1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Shotbow Screenshot Contest - Results!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ShayminPlays, Mar 25, 2021.

Shotbow Screenshot Contest - Results!
  1. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp
    Welcome back, photographers!

Hey all! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, after much anticipation, the winners of the Shotbow Screenshot Contest have finally been decided!

A Foreword

Although we are only able to pick a select number of winners, it cannot be understated that many of us on the team were blown away by the majority of the submissions. Many of the screenshots you sent us were masterfully crafted and gave beautiful perspectives of all corners of the network. To each and every one of you that participated: thank you so much for sharing your amazing screenshots with us! We wish that we could give you all prizes, but of course... this is a competition!

Gamemode Winners

As promised, the best screenshot for each of Shotbow's games will be getting an award of 5,000 XP. Winners should send us a DM on @ShotbowNetwork Twitter in order to redeem their prize.

Annihilation
    Winner: _Sekkey

[IMG]

Miner Problems
    Winner: jonnycrafter

[IMG]

MineZ
    Winner: cx_ender

[IMG]

Slaughter
    Winner: VoidSCP

[IMG]

SMASH

[IMG]

Warband

[IMG]

When in Rogue

[IMG]

Overall Winners

After an incredibly tough and lengthy process, I am proud to announce that the following players are the top three winners of the Shotbow Screenshot Contest:

3rd place - an official Shotbow Lunar cloak

[IMG]

2nd place - Silver rank for you or a friend
    Winner: _Sekkey

[IMG]

1st place - Gold rank for you or a friend
    Winner: cx_ender

[IMG]

Congratulations to all!

Winners should send us a DM on @ShotbowNetwork Twitter in order to redeem their prize.

Closing Words

Once again, we want to offer you a massive thanks for making this competition such a great one! We're looking to host more competitions like this one in the future, so if photography isn't your cup of tea, maybe our next competition will offer something more to your liking. We hope that you all enjoyed taking pictures and making memories, and until next time!

Thanks for flying Shotbow!

2. Hezusowo Emerald

XP:
    863,614xp
  3. Snaaaap Localizer

XP:
    622,394xp
  4. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Very deserved. I also really like that Slaughter screenshot.
    And that Miner Problems one is great!

jonnycrafter really wanted to win too, it seems.
  5. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    We didn't get many submissions for the smaller games, so it was an easy steal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  6. DJ_Pig Platinum

XP:
    119,943xp
  7. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,426,906xp
    I am missing a winner from DBV, I wonder if there were any submissions :stuck_out_tongue:
    DutchSurvivor likes this.
  8. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    damn my ass didnt know u could upload screenshots from other gamemodes, or else i would've won with this one big oof.

(context: lazertester decided to use me as a sacrifice to test the portal animation / fix a bug)[IMG]