1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Griefing Mid should be Bannable

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by OMAIGAD, Nov 25, 2020.

Discussion - Griefing Mid should be Bannable
?

Do you think griefing mid should be bannable?

Yes 30 vote(s) 34.9%
No 56 vote(s) 65.1%
  1. OMAIGAD Guest

XP:
    xp
    Dear Annihilation community, as many of you already noticed, Mid flooding has been very common lately, and for those who gear up it's very annoying because it's hard to mine diamonds, and also makes the game super boring since it's all about bowspamming in water. Flooding mid should be considered as Team grief, since you're making it harder to mine diamonds for your own team, not only others. You can be getting fortune all early game, then go mid and have a teammate flooding it while your trying to mine. Anything that harms your own team should be considered as Team Grief, that's one of the reason why it should be bannable also you'd be ruining the sense of the game which is trying to win or dominate mid.
    Here's an example: https://gyazo.com/b6e74a658af768d144742c7b51420f90

2. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    Do you think voiding should be banable?
    AsianSwag23 likes this.
  3. OMAIGAD Guest

XP:
    xp
  4. jorn_p Platinum

XP:
    1,752,250xp
    Facts , it adds nothing just ruins the game for others.
    OMAIGAD likes this.
  5. N1kollas Regular Member

XP:
    11,963xp
    This cannot be prohibited, this is a gameplay lol
  6. AgentPanda_ Platinum

XP:
    773,703xp
    THIS IS Annihilation not your little private minecraft survival server. learn to adapt to the game
  7. OMAIGAD Guest

XP:
    xp
    I mean, you'd be griefing your own team, is that okay with you?
  8. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    What happens if we start makeing strats banable?
    Where do we start and why do you think griefing mid is worse than to get voided?
  9. jorn_p Platinum

XP:
    1,752,250xp
    Voiding doesnt effect ur team mates , fucking up mid does
  10. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    I dont think team grief is a valid point here sicne you grief everyone and since I know delay blocks only effect enemy teams. I think its still quite easy to take care of griefed mid. For a flooded mid you just have to adapt.
    All in all it slows evryone down which is a valid strategy.

Voiding effect everyone who gets voided which will be multiple full diamond players of your team.

Its still very easy to not grief your mid so the drawback for your own time is minim

Water and bowspam is not a real issue if you wouldnt stick to lunar and use a 1.14 client instead so its really hard to see a problem here. This feels like ppl complaining about immo while they could have just right clicked with a shielld lmao.
    AgentPanda_ likes this.
  11. AgentPanda_ Platinum

XP:
    773,703xp
    no team owns mid. deal with it or just make some tunnels!!
  12. exodus Platinum

XP:
    64,113xp
    fr i hate going to mid to mine just to find my dogshit team mates are flooding mid so there is nothing I can do. imagining your sole purpose in the game is just fucking up your own team and ruining everyones gameplay. you have to be really special in the head to do that
    jornCJNG, L0veDream and OMAIGAD like this.
  13. OMAIGAD Guest

XP:
    xp
    You're griefing your team by preventing them from mining dias.
  14. AgentPanda_ Platinum

XP:
    773,703xp
    every team can tunnel :)
    El_Pato_Andres_ likes this.
  15. jorn_p Platinum

XP:
    1,752,250xp
    Its easy and cheap to do , u grief ur own teamates because they can't mine dias , ruin the game for others . It should litteraly be bannable . Ur some clown if u think it shouldn't.
  16. AgentPanda_ Platinum

XP:
    773,703xp
    mid is a free for all. no one owns it and you can sabotage it to help your own team
    SryBut_i_have_to and SuPerPaPii like this.
  17. Unmanage Gold

XP:
    146,958xp
    This shouldnt be bannble

Example:
    The former #1 clan had made a strat where they would build a mid roof make aqua affinity and depth strider flood the mid inside and mine the whole team sets
  18. Motumbo Emerald

XP:
    105,823xp
    Funa masiva a los griefers
  19. OMAIGAD Guest

XP:
    xp
    Alright, if you wanna play almost every game with mid flooded vote No, staff would notice what they are doing. Because you're not preventing your teammates from mining dias. However sometimes teammates grief mid and it makes it hard for teammates to mine dias. Lmao, voting twice with an alt, nice.
  20. AgentPanda_ Platinum

XP:
    773,703xp
    then dont go mid. u dont have to go mid to win the game lol