1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Declaration of War

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Honeyeater13, Jul 29, 2020.

Discussion - Declaration of War
  1. Honeyeater13 Regular Member

XP:
    6,249xp

Yesterday, July 28, 2020—a date which will live in infamy—
    The Honeyeater13 was suddenly and deliberately kicked from the Unknown Trading Company.
    The Honeyeater13 was at peace with the Unknown Trading Company and, at the solicitation of Unknown Trading Company, was still in conversation with its officers and its leader looking toward the maintenance of peace in the Snowlands. Indeed, one hour after Unknown Trading Company roleplay squadrons had commenced bombing in the Br0 Island of Byseford, the Unknown Trading Company Ambassador, GunOverdose, to the Honeyeater13 and his colleague delivered to our Br0 Nation Secretary of State, a formal reply to a recent Honeyeater13 message. And while this reply stated that it seemed useless to continue the existing diplomatic negotiations, it contained no threat or hint of war or of armed attack.

It will be recorded that the distance of Byseford from Frostbain makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time the Unknown Trading Company has deliberately sought to deceive the Honeyeater13 by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

The attack yesterday on the Byseford Island has caused severe damage to Br0 naval and military forces. I regret to tell you that very many Br0 alts have been lost. In addition Br0 bandits have been reportedly ganked in the Snowlands between Paulster and Clarce.

Yesterday the Unknown Trading Company also launched an attack against Ghost Fleet.
    Last night Unknown Trading Company forces attacked Crowmure.
    Last night Unknown Trading Company forces attacked Sanctuary of Peace.
    Last night Unknown Trading Company forces attacked the Outpost Adera Islands.
    Last night the Unknown Trading Company attacked Castle Wayvernia. And this morning the Unknown Trading Company attacked Water Spire.

The Unknown Trading Company has, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the Crowlands. The facts of yesterday and today speak for themselves. The people of the Br0 Nation have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our Br0 Nation.

As Commander in Chief of the Br0 Nation I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense.

But always will our whole Br0 Nation remember the character of the onslaught against us.

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the Br0 people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory. I believe that I interpret the will of the Admin Text Channel and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost but will make it very certain that this form of treachery shall never again endanger us.

Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our Br0’s, our territory, and our interests are in grave danger.

With confidence in our Br0 gankers—with the unbounding determination of our Bro’s—we will gain the inevitable triumph- so help us xxxChickenBobxxx.

I ask that the Owner Text Channel declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by The Unknown Trading Company on Tuesday, July 28, 2020, a state of war has existed between the Br0 Nation and the Unknown Trading Company's Empire.

2. Treetop_Archer Platinum

XP:
    83,359xp
  3. Ozwald_0_sly Platinum

XP:
    649,221xp
    long live UTC
  4. GunOverdose PR Co-Lead

XP:
    337,656xp
    This is beautiful to read. Love you honey
  5. RisingThumb Regular Member

XP:
    96,839xp
    Just for this, you might get a "I went to war with UTC and all I got was this crummy T-Shirt" T-Shirt.
  6. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    194,786xp
    i created a monster
  7. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp