1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion New class: Plumber

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by bozmak, Jun 11, 2021.

Class Suggestion - New class: Plumber
  1. bozmak Obsidian

XP:
    1,217,480xp
    A long time has passed since the last new class was added, so I and some of my friends came up with a new class: Plumber.

[IMG] Plumber

Abstract
    The main role of Plumber is to stop the water. Plumber is a support class that solves water problems and make teammates comfortable in their actions. We thought the wet sponge block is suitable for the icon of Plumber.

Ability
    Class item: Sandbag (dry sponge)
    - Plumber has a sponge block as the class item. This sponge isn't an ordinary one, it changes water and water flow into air in a 5x5 cubic area centered on the location where it is placed.
    - In order to prevent Plumber from creating weird water flow or doing team grief, this sponge only affects water created by enemies (like Engineer).
    - There should be a little delay before sponge works so that it cannot immediately interfere with enemy's water defense (also like Engineer).
    - CT... 30 s

Equipment
    - Full leather armors
    - Stone sword
    - Sandbag (class item)
    - wooden pickaxe, wooden axe
    - Potion of water blessing (whether it is necessary or not should be considered)

Example of use
    - When our mines or mid base are covered with water by enemy, sponge can be used to clean the water with ease
    - Use sponge to break through the hard water defense
    - resist against unfair watering from skybridge

Watering is somewhat too strong, we think Plumber will be a countermeasure and will make the game more balanced. We would appreciate it if you could agree with us or give us some constructive suggestions.

2. heyylol Platinum

XP:
    109,620xp
    I like the idea! And it shouldn't be too hard for the staff to make this class :)
    bozmak likes this.
  3. hinanaw Emerald

XP:
    1,455,586xp
    Wooooo!!!

Nice idea i like it :zrage:
    bozmak likes this.
  4. Nasar Guest

XP:
    xp
    This is a great idea. +1
    bozmak likes this.
  5. 0rigin7 Obsidian

XP:
    763,488xp
    It's a very good idea : D
    bozmak likes this.
  6. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,426,906xp
    I like the idea, but I think this mighht be a bit more difficult than you put it here, as if somone is flooding an area he is not the one placing most sources, but rather new sources are created which make tracking who placed the water way more difficult.
    Mysterious_Seven and bozmak like this.
  7. bozmak Obsidian

XP:
    1,217,480xp

Thanks for replying. That's right. I don't know if this is a good idea, but how about having it only work to water outside the range of the defender's pearl? It's unlikely that Plumber will do teamgrief by removing water far from his base, and water can be distinguished by only in terms of whether it was originally on the map or not.
    jvke__ and hinanaw like this.
  8. jorn_p Platinum

XP:
    1,752,250xp
    good idea
    bozmak likes this.
  9. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    38,537xp
    They should make it so that everybody has to go poop after awhile, and if you dont have a plumber then ur nexus will overflow with poop and you cant do anything anymore so you have to get a plumber to make pipes to get all the poop out of your base +1
    KerbKerbKerbKerb and bozmak like this.
  10. bozmak Obsidian

XP:
    1,217,480xp

we also need to give them to farmer as compost in order to get more apples
    GiveLifeB2Music and Ivandagiant like this.
  11. Rocket543210 Gold

XP:
    153,508xp
    it should be a shop item
    GiveLifeB2Music likes this.
  12. yolked_ Regular Member

XP:
    260,923xp
    good idea: D
    MCSGGOD likes this.
  13. SnowVi1liers Administrator

XP: