1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Annihilation Annihilation Update - Crispy Cobalt (2.15.0)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Anni Team, Jan 15, 2022.

Annihilation - Annihilation Update - Crispy Cobalt (2.15.0) | Page 2
  1. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,619,141xp
    I love your analysis about why players move and why the altanative idea is better than update Anni system.
    So smart.
    notswipe likes this.

2. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
    JT I respect you and have done for years but I suggest you change your approach because this is coming off really defensive. Listen to your players man, ultimately they are what this server is here for and if they're not enjoyijng, clearly something is wrong.

This update hasn't worked. The biggest MC network has a plethora of incentives and rewards for continued playtime, regardless of what stage they're at. On a macro scale, look at social media platforms and their intent on rewarding the users. Gameification is everywhere, don't remove it from this... a GAME. It works and it's something Shotbow got so right from the beginning so why are you complicating it.

Again, remove my name from this thread because I'm literally getting blamed for something I fundamentally oppose.
  3. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    True if I wanted to leave and still wanted xp I am now incentivized to neglect my nexus in order to lose and move on, probably pissing off other teammates making them want to leave as well. Please revert this no-one asked for this.
  4. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    bet they won't do it so they have someone else to blame for this doodoo ass update lol
    notswipe and GiveMeFlowers like this.
  5. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
    Might be time for a new video... maybe that will incite some change, might get a 1 on 1 chat with Highlife again

[IMG]
    notswipe and soto like this.
  6. suimintarazu Platinum

XP:
    1,619,141xp
    Foucusing on obtaining newcomers, I made suggestion to Anni.
    (Experienced players is also important but expectation of newcomers and experienced players relationship is harder. I just foucused on newcomers under this video.)

This is a one voice of Anni players.

How to obtain newcomers (suggestion).
    soto likes this.
  7. Darth_Bachious Retired Staff

XP:
    113,025xp
    Maybe you are correct about this, but you still could have offered to remove his name if he persisted to have it removed. Furthermore, I can see why Squally wants his name removed from this section, considering how that specific part of the tread is easily misread/misunderstood. I am quite sure this could have been avoided rather easily by using a few more words.
    Lastly, why is his name still there?
    squallythewally, Tobi472 and soto like this.
  8. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    We're almost at Day 6 and @JTGangsterLP6 still has not removed @squallythewally's name. This is kinda concerning coming from our Anni lead #damn. How's a simple request by one of Shotbow's biggest contributors being overlooked & ignored . . . #crazy :oops:
    squallythewally likes this.
  9. Toyl Silver

XP:
    59,041xp
    because shotbow is never wrong.
    soto likes this.
  10. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
    This is actually ridiculous now, I thought Shotbow had gone some way to fixing the transparency issue but apparently not -radio silence whenever they might have cocked up- worst part is they're definitely snooping on all the forum chatter but just keep quiet.

I posted this thread asking what the plan was 3 months ago and still no reply.

What the fuck is going on guys the network is in a pretty dire state, you make updates that are worse for the platform and then shut your source of funding down when they suggest you've got it wrong? Then just shy away into a hole whe you get a bit scared of some text on the forums that imply you need to buck your ideas up.

Seriously... Highlife, Mistri, lazer helooooo where are youuuuuuuu HELLO WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE PLATFORM I DEVOTED FAR TOO MUCH OF MY CHILDHOOD TOO WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT IT

ALSO REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE THREAD I'M GETTING DEATH THREATS IN GAME BC APPARENTLY IM RESPONSIBLE FOR ONE OF THE WORST CALLS THE ANNI TEAM HAVE EVER MADE
    jorn_p, soto and Toyl like this.
  11. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    gg 6 days later and they finally did it
  12. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    We acknowledge your constructive feedback that not giving Shotbow XP and rank points instantly during a game has a negative impact on the newer players. It prevents them from purchasing and unlocking classes quicker aswell as the feel of doing tasks in the game. We agree and are sorry for misjudging that, we have reverted those 2 changes.
  13. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Woo! It may have taken a week, but you guys did it!

Now... the next constructive feedback should be to add more classes :wink:
    notswipe, suimintarazu and soto like this.
  14. RambamRevolution Platinum

XP:
    140,342xp
    Add Ender Chests?