyFluffy was last seen:
Sep 25, 2014
    1. JuanDeags
      Yeah, Scorpio is the best for teamplay. Especially taking them off into the void or pulling them into the diamond pit.
      OR the lava/cobweb cave.
      1. LiterallyFluffy
        LiterallyFluffy
        This kit is everything I need. I'm so happy I chose this one instead of Acrobat tbh.

With this kid I don't even need a bow really in the beginning. I could just drag a bowman towards me and kill him for it :D
        Jul 14, 2013
      2. JuanDeags
        JuanDeags
        Acrobat and Scorp are very similar aspects, Acrobat you use to get away, get higher, move faster, thats alike with Scorpio in the sense that you use teamates that are infront of you to get infront of them, or you use it to get enemies closer by pulling them to you or you to them, in Acrobats sense, you jump towards them.
        Jul 14, 2013
      3. JuanDeags
        JuanDeags
        But yeah, I wish there was some classes that were premium only BUT have some good shit that isnt OP, or it could be stock available to premiums but really expensive XP wise.
        Jul 14, 2013
    2. JuanDeags
      Fluffy2Stronk4Attackers
      1. LiterallyFluffy likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. JuanDeags
        JuanDeags
        him off*
        Jul 12, 2013
      4. LiterallyFluffy
        LiterallyFluffy
        lol that sound awesome. If I continue at the rate I'm going I should be able to buy a class in like, a week hopefully.
        Jul 12, 2013
      5. JuanDeags
        JuanDeags
        yeeea :) or I could just buy you 250k....
        Jul 12, 2013
    3. Nicodemeus
      Hey!
      1. LiterallyFluffy
        LiterallyFluffy
        Hey dude!
        Jul 11, 2013
    4. JuanDeags
      Dude that game we just had.

We wrecked!

Fun Fact I found.. Raw D Sword with Strength 2 on you insta-kills full leather.

Good job man
      1. LiterallyFluffy likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. JuanDeags
        JuanDeags
        Basically, miner_roy got pots and stuff. I got iron armor for us both then Diamond armor for us both because some how the other teams weren't even gonna touch mid-island. Anyway, I ended up getting some crappy enchants. So I just got me & Roy, these 2 Full Diamond guys that were holding mid-island for phase 3 and beyond the whole game for yellow. And us 4 just charged blue after green was killed.
        Jul 11, 2013
      4. JuanDeags
        JuanDeags
        We ended up getting them. We pretty much owned blue, even when getting their nexus. Me and one of the other diamond guys double-team pick'd their nexus and killed it. We had some leather nubs come in. But you know. Str II is OP, too easy. After destroying it, we pushed up and killed off blue.
        Jul 11, 2013
      5. JuanDeags
        JuanDeags
        Btw, the reason I made 3 posts before this, is because I tried putting that all in one(prior to it) and it goes over character count.

Sorry in advance.
        Jul 11, 2013
  • Signature

[IMG]

About

Birthday:
    October 31
    Selling cocaine and shit