1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Class idea - Explosivo

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Dreadmine876, Oct 15, 2013.

Suggestion - Class idea - Explosivo
  1. Moshalo Gold

XP:
    14,873xp
    Explosivo - You are the grenade
    Set mines in the ground to detonate against enemies, unleashing explosive power

Starting with:
    Wooden axe
    Wooden pickaxe
    Golden sword
    1 Mines(Stone OR Wood pressure plates)
    1 Grenade(Ender pearl)

With this class, you can set pressure plate mine traps, that when an enemy walks over it, it instantly blows up, dealing the same amount of damage as a MineZ Grenade. You also spawn with one regular grenade, identical to the ones in MineZ. If mines go undetonated, and the player who placed them dies, the mines disappear.

Pretty powerful against civilians, or anyone without higher armor than leather.
    It would be pretty much effective on any map, except for canyon, because there isn't much space to hide a mine in, depending on what pressure plate the mine is made out of. The grenade would be most effective at Mid, because of how many people usually group up close together there.
    This class wouldn't be very effective on Skylands, because of lots of empty space, if you miss, its wasted.

This class would be bought with xp.

2. Kris00nio1 Emerald

XP:
    12,836xp
    Rush mid. Spam plates and grenade. /kill. Repeat.
    Really OP, plus explosives don't really fit in Annihilation.

Being able to buy a grenade (Eye of Ender) for 32 Gold each would be a more suitable idea.
  3. Moshalo Gold

XP:
    14,873xp
    Cough cough, when you die, plates disappear.
  4. Kris00nio1 Emerald

XP:
    12,836xp
    Place plate at mid base, wait for enemy to trigger it, hit already wounded enemy with grenade, if they're not dead at this point finish them off. /kill.

Classes should have passive abilities that can be used infinite times. Even with a cool down on the items, the kit would still be too abusable and OP.
  5. Moshalo Gold

XP:
    14,873xp
    Oh, you mean like half the classes that exist now?
  6. Kris00nio1 Emerald

XP:
    12,836xp
    Name one class that has a one time use ability, or that is OP.
  7. Moshalo Gold

XP:
    14,873xp
    First off, one time abilities aren't op, thats why they are ONE TIME PER LIFE. Teleporter is SO Op, make portal in a tree, go mine gold, team rushes in and wrecks other team. SECOND OP CLASS: Scout, gets injured to 1 health, gets out grapple and practically flies away, heres a second way its op, a leather guy got a op sword, starts flying towards enemies killing them all because you can't run away from a scout. THIRD OP CLASS: Spy, you sneak your way into a base, and are completely invisible, camp until enemies leave nexus, go into nexus and wreck them. The classes I suggested resemble these classes but are much less op, i.e, runner, you have a one time emergency tele away, can only use it ONCE, making it so if you get chased again, you cant just tele around the map.
  8. arivator Platinum

XP:
    135,367xp
    Please, post all your ideas in ONE SINGLE THREAD. PLEASE. DO DAT. Plus, Spy isn't very OP, I mean come on.. You can't even move while invis so isn't an invisibility potion MUCH better?
    Blaze143678 likes this.
  9. Kris00nio1 Emerald

XP:
    12,836xp
    First off, one time abilities aren't op, thats why they are ONE TIME PER LIFE.
    They're stupid, that's what they are. "Used my only grenade. Now I'm a civilian."

Teleporter is SO Op, make portal in a tree, go mine gold, team rushes in and wrecks other team.
    That's the point of the class. TPs are so easily breakable; plus it's strategy to do so.

SECOND OP CLASS: Scout, gets injured to 1 health, gets out grapple and practically flies away, heres a second way its op, a leather guy got a op sword, starts flying towards enemies killing them all because you can't run away from a scout
    Again; that's the point of Scout. Speed is a wonderful buff in PvP, allowing tactics like strafing to be used more efficiently. And if you can't take out a leather with an OP sword if you're in at least Iron; then you suck. Sorry.

THIRD OP CLASS: Spy, you sneak your way into a base, and are completely invisible, camp until enemies leave nexus, go into nexus and wreck them
    That's your team's fault for leaving the Nexus unattended.

The classes I suggested resemble these classes but are much less op, i.e, runner, you have a one time emergency tele away, can only use it ONCE, making it so if you get chased again, you cant just tele around the map.
    I've yet to see an idea of yours that I've remotely agreed with. You seem like the guy who came up with Tinkerer and Engineer, because all your idea are under powered and dumb.

Except this one; which is over powered and dumb.
  10. Moshalo Gold

XP:
    14,873xp
    Its their fault for stepping into the plate times and times again isnt it?
  11. Kris00nio1 Emerald

XP:
    12,836xp
    With most bases and bridges being made of wood; it's hard to see a random Plate. I still run into Trapper's plates on Temple in GhostCraft.
    And it's a class all about baiting and waiting. The plates would be too OP in Nexii, so the strategy behind Mines just doesn't fit.