1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video Channel Conclusion & Thanks

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Fridge2177, Dec 17, 2019.

Video - Channel Conclusion & Thanks
  1. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    Since this is the community which made my channel what it is & was I would just like to make one final post here. MineZ has been a huge part of my life and I want to say thank you to the community for everything. I'll still pop on from time to time, but you won't see anymore dungeon tutorials from me or this channel anymore.
    I had to think for quite some time before I was ready to do this, but it occurred to me that making these videos just wasn't as fun if I wasn't doing it with friends or even playing a game that I enjoyed. Thank you to everyone, and I mean literally everyone who has been with me on this journey over the past 6 years, it's been wild and it would not have been the same without you :) I have a lot to say in these 2 videos and I'm sure you don't want to hear it all so feel free to scim through it using the time stamps I marked out. As a thank you for supporting me through the years I've linked a few things below which you can check out, notably my screenshots that I've collected through playing on MineZ. There are also some other cool stuff that I threw in there but ya again, thank you guys for the wild ride. Love you all !
    P1

P2

Also wanted to make this thread in case any of you would be interested in the MineZ screenshots I've been using as wallpapers all these years. You can check them out here :
    I also have a bunch of personal screenshots from my time during MineZ that I found nostalgic or whatever
    See you all next time ! ~Cheers,

Fridge
    Rixhack, LaukNLoad, Fluffoon and 14 others like this.

2. Nokah Platinum

XP:
    528,648xp
    I miss times like this
    [IMG]
    Fluffoon, Meme_MC, MTrout and 4 others like this.
  3. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    When I saw this I had to add it in. Those attempts were hectic !
    Mistri likes this.
  4. bombermatt360 Regular Member

XP:
    70,327xp
    I want to congratulate you on staying with MineZ for this long. The game has been dying, and other youtubers have been leaving, and yet you kept playing. Your guides on dungeons were very helpful, and I hope you do come back just for a bit once Origins 2 releases, and make videos on the one(s) they add then. Once again, thanks for all you've done for this community.
    Fluffoon, MTrout and Fridge2177 like this.
  5. DumbdogFaShizzle Regular Member

XP:
    50,253xp
  6. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    715,884xp
    Me too, me freaking too!
    MTrout and Fridge2177 like this.
  7. suitaso Retired Staff

XP:
    454,738xp
    I watched your videos, and play MineZ.
    I'm really grateful, I met many friends by watching your videos.

My friend temis should be thinking the same thing.

Finally, Thank you very much.

https://imgur.com/a/A1i0dvY
  8. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    18,535xp
    Hey, man, I think most of us are going to make this decision at some point.

Its been a pleasure having you. Since the server's inception, I've seen people come and go.

I've met friends who I still know today, and friend's I haven't spoken with since I left our Skype call in 2013.

I have screenshots from the Golden Days of Shotbow of so many people coming together to beat a dungeon or take on a giant.

I have so many memories from this server. I started playing in June of 2012 - I was 12 years old at the time - I'm now 20 years old.

I've grown in so many ways, and this game was my childhood, and that's probably why I haven't let go of it yet.

Part of me still hopes I never will, but the other part is telling me to move on.

It was great to have you here. Though we haven't done much together, we've made a few co-lab videos, and done some crazy stuff together -

I remember that awesome/strange/totally unfair Suicide Saturday at Crowmure a few years back - I remember my Lorafall Mines Fail.

You were there for those, and I'm grateful to have shared this game with you.

Goodluck to wherever you go in life, my friend. Never forget Shotbow. The people you had fun with - the people you grew with.

Maybe one day you'll come - I'll might still be here - as will a few others, and we'll welcome you back with open arms.

Farewell, and have fun!

Thank you for flying Shotbow!
    Mistri, GJrocks09, Fluffoon and 3 others like this.
  9. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
  10. Fridge2177 Retired Staff

XP:
    269,370xp
    I remember that ! I'm definitely going to save that screenshot, thanks Suitaso :heart: you guys were always so great when I got the chance to play with you, keep doing great work on the staff team

Thanks for the kind words. You've done a lot to contribute to this community as well and I really hope you continue to do so because as times get tough they'll need it more than ever.

:heart:
    suitaso, SoularYT and LegendaryAlex like this.
  11. Meifot Gold

XP:
    219,469xp
    Oof, always sucks to see a prominent community member bidding everyone a fond farewell. Good luck in the future Fridge.
    Mistri, Fluffoon, Oraceon and 2 others like this.
  12. spolendina Emerald

XP:
    175,586xp
    Good knowing you, man!
    Fridge2177 and Oraceon like this.
  13. 111kittycat111 Platinum

XP:
    436,546xp
    Fridgert is CANCELLED??!?!?!? [no fake]
    Fridge2177 likes this.
  14. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp
    ;-; RIP Fridge

For real though if it weren't for Fridge I don't think I'd be into MineZ the same way I am now. If it weren't for his dungeon videos that got me inspired to learn more about the game, explore the world and find the people of this community I probably would have lost interest in MineZ long long ago. Thank you so much Fridge for showing me what MineZ had to offer :heart:
    Fridge2177 likes this.