1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Retirement

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Marine_PvP, Jun 12, 2020.

No Prefix - Retirement
  1. MarineAP Obsidian

XP:
    543,386xp
    Hello all,

Travelling back to 2 years ago, I was a fresh new full admin who just got promoted. I started working with doc and became the MineZ co-lead admin, and was full of motivations with a lot of free time I could spare to MineZ. I loved working for my favourite game as the lead and even sacrificed some of my irl time for MineZ. But over the past weeks, I have started losing energy to maintain my duties as the lead admin. Being a MineZ lead is time consuming and not just about banning hackers. Over the past years, the number of things I have to maintain and care has drastically increased and I have started feeling demotivated and overwhelmed, as you could probably tell by looking at my recent activity.

This month is exactly 2 years from when I first became the lead, and I think it's time for me to move on to something new and to allow the new generation of staff members to have more opportunities in the MineZ admin team. I am stepping down as the MineZ lead admin and becoming a full admin.

At the same time, I am happy to congratulate JACOBSMILE and ACrispyTortilla on their promotion to the new MineZ lead and co-lead admin! :tada: They both have been actively working and doing excellent jobs with the MineZ leadership on several updates and administrations and I strongly believe they are ready to lead this team and continue making the game better.

I am still going to stay in the team, helping Jacob and Crispy, playing MineZ and Anni, doing ban appeals with Pedro, and occasionally hop on to patrol, but you won't see me doing admin duties as often as before. Shotbow has been a big part of my life and I will never leave it. Before I end, I'd like to give a big thank you to the MineZ community for continuing to play the game that I love and care about. It was a pleasure to be the lead of my favourite gamemode and to work for you guys for the past 2 years.

Thanks for flying Shotbow!

Marine's out!

2. Roquel MineZ Admin Lead, BAC Lead

XP:
    224,612xp
    BEST CAT !!!
    MTrout, Kevin_is_Panda and Marine_PvP like this.
  3. rudyroker3 Silver

XP:
    95,029xp
    o_O Retirement might be misleading
  4. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    you'll be missed :(

[IMG]
    DutchBartje, MTrout, ArsMagia and 6 others like this.
  5. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp
    NOOOOO MARINE ;-; WHY SO SOON

You were the best MineZ Lead I've seen in my time playing MineZ, I'm gonna miss you dude :( thank you for being such an amazing, approachable lead and generally just an awesome guy
    MTrout and Kevin_is_Panda like this.
  6. Tatre Retired Staff

XP:
    15,226xp
    Thanks for everything Marine!
  7. Detective_Mark Platinum

XP:
    334,750xp
    Thank you for working with the wiki team as Lead. Thanks for visiting me in Barathrum when no one else would.
  8. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Thank you for your work Marine.
  9. genesispeaches Emerald

XP:
    272,296xp
  10. Bumi Platinum

XP:
    105,663xp
    thanks for ur service
    ShayminPlays and MTrout like this.
  11. vFz Platinum

XP:
    134,191xp
    Thanks for your works, pay respect
    and i hope we'll see you in game again
    ShayminPlays and MTrout like this.
  12. PhernKitten Platinum

XP:
    80,918xp
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

your memes are making a story GG
  13. _LiangFen_ Obsidian

XP:
    175,347xp
    Thank you so much for keeping minez alive marine.
    MTrout and ShayminPlays like this.