1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Boonch
Last activity:
Nov 9, 2017
XP:
23,637xp
Birthday:
Jan 5, 2001 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

Boonch

Gold, Male, 23, from Canada

It's been some time since I've been playing, and I've now noticed that it says Shotbow has moved to a new server, so that is interesting. Apr 30, 2016

Boonch was last seen:
Nov 9, 2017
    1. Boonch
      It's been some time since I've been playing, and I've now noticed that it says Shotbow has moved to a new server, so that is interesting.
    2. Rebel_Vanguard
      Your birthday was ten days ago? My apologies for the late message, but Happy Birthday!
      1. LucasTheMovie likes this.
    3. Boonch
      Aww nice! I got myself a Legend Of Zelda Triforce heroes code from nintendo, as well as 2 extra because "it's dangerous to go alone"
      1. OneTupacArmy likes this.
    4. Drakonkinst
      Information. Mmm.
    5. Boonch
      I am so wanting gold now, but don't really have the means to get it. But, maybe soon.
      1. mycins
        mycins
        All of us silvers do
        Aug 29, 2015
      2. Drakonkinst
        Drakonkinst
        Soon. (TM)
        Sep 5, 2015
      3. Boonch
        Boonch
        Waiting on the world to change
        Sep 5, 2015
    6. Boonch
      Iwata has done so much for gaming, and inspired me and many others. I found him a hero, and hope he rests in peace.
    7. Boonch
      I'm a kid now. I'm a Squid now.
    8. ritone
      i am writing a post on your profile to say that is a very nice signature you have there
      2. Boonch
        Boonch
        Sup.
        May 10, 2015
    9. Rebel_Vanguard
      Your riddle thread has gained lots of steam. I think you should be proud of yourself.

I guarantee you that if I made that type of thread it would have died in a day or so.
    10. drewko09
      I read your post thing/signature do I get something now?
      2. Boonch
        Boonch
        I just followed you haha
        Apr 11, 2015
      3. drewko09
        drewko09
        Lol, thanks
        Apr 11, 2015
    11. Boonch
      have I missed lots since I've been gone?
    12. Boonch
      Also, when on hiatus, I left before the name changes, at least before I think they were out. I'm pretty certain in that regard.
    13. Boonch
      To everyone who was wondering, or concerned(or even cares, I'm sad to say I doubt no one does) I'm not dead. I'm back.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Boonch
        Boonch
        I don't really like it, it's good for minigames only. I played this instead mostly out of the fact Shotbow just wouldn't work, and it was a good server for easy to join games (better than Shotbow in that regard) but nowhere near as good overall. It was something I only played from time to time too, I mostlt play my WiiU.
        Feb 21, 2015
      3. Boonch
        Boonch
        But now I'm going to keep gaming on shotbow on a better basis, more often. For those who care, I hope to make new "friends" if I can call you that, I hope. People here are surprisingly important to me, it's my community. Thank you for being a part of it everyone, and also I hope some of you missed me.
        Feb 21, 2015
      4. Rebel_Vanguard
        Rebel_Vanguard
        I was wondering why you weren't around on the forums recently. I guess I should've checked here first. Good to hear that you're back.
        Feb 26, 2015
    14. Boonch
      Happy valentines day for all of you. Those who have significant others, love's always confused me. Best wishes to those who do, I guess.
    15. Boonch
      But what I do know, is February 13th is an awesome day for me! Nintendo galore!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Rebel_Vanguard
        Rebel_Vanguard
        It's really looking like a strong year for Nintendo, and I'm looking forward to it.
        Jan 15, 2015
      3. Superbob1000
        Superbob1000
        What great thing could happen on Friday the 13th?
        Feb 14, 2015
      4. Rebel_Vanguard
        Rebel_Vanguard
        I think you mean, what great thing did happen on Friday the 13th. And that would be the New 3DS and Majora's Mask 3D.
        Feb 14, 2015
    16. Boonch
      February 13th... I don't know if that is valentines day or not... I've never been in a romantic relationship...
    17. Hangar_Straight
      I like that idea, I want to be in the clan.
    18. Boonch
      "You get 500 xp for happy birthday!" It says to me. I'm finally 14, though!
    19. Boonch
      Is this meant to be like twitter? Should I post random stuff for you all?
  • Signature

I would like to say thank you to the server and the good people here. I plan to stay, and I hope you guys do too and we can see each other in games or on the forums.

About

Birthday:
    Jan 5, 2001 (Age: 23)
    How do you do?