1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Annihilation 1.12.2 Bug Thread - Test 2

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Galap, Jul 18, 2020.

Other - Annihilation 1.12.2 Bug Thread - Test 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp
    Hello all,

This thread is for posting bugs found during our Annihilation test game running our 1.12.2 base. If you weren't already aware, Annihilation is currently running on 1.9.4 and supporting up to 1.12.2. Shotbow is undertaking the upgrade from 1.9 to 1.12 which will allow us to support 1.12.2 and up!

We are hoping to find as many bugs as possible so please post; as a comment to this thread, what you find if it hasn't already been posted.

Please answer the three questions with your bug report:
    • What did you expect to happen?
    • What happened?
    • Any recreation steps
    Many thanks,

The Annihilation team

2. Ganzatron Platinum

XP:
    163,465xp
    I got the message 2 times saying I defused the enemy Bunker Buster but is still went off.
  3. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp
    I think it does that on live too but thank you for reporting it :)
  4. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp
    The biggest bug I found: You get shot by a sniper. You can shoot your own bow for a few seconds.

Damage overall is higher. I lost 5 hearts while getting hit by a wood sword while beeing immoed. I was full dia prot 12.

Scout grapple is even more unreliable as before.

The farmer famine works not as good due to the lower tickrate? It drains your hunger very slowly
  5. Galap Developer

XP:
    2,169,215xp
    We couldn't replicate this bug, was there any thing else? any messages/errors in chat? Steps to reproduce it?

The values set are from 1.7, we'll conduct more tests to be sure that they're correct.

In what way? Scout is a pretty difficult class to master due to the cool down and many counters. We have overhauled the grapple and conducted many player and staff tests, most of our feedback has been positive.

Good spot! We need to tweak hunger as it changed quite a lot in 1.12.

Thanks for your reports!
  6. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    1,650,597xp

For the sniper one:

I was loading my bow, shot my arrow, getting shot by a sniper projectile. The next time I was trying to shoot I couldnt see my arrow flying. I didnt watched my arrow count but im pretty sure I couldnt shoot for about 3 to 5 seconds.

For Scout:

The grapple feeled slower. What I mean by that: Your grapple couldnt be used that fast as it needed a longer time to connect fully to the ground and pull you. You usually can use the grapple before it visually connects with an object. It felt more like it had to connect with the actual block.
  7. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,426,906xp
    Im experiencing the same in 1.9.4 not exactly with sniper but with my first bowshot after switching to it
  8. Ganzatron Platinum

XP:
    163,465xp
    Invisible witch, no boss, the wood right clicking and only getting 3 planks
  9. squallythewally Obsidian

XP:
    122,962xp
    While I understand scout was pretty overpowered previously (few years ago now), it is a staple class of Annihilation and I think it's essential that it's absolutely nailed. The unable to grapple and long cooldowns literally made people leave Shotbow so please please don't let this happen again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.