1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix late night games

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by lamg0d2, Sep 17, 2013.

No Prefix - late night games
  1. Tier1Kappa Silver

XP:
    187,384xp
    Basicly, the other day i wanted to play anihilation at a later hour at night but sadly this was impossible since the 60 people required to start a game was unreachable with the ammount of people still walking around on the server. I suggest that after a certain time the limit of people would be lowered so the gamemode stays available even at night. Thanks for your attention.
    Ag3nT96 likes this.

2. griffin225 Regular Member

XP:
    14,904xp
    I find any game I go in starts in 1-5 min I have never been in a game that takes a while or does not even start. How late was this game btw.
    Conner526 likes this.
  3. Zneak Platinum

XP:
    16,172xp
    Yeah, i know that feeling... All the kids go to bed at like 12, so after 12 there is almost never a game that starts. Which sucks, when you want to play all night.
    Ag3nT96 likes this.
  4. Zneak Platinum

XP:
    16,172xp

Hes talking about the EU server.
  5. JOAH69JOAH69JOAH Gold

XP:
    81,764xp
    wat I'm a kid and go to bed at 1 :lmao:
  6. Ag3nT96 Platinum

XP:
    27,151xp
    I have been waiting 40+ min for a coastal map to open since last game currently 2:53 am est
  7. Razi Platinum

XP:
    56,441xp
    US or EU?
  8. Zneak Platinum

XP:
    16,172xp
    EU
  9. Ag3nT96 Platinum

XP:
    27,151xp
    US
  10. Ag3nT96 Platinum

XP:
    27,151xp
    Going on 30min tonight waiting for a coastal map to open 3:12am currently i am in Florida US server .
  11. Mr_Darn Retired Staff

XP:
    56,604xp
    Admins have the ability to start a match early. pop into chat and see if one is available.

On the next anni update, you will be able to vote for the map you want to play.
    Sevy13, Diamond_Hunter49 and Ag3nT96 like this.
  12. Sophibutt Platinum

XP:
    146,396xp
    If you can, play on the US servers. I've started it doing it when it's late over here in Ireland. It's somewhat troublesome to find a game after 2am.
  13. KytanApprentice Silver

XP:
    66,604xp
    Is there something planned that will allow those of us who like Skylands/Castles to still get to play those maps once the voting system comes out and every game is Coastal?
  14. Zneak Platinum

XP:
    16,172xp

Too much lag :lmao:

There is admins on the EU server? Never seen one, except Majicou.
  15. Ag3nT96 Platinum

XP:
    27,151xp
    I tried that
    and got this reply

i guess asking don't help .
    Sevy13 likes this.