1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question when back the MTA?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by ca6c6, May 17, 2020.

Question - when back the MTA?
  1. ca6c6 Regular Member

XP:
    421,528xp
    hi everyone
    3 months have passed since MTA maintenance started
    I believe the MTA will come back, but 3 months is quite long for me
    If i ask someone "when will MTA be back?"
    I think they will answer "soon", but I want to know specifically
    even if that's expectation is wrong, i never blame they
    because please tell someone
    MESLEG and Minecraft_0938 like this.

2. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    nobody knows mayn, i dont even think the devs have an estimated time. coupled with glitches that have existed for multiple years and almost all the dedicated players quitting its not looking good, ill be surprised if it comes back even this year. i mean hopefully it does, i would hate to see mta disappear like this, but our odds arent looking good. i remember noobfan saying 2019 was gonna be the year to bring back all the old playerbase, look where that got us lol. the closest thing we got to an update was some shop prices changing, and i dont ever think we got holiday updates (changing the jetpacks to batwings dosent count as an even im sorry). the closest thing we got to anything noobfan said was my glitchfest that brought a bunch of old players out for one last look at some of the cool shit mta had hidden away (ironic the only way old players came back to the game was by breaking it). even in my 2-3 years on mta i never saw a single map addition, so even there theres nothing.

honestly i could be wrong about all of this and noobfan will roll out a bomb ass fucking update, and storm will descend from the heavens and everything will turn out fine, but i think a lot of the players feel like the glory days for mta are over, and theyve been over for a long time.
    MESLEG likes this.
  3. JoshTitan Regular Member

XP:
    24,723xp
    not to mention the long history of alt abusing, deathstreaking, kamikazying, etc. the mods really have their work cut out if theyre trying to fix the game
    MESLEG likes this.
  4. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp

If you're talking about map updates, don't leave out all the places added with grove street part 2
    MESLEG and Runkelpokk like this.
  5. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    Not sure if you even play for 2 years lol
    For map updates there where quite a lot
    Febuary 2016 grove got released
    April 2017 High end update brought the v houses and The area with hospital and the big hotel
    September 2017 added the industrial area etc

The playercount kept droping so there was no reason to make the map even bigger
    MESLEG, noobfan and Hollow_Leg like this.
  6. ca6c6 Regular Member

XP:
    421,528xp
    ok i see, but....will new weapons be add? if don't add them i think don't need this long time....
    i wanna believe in admin.....
    MESLEG, Minecraft_0938 and Runkelpokk like this.
  7. Hollow_Leg Platinum

XP:
    259,108xp
    With as much info as has been given, the time it has taken up to this point has been spent on updating code to use 1.12.2 as a base (which, if I recall correctly, has been completed), and to update the map. I don't know if I could even guess at how much time and work has to be put into those things, but I know that it will be worth it in the end.

On top of that, I have a feeling that they aren't go to re-release with just a map update, so who knows what's in store? :wink:
    MESLEG and noobfan like this.
  8. JINNSEIRARARA Gold

XP:
    744,669xp
    MTA may change completely. It could be an update you'd never imagine.:)
    Either way I'm looking forward to it, just being able to do MTA is all the better haha.
  9. ca6c6 Regular Member

XP:
    421,528xp
    lately admin(or developer) work on for often and long,
    so i say good luck,do your best!!!:wink:
    MESLEG likes this.
  10. MESLEG Gold

XP:
    8,471xp
    MTA 2021 :):wink:
    ca6c6 and Runkelpokk like this.
  11. ca6c6 Regular Member

XP:
    421,528xp
    could it be admin is changing be 1.16.x? please faster..., but absolute over the 2021:eek::(
  12. Runkelpokk Platinum

XP:
    581,668xp
    pretty sure it will be a 1.16 update as well as a content update but it will take until 2021
    ca6c6 likes this.
  13. JINNSEIRARARA Gold

XP:
    744,669xp
    Honestly, I don't expect MTA to be released this year, so it's best to assume it's coming in 2021.
    ca6c6 and MESLEG like this.
  14. ca6c6 Regular Member

XP:
    421,528xp
    oh really? ^^; and, i looked your twitter ^^
  15. MESLEG Gold

XP:
    8,471xp
  16. ca6c6 Regular Member

XP:
    421,528xp
    MTA be back for 2021 2/1? that's good news :lmao: