1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion Bring back the dogs for hunter class

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by FearTheRainbow, Jan 12, 2022.

Class Suggestion - Bring back the dogs for hunter class
?

Should dogs be added back to the class?

Yes. 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Yes, but in form that has been adjusted from the original. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
No. 1 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Explaining OLD Hunter Class:

Now its been a decent amount of time since hunter had attack dogs to the class so please bear with me as I might not remember everything about how the class was at that time. However, as far as I remember hunter use to have the ability to spawn dogs that would stay by your side and help you in combat. I believe that way it use to work was that for every person you killed you would get 1 dog up to a pack of 5 dogs. This was also in addition to having hunter traps that you could place on the ground.

Why bring it back?:

Now I could be wrong on why it was exactly removed but I believe it was due to bugs if not mistaken? Anyways, whatever reason for the removal if this could be resolved, I would love to see this feature back for the class. The reason why is because dogs added a unique ability to the class. Users would become slightly more powerful as they got kills as a hunter. Additionally, the current state of hunter is lackluster in my opinion. In conclusion these are just my opinions and I would love to hear others opinions. Also keep in mind the class does not exactly have to be the same as it was before just suggesting that some how the dogs return to the class.
    Hingey and MamasBigBoy1 like this.

2. GiveMeFlowers Gold

XP:
    305,250xp
  3. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Fair. Why though?
  4. Hingey Platinum

XP:
    863,715xp
    I miss old hunter while not very good as the dogs could be one shot with basically anything it still was fun to play. I way if it were to be brought back making the wolfs immune to arrow damage would be nice touch.